NEED MOAR!!
28th October 2010 14:26 #1
not you
  • Send Message
Hey! Football Season has recently ended and i have nothing to do after class so i have been reading manga non-stop. I need some recomendations for manga (because i read too much lol) i love reading adventure, romance, and comedy, but i do love all types as long has they have a good story. please help me out

Oh, and heres a list of some manga ive read already that i really enjoyed.

1) fairy tail
2) Mahou sensei negima
3) kekkaishi
4) sora no otoshimono
5) suzuka
6) big three (naruto, one piece, and bleach)

have lots more but that would be alot of typing
Last edited: 28th October 2010 14:39 by IAmPanda

Don't hate me

~meh

hey look gaiz, i can triforce

▲ ▲
28th October 2010 14:47 #2
Regular User
  • Send Message
well if you like football, and I am talking about American football, you might like eyshield 21, shonen manga that is completed. Slow to start but gets real good quickly. If you like negima, then you might like Id, it is a manwha, which is Korean manga, only slightly more adult. If you like suzuka then you might like Love hina as well. As for the big three, the ones that I would recommend that you don't seem to have up there would be Hajime No Ippo, a boxing manga over 900 chapters long and still going. History's strongest disciple is also good, like bleach, one piece and naruto in the sense that the story is really interesting, but not like them considering that it is entirely a different manga.

Others that I would recommend that are slightly more adult, and what I mean by that is gory would be Vinland Saga, a viking manga. The breaker, similar to History's strongest Disciple but more adult. Veritas is also very good, slightly confusing at times, but action is amazing. Rave is also pretty good, similar style to fairy tail. Also monster sould is a nice short manga done by the same guy who did fairy tail, only it was his first manga.

Ares is also a good action packed manwha with a different drawing style then most and very alluring. You might also want to try Psyren, which is more scifi then anything else. That is all I can think of at the moment.
ME LIKE MANGA
29th October 2010 06:32 #3
not you
  • Send Message
Love hina had a great story, i was dissapointed by the ending though. eyeshield 21 was also a great read.

i'll check your suggestions tho, thanks verry much
Don't hate me

~meh

▲ ▲
29th October 2010 12:40 #4
Emperor of the Forum
  • Send Message
how about
ichigo 100%
GTO
the legend of maian
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
my name is Jens by the way , but don't abuse it because I have that name copyrighted
31st October 2010 14:32 #5
not you
  • Send Message
hmm, already read ichigo 100%, ending was really sad for me. i loved the story though. Please keep the reccomendations comming. trying to make a long list so i'll be busy for a while lol
Don't hate me

~meh

▲ ▲
31st October 2010 22:41 #6
The World's Greatest Exorcist
  • Send Message
i suggest Rave Master, written by Hiro Mashima (author of Fairy Tail), the characters in Fairy Tail are based on Rave Master's Characters. It was Hiro's first manga to be published. t has 296 chapters, 35 volumes. In my opinion Rave Master is better than Fairy Tail. Haru (the main character) is one of the strongest manga characters you will see. The story contains great action scenes, romance, comedy and very likeable characters. Rave Master is the first manga i've ever read and the reason why i read manga.

I aslo recommend Blazer Drive. When you think of this mnaga think of Naruto....but, in the FUTURE. Seriously, it really is like Naruto in the future.
31st October 2010 22:55 #7
The World's Greatest Exorcist
  • Send Message
Also check out my thread. MANGA RECOMMENDER. It has a bunch of mangas. Feel free to contribute towards it, as well.
Last edited: 31st October 2010 22:55 by AllenWalker

Post Your Reply
You need to be logged in to post a comment. Need an account? Click here to register,