Buster Keel
28th October 2010 17:25 #1
Regular User
  • Send Message
I just started reading this manga called Buster Keel. I normally don't start reading mangas that are under 100 chapters mainly because I go through them very quickly and then get disappointed that I have to wait for new chapters. I can tell you that I will be disappointed that I will have to wait for new chapters for this Manga.

This Manga is great. It is a mixture of fairy tail and one piece. It has a lot of the same elements as fairy tail, only magic is replaced by monsters, the guilds are that of adventurers rather than magic guilds. And of course there are different ranks to monsters instead of different ranks to jobs.

It reminds me of One Piece in the sense that you have a stupid main character that is absurdly strong with a down to earth partner, which reminds me of nami for some reason.

Keel is the main character who is originally a dragon ape, an s-class monster, that gets turned into a human by a famous monster hunter named Siva who has been missing for the past 2 years. Ravi, the soon to be adventurer partner is also a monster hunter who is an indirect disciple of Siva. These two unlikely pairing will go around the world searching for clues for Siva for two starkly different reasons and have a bunch of adventures in between.

For those of you have been searching for a well written manga with action that is similar to most popular Manga, I seriously recommend that you start this one. Currently it is only at 15 chapters which is disappointing because I want more, but I can tell you that I will be waiting, maybe not so patiently, for more. I hope you all at least give this one a try. Tell me what you think.
ME LIKE MANGA
28th October 2010 21:57 #2
Emperor of the Forum
  • Send Message
sounds good

its to bad they use manga that already excist
but they use good mangas so i have nothing to complain
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
my name is Jens by the way , but don't abuse it because I have that name copyrighted
29th October 2010 08:16 #3
Regular User
  • Send Message
yea sounds great, though annoying its only got 15 chapters.

ive seen this before, i read a few chapters but stopped because its only got 15 chapters and it reminds me of fairy tail too much.

you were saying its only got 15 chapters but only cuz the others haven't been translated and scanned.
it says here its got 6 volumes and ongoing
http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=36335
Last edited: 29th October 2010 08:21 by mangalov3r

Post Your Reply
You need to be logged in to post a comment. Need an account? Click here to register,