If life were like a manga...?
29th November 2010 12:15 #1
not you
  • Send Message
If life was like a manga what would you do or what manga would you be in?

I would be a lvl 99 Archmage loljk. I would be one of the side characters that barely anyone notices but is always there to support or lend a helping hand. always looking up to someone, striving to catch up.

but thats just me
Don't hate me

~meh

hey look gaiz, i can triforce

▲ ▲
29th November 2010 14:39 #2
Emperor of the Forum
  • Send Message
i would be a normal human that struggles veryhard to get as strong as mythical creatures
but while getting stronger make some friends that are mythical
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
my name is Jens by the way , but don't abuse it because I have that name copyrighted
30th November 2010 11:06 #3
not you
  • Send Message
haha nice. heres another one.

I would live in a small town with less than 10 people. my mom kicks me out of the house before i am 13. I start roaming around the world becoming a professional animal trainer. I was a troubled kid who would pick fights with everyone and anything, going through Towns, beating people and taking their money. there was always this annoying kid (i forgot his name) who would always follow me around popping out at the WRONG TIME like after i was weak from nonstop fighting. Then this gang suddenly decides to start trying to mess with me. I BEAT THE CRAP OUTA THEM. by then, there was only one obstacle left before i could become the strongest in the land... THE POKEMON LEAGUE. so i beat them and became the strongest. then i just stayed on top of a mountain for 2 years.

But thats just me
Don't hate me

~meh

▲ ▲
30th November 2010 14:17 #4
Emperor of the Forum
  • Send Message
Originally posted by IAmPanda

I would live in a small town with less than 10 people. my mom kicks me out of the house before i am 13. I start roaming around the world becoming a professional animal trainer. I was a troubled kid who would pick fights with everyone and anything, going through Towns, beating people and taking their money. there was always this annoying kid (i forgot his name) who would always follow me around popping out at the WRONG TIME like after i was weak from nonstop fighting. Then this gang suddenly decides to start trying to mess with me. I BEAT THE CRAP OUTA THEM. by then, there was only one obstacle left before i could become the strongest in the land... THE POKEMON LEAGUE. so i beat them and became the strongest. then i just stayed on top of a mountain for 2 years.

But thats just me

lol i thought it was pokemon at the time you said that one anoying kid pops up (gary oak)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
my name is Jens by the way , but don't abuse it because I have that name copyrighted
30th November 2010 14:21 #5
Emperor of the Forum
  • Send Message
if life was like a manga a lot of people would have superpowers or are mythical monsters.
A lot of people would die because what is an action manga without somebody that gets killed.
and the person that its all about would be loved by a lot of girls and he will not know he is loved by them.
2nd December 2010 09:27 #6
not you
  • Send Message
yer but i just want to see how imaginative people are.
Don't hate me

~meh

▲ ▲
2nd December 2010 23:22 #7
Emperor of the Forum
  • Send Message
oh okay

but it only works when other people post
4th December 2010 03:22 #8
The World's Greatest Exorcist
  • Send Message
Originally posted by MrAcid
Originally posted by IAmPanda

But thats just me

lol i thought it was pokemon at the time you said that one anoying kid pops up (gary oak)

lol i thought it was pokemon when he said animal trainer

If life was like a manga i would be the grandson of Haru Glory(Rave) and would be on a jounrey to retrieve the Rave Stones.

BTW READ FLAME OF RECCA IT IS AWESOME!!!! RECOMMENDED FOR YUYU HAKUSHO & NARUTO FANS. IT HAS A GREAT STORY, LOVABLE CHARACTERS (LIKE IN RAVE, ROMANCE, ACTION & COMEDY.
5th December 2010 03:09 #9
The World's Greatest Exorcist
  • Send Message
If life was like a manga i would travel between worlds fighting ghosts as a swordsman, having the time of my life with my friends.
31st March 2011 19:40 #10
Regular User
  • Send Message
i would be a person who mastered soul reaper skills and obtained bankai sailing to find strong people and tressure
[b][/b][u][/u]
1st April 2011 02:15 #11
Regular User
  • Send Message
if life was like a manga a lot of people would have superpowers or are mythical monsters.
A lot of people would die because what is an action manga without somebody that gets killed.
and the person that its all about would be loved by a lot of girls and he will not know he is loved by them.

You're talking about yourself, aren't you?

Hm. If I were in a manga... I would be the villain. The villain always gets the best lines, the best equipment, the best powers, and the best costume! I would have huge weapons like...

Lol.
But what manga would I want to be the villain of... Oh! I know, I'll simply follow Jens around and be HIS annoying rival! I think I have a game plan now!
Last edited: 1st April 2011 02:23 by RikuLovesYou

I am a Nobody who appears as everybody when somebody speaks my name.
Call my name.
Pull me out of the darkness.
Forget my face.
Let me sink into the light of laughter.
1st April 2011 16:40 #12
Emperor of the Forum
  • Send Message
Originally posted by RikuLovesYou

You're talking about yourself, aren't you?

Hm. If I were in a manga... I would be the villain. The villain always gets the best lines, the best equipment, the best powers, and the best costume! I would have huge weapons like...

Lol.
But what manga would I want to be the villain of... Oh! I know, I'll simply follow Jens around and be HIS annoying rival! I think I have a game plan now!

of course thats my life i have superpowers
and try to save a lot of people you want to kill
and i dont know who loves me because i am the lead character

i even have an enemy she is called rika

oh and btw villains always lose muhaha
Last edited: 1st April 2011 16:41 by MrAcid

2nd April 2011 05:54 #13
Regular User
  • Send Message
Not in my story! I TAKE OVER WORLD!!! AND BOSS AROUND JENS!!! Plus, from my perspective, YOU'RE the bad guy. Take that!
Here's my line...

I am a Nobody who appears as everybody when somebody speaks my name.
Call my name.
Pull me out of the darkness.
Forget my face.
Let me sink into the light of laughter.
2nd April 2011 13:40 #14
Emperor of the Forum
  • Send Message
well i will still be cooler

this will be me

take that stupid cookies
3rd May 2011 18:42 #15
Regular User
  • Send Message
lol nice pic Jens
Post Your Reply
You need to be logged in to post a comment. Need an account? Click here to register,