MANGA RECCOMENDER
28th February 2011 02:11 #76
Irregular User
  • Send Message
aly short to me is something that would take me less than 2 days to finish so probly about up to 90 15-25page chapters i have read swot i watched the anime for Higurashi no Naku Koro ni - Onikakushi was good but i think the story of it wouldn't be as good the second time round will try the other andthanks i would have been very happy with those 2 if i had not already read/watched them

btw i couldn't follow those links
5th March 2011 22:40 #77
The World's Greatest Exorcist
  • Send Message

Hanamaru Youchien - This is likable little manga here. Its more interesting then it seems. Its a nice read. If your looking for something not to serious and just wanna laugh, smile or just say "awww" lol, then this is for you.

Anzu goes to a preschool with her friends, the shy Koume and the eccentric Hiiragi. Together they try to attract attention from their caretaker Tsuchida. However, he is clearly more interested in the pretty Yamamoto who supervises the class next door.

Anzu, Hiiragi, and Koume are three girls who attend the lively Hanamaru Kindergarten. There they have lots of adventures with their classmates and with Naozomi Tsuchida, their teacher who has just started working fresh out of school.

Rating: 3.5/5 (Score may get higher as the story goes on)

Genre: Comedy, Seinen, Slice Of Life

This also has an anime.

@Terd, well i wouldve recommended Ultra Maniac, but i see your already reading that (its good isnt it?). If you dont mind reading shoujo then check out Moe Kare!! (http://mangable.com/moe_kare/) Its an awesome manga, just ask IAmPanda. A good completed action manga is Busou Renkin (http://mangable.com/busou_renkin/). It was written by Watsuki Nobuyuki. He wrote the legendary Rurouni Kenshin. Its not completed on this site, however i have read it entirely and it contains 76 chapters. Also, give Higurashi another try. Try reading a different arc like http://mangable.com/higurashi_no_naku_koro_ni_-_tatarigoroshi/. Oh, and one last thing, to show gratitude for telling me about the faulty links, i've decided not to exorcise you .

To All Manga Reccomender Users: I will fix the links in time, little by little, so please be patient. Thank you.
6th March 2011 02:45 #78
Irregular User
  • Send Message
wo heads with filled diapers i can't stand those kind of characters for some reason.
now on to the few days to a few weeks of procrastinating before i read the manga straight through in one go (if possible to do in one go) naruto is NOT possible in one go higurashi no naku koro ni tatarigoroshi. i did watch all the arcs in the anime so i hope there is a noticeable difference but it was great and my memory is mixed so it will still be fun and rurouni kenshin was an awesome story!
the shoujo i read entertains me to no end it is so silly and this is the manga recomender so i will give it one such thing

School Rumble
Categories: Anime, Comedy, Romance, School Life, Shounen

Tsukamoto Tenma is a second grader in high school who, like other girls her age, falls in love. However, she could not bring herself to confess her love to her classmate Karasumaru. She discovers that Karasumaru will transfer out next year and, with the help of her friends and her little sister Yakumo, tries to confess her love. Tenma also uses unorthodox methods such as disguising herself as a nurse or shooting arrows with a love letter attached to express her feelings for him. On the other hand, Harima Kenji, a delinquent, has feelings for Tenma. Unfortunately, Tenma's preoccupation with Karasumara ensures that she doesn't notice Harima's affection, much to Harima's dismay. To make matters worse, one day, he sees Tenma and Karasumaru having lunch together. This causes him to skip school and embark on a journey of enlightenment

i watched the anime it was really funny
6th March 2011 16:36 #79
Regular User
  • Send Message
u must read this!

He's Dedicated to Roses

here's what it is about:

Categories: Action, Comedy, Gender Bender, Manhwa, Romance, School Life, Shoujo

"If you were a girl, we would never have met"
"Well- to...to be honest with you- I AM a girl-"

Plain when she's a girl, but disguised as a guy, she's got a good body, is awesome at fighting and has a handsome face.
Despite thinking that Ida is a guy, Kang Naru falls in love with her.
Now everyone thinks that Naru is gay, Ida wants to tell him the truth.

"What should I do? If they know I'm a girl - "

- But at what cost...?

btw it's way better than it sounds!
u guys have to read this, it made me cry like a baby
dont worry it ends in a very happy and romantic way!
i give this a 5/5!
never judge a book by it's cover!' - never get bored of this quote!
u can call me Mana!

6th March 2011 21:32 #80
Irregular User
  • Send Message
somehow it feels like you just ruined the ending a little bit for a lot of people or me at least
11th March 2011 21:41 #81
Regular User
  • Send Message
oooooooops did i now?
well, srry
u can call me Mana!

11th March 2011 22:00 #82
Regular User
  • Send Message
(i cant belive i didnt recommed this! - it's one of my favourit manga after all! )

this is one of the best manga i ever read - the story is so good that u really get into it!

king of thorns!

here's what its about:

Categories: Action, Adventure, Horror, Mystery, Romance, Sci-fi, Seinen, Tragedy

Two twins, separated by fatal illness and a selective cure. Kasumi and her sister, Shizuku, were infected with the Medusa virus, which slowly turns the victim to stone. There is no cure, but of the two only Kasumi is selected to go into a sort of cryogenically frozen state along with 159 others until a cure is found. At some point in the undetermined future, Kasumi awakens to find herself and others who were in suspended animation in an unfamiliar world with violent monsters. Resolving to unlock the mysteries of her current situation and the fate of her twin sister, Kasumi struggles to survive in a treacherous world.
Last edited: 11th March 2011 22:01 by mangaLuVeR

u can call me Mana!

12th March 2011 01:01 #83
  • Send Message

ChäoS;HEAd - A very interesting story. Its a psychological manga, so you know its good. It kind of has the same feeling and art as Steins;Gate. Both were made by the same developers too.

Takumi is a high school student. He is withdrawn and is not interested in 3D things. In his town, a mysterious serial murder case happens and people get panicked. One day, when he chats on the internet, a man suddenly contacts him and gives him an URL. He goes to the website and finds a blog image that suggests a next murder case... On the next day, it really happens...

Rating: 4/5

http://mangable.com/chaos_head/

Genre: Mystery, Horror, Sci-Fi, Supernatural, Shounen

If you like this, then you may like http://mangable.com/steins_gate/

PLEASE REQUEST THE FINAL CHAPTER OF THIS MANGA http://mangable.com/forums/request-new-series/1062-choshead.html
Last edited: 12th March 2011 01:02 by AllenWalker

13th March 2011 17:47 #84
Official Bug Finder
  • Send Message
anyone try Iris zero? it's pretty good
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
Insane: 1 In a state of mind that prevents normal perception, behavior, or social interaction; seriously mentally ill.
2 A quality or action characterized or caused by madness.
13th March 2011 21:27 #85
Regular User
  • Send Message
one of my all time favorite would have to be koko ni iru yo a.k.a i am here. koko ni iru yo is about a girl who is super shy and shes always like invisible so she finds a website on line to talk to people and the people who she talkes to online are like her only two friends i think its a great manga even though it made me cry several times
14th March 2011 00:24 #86
Irregular User
  • Send Message
come on you guys you can do better than that just copy paste some info from the manga's page at least
i second the recommendation for iris zero
Last edited: 14th March 2011 00:26 by terdflusher
14th March 2011 14:58 #87
Regular User
  • Send Message
I can't believe that nobody ever mentioned Elfen Lied.

Plot Summary:

The story involves human
mutations called "dicloniuses,"
who grow horns on their heads
and possess telekinetic powers,
in the form of invisible "arms"
called vectors.
The tendency for violence
among dicloniuses varies among
characters. Certain scientists
contain them in a Facility in cells,
where they are subject to
inhumane experiments to test
their abilities or where they await
execution for being too
dangerous.
An infectious virus is also
associated with the mutation.
This virus is spread through non-
lethal contact with the vectors of
a diclonius.
The main non-mutant character
in the story is Kouta, who ends
up becoming increasingly
involved with these dicloniuses,
as they seek refuge from the
scientists.
The main diclonius character is
Lucy/Nyuu, a killer whose alter
ego is a hapless and very cute
child whose vocabulary and
intelligence are quite limited.
After a large amount of choice
occurrences, the lives of these
two characters become
inexplicably intertwined.

Genres: Action, Anime,
Drama, Ecchi, Mature, Tragedy, Romance, Seinen,
Supernatural.

http://mangable.com/elfen_lied

Rating: 5/5
Last edited: 14th March 2011 14:59 by RainMaker
15th March 2011 04:31 #88
Irregular User
  • Send Message
Originally posted by megaPIG
one of my all time favorite would have to be koko ni iru yo a.k.a i am here. koko ni iru yo is about a girl who is super shy and shes always like invisible so she finds a website on line to talk to people and the people who she talkes to online are like her only two friends i think its a great manga even though it made me cry several times
you got your name from that manga didn't you
18th March 2011 15:42 #89
  • Send Message

Aphorism - Really good, interesting story, cool concept. It keeps you entertained. Its similar to Batt Royale, just less gruesome, but still a pretty good manga. Try it.

Nara Shika High School, is a seemingly normal school. However, unknown to the public is the cruel truth of what really goes on in the school's halls. Rather than studying, students are forced to struggle for their very survival. And the strong bonds of friendship may be the only difference between life and death.

Rating: 4/5

Genre: Action, Adventure, Fantasy, Horror, Psychological, School Life, Shounen, Supernatural

If you like this, then you may like http://mangable.com/battle_royale/, http://mangable.com/diece/, http://mangable.com/meteor/
Last edited: 10th April 2011 01:19 by AllenWalker

24th March 2011 13:08 #90
not you
  • Send Message
could someone reccomend me something along the lines of elfen lied or alive? been feeling abit
Don't hate me

~meh

hey look gaiz, i can triforce

▲ ▲
Post Your Reply
You need to be logged in to post a comment. Need an account? Click here to register,