tiji-kun!
1st November 2010 18:02 #1
Regular User
  • Send Message
For all of you haven't read this manga yet, I highly recommend it. It takes on a different style of martial arts type of manga mixed with super hero type plots. It is not your typical martial arts where they power up shoot things out of their eyes and stuff, but something based a little more in reality without being entirely in reality.

The main character's secret identity is Tiji-kun which you learn in the first chapter so I am not giving anything away and you see the problems that start hatching up when people don't know your true identity or even if they think they know your true identity.

I am not doing a good job of explaining this manga mainly because I don't know how and the summary of this is poor as well so I won't bore you with that. So I will tell you this, read the first three chapters and you will see why I like this manga, and hopefully you will to.
ME LIKE MANGA
19th February 2011 18:33 #2
Regular User
  • Send Message
It's a shame this manga got canceled. It had a good enough story to be interested in despite having the same premise as Holyland.
20th February 2011 17:27 #3
Regular User
  • Send Message
sounds good i'll start reading it
20th February 2011 17:28 #4
Regular User
  • Send Message
sad that its been canalled still i'll read it
Post Your Reply
You need to be logged in to post a comment. Need an account? Click here to register,