SCARED....?
14th November 2010 23:17 #1
The World's Greatest Exorcist
  • Send Message
Have you ever been scared or creeped out by a Manga/Anime?
Which Manga/Anime?
What scared or creeped you out?

I have . The Higurashi When They Cry arcs are sooooooooooooooooo creepy. What creeps me out is the stares that Keiichi's (Main character in most arcs) friends give when he mentions the cotton drifting festival incidents. Also when Rena (another character in story) goes crazy and tries to attack Keiichi, like in Onikakushi.

BTW I TOTALLY RECOMMEND THIS MANGA TO EVERYONE. WHETHER YOU READ HORROR MANGAS OR YOU DON'T IT WILL NOT DISAPPOINT. PERSONALLY, I FIND IT BETTER THAN DEATHNOTE. IT IS MUCH MORE THRILLING.

READ IT!!!!!!!!!
14th November 2010 23:33 #2
Emperor of the Forum
  • Send Message
i have one that i dont think is scary but it gives you more like wtf moments

deadman wonderland because people get killed on very horrible ways and they show it to you
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
my name is Jens by the way , but don't abuse it because I have that name copyrighted
16th November 2010 08:12 #3
not you
  • Send Message
this is a bit embarassing but, when i was younger, my sister had the alice 19th series. i read it and got scared.
Don't hate me

~meh

hey look gaiz, i can triforce

▲ ▲
16th November 2010 14:30 #4
Regular User
  • Send Message
lollololololololollollolol

Post Your Reply
You need to be logged in to post a comment. Need an account? Click here to register,