Bleach » Chapter 425
4th November 2010 20:47 #1
Regular User
  • Send Message
ok i just wanted to talk about something i thought about after i re-read the newest chapter of bleach. At the being of the chapter ichigo hs this weird dream just before his father wakes him but, but as you can see while he's having the dream that the guys talking to him are rukia and the gang from soul society, so from that i thought wait does this mean that it wasn't a dream and that its him seeing or at least feeling the presence of the people around him indicting he hasn't lost his spiritual powers completely and are laying dormant.

Though after i realised it, i realised it was kinda of obvious so don't go saying well of course or something along those lines :P

And also i never thought he lost his powers completely because he still has his hollow powers so he should be able to see ghosts etc.
Ohh and thinking of that i just thought of a theory. Maybe because ichigo had both hollow and shinigami powers after losing his shinigami powers he didn't know how to bring out his spiritual power but now he's starting to learn, its also explains why he still has his amazing speed, strength and reactions.

Though saying all this i think Tite Kubo will want ichigo to gain his shinigami powers again instead of only relaying on his hollow powers.
5th November 2010 00:21 #2
Death's best friend
  • Send Message
yea I get what you are saying I hope he get his powers back because it is boring with Ichigo doing nothing
Warning: I might fall asleep on the spot.
Join me in
Mangable's chat room

My "full" list My Anime List
5th November 2010 04:31 #3
Regular User
  • Send Message
Do you think that maybe he is in the process of evolving? They said that when he became zangetsu he would lose his shinigami powers, but what if those that had done it before just never finished evolving and stayed in a mid-evolution state? So that as of right now he doesn't have any shinigami powers because he is currently evolving beyond a shinigami? A little far-fetched, I agree, but this is Bleach and nothing is beyond the realm.
ME LIKE MANGA
5th November 2010 14:00 #4
Regular User
  • Send Message
i don't think its far-fetched, its bleach, nothing would surprise me. But seriously its a good theory it would also expalin why ichigo's dad's a again shinigami, cuz when he was talking about how to obtain the final form it was implied that he did it himself.

@uni2123 i agree i want the action to start again and see who that guy was from before, even though the last 2 chapters have been funny
Last edited: 5th November 2010 14:02 by mangalov3r

6th November 2010 01:41 #5
Regular User
  • Send Message
its aizen, i am telling you it is aizen
ME LIKE MANGA
9th March 2012 09:28 #6
Regular User
  • Send Message
I agree with your opinion,thank you!If anyone is there a better idea, saying that out and share,thanks!
How could you do this?
what's your story?
what's the meaning?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Classic Bridesmaid Dresses|Sheath Wedding Dresses|Black Junior Bridesmaid Dresses|
Maternity Wedding Dresses
Post Your Reply
You need to be logged in to post a comment. Need an account? Click here to register,