Bleach... and Aizen not living up to my expectations.
22nd October 2010 23:30 #1
Regular User
  • Send Message
Is it just me, or is anyone else somewhat dissapointed in the way Aizen handled things?

I mean... All this evolving stuff was pretty cool, but in the end, all he did was using raw power...

While what I thought at the time Ichigo was undergoing his training was:

"Well, whatever, Ichigo is in serious trouble, because there is still one thing about Aizen that scares me - the fact that so far, there was nothing revealed about his bankai."

Just seeing his shikai would make people fall for his illusion... So I really was wondering what his bankai would be like... And instead...

Anyone having similar feelings?
23rd October 2010 01:50 #2
Regular User
  • Send Message
yea it was a bit of a disappointment but i think he'll escape from the prison thats why they haven't shown is bankai yet
23rd October 2010 11:09 #3
Regular User
  • Send Message
Mmm... Maybe, yes... Then again, wasn't his zanpakutou shattered? The moment he thought that hyougoku has decided he doesn't need it anymore?

Although I have to admit that he might be intrigued by Ichigo's display of power (even before he fully merged with zangetsu) and he might try to achive the same thing...
Post Your Reply
You need to be logged in to post a comment. Need an account? Click here to register,