could some one recomend me a good manga
18th October 2010 11:08 #1
Regular User
  • Send Message
so i,ve read detective conan tsubsa resovir chorincles xxxholic histroy strongest discliple kenichi bleach one pice naruto souleater . fariy tale alive the final evloution. canadate for goddess
dnangel. cardcaptor sakura vampire knight zombie loan i,ve also read kekkaishi and defense devil and acouple of the zelda mags lol and rave master and full metal alch inuyasha....
and tons of smaller series i am not picky to one genre as long as it
instersting but anyone have any good recomendations?
Last edited: 18th October 2010 11:18 by zeldaskyler
18th October 2010 23:34 #2
Emperor of the Forum
  • Send Message
ehm when you want to let people know what you have read its better to organise it.

and here are some good manga's
-GTO
-Rosario+vampire
-highschool of the dead (for the ecchi value)
-Air Gear
Last edited: 18th October 2010 23:34 by MrAcid

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
my name is Jens by the way , but don't abuse it because I have that name copyrighted
19th October 2010 00:04 #3
Regular User
  • Send Message
Originally posted by MrAcid
ehm when you want to let people know what you have read its better to organise it.

and here are some good manga's
-GTO
-Rosario+vampire
-highschool of the dead (for the ecchi value)
-Air Gear

i agree they're very good mangas as well as
-Sekirei
-Yankee-kun to Megane-chan
-AIKI
-Beelzebub
-Ao no Exorcist
-The Breaker
-Defense Devil
-Code Breaker
-Sora no Otoshimono
and thats it for now, tell me if you like them and i'll suggest some more
24th October 2010 19:48 #4
Regular User
  • Send Message
Air gear is good for the first 100 chapters or so then gets really, really, really weird.
Vinland Saga
the Breaker
Yureka
Veritas
Hajime No Ippo
History's Stongest Dsiciple
Katekyo HItman reborn, first 50 chapters makes it a tedious read but gets better.
Eyeshield 21
Asu No Yoichi
Psyren
Mahou Sensei Negima
ME LIKE MANGA
24th October 2010 22:48 #5
The World's Greatest Exorcist
  • Send Message
Rave Master -

In 0015, fifty years before the story's start, the world was being corrupted by Dark Bring, evil stones that bestowed incredible powers to their owners. The Dark Bring were used by the Raregroove Kingdom, and the Symphonia Kingdom fought against them with their Holy Bring.

Shiba, the first RAVE Master, attempted to destroy Sinclaire, the "mother" of the Dark Bring, with his Ten Commandments Sword. The aftermath caused the massive explosion known as "Overdrive" that destroyed one-tenth of the known world. Shiba, protected from the disaster by Plue, a special guardian "dog" who shielded him from the blast, held onto the RAVE required to power his sword. Plue and the five remaining fragments of RAVE, however, scattered around the world.

Fifty years later Haru Glory, a teenager living on the peaceful Garage Island, fishes Plue up by accident. Several events soon follow, including Shiba's arrival and his desire to reclaim Plue, as well as the appearance of a mysterious organization known as Demon Card, whose members possess Dark Bring and aim to rule the world. After Haru battles one of its members, Shiba discovers he is the second RAVE Master, and entrusts his RAVE, Plue, and the Ten Commandments Sword to Haru. Haru embarks upon an adventure to find the other fragments of Rave and to save the world.

Ao No Exorcist/Blue Exorcist(Totally agree with Mangalov3r)-

The world of Ao no Exorcist consists of two dimensions joined as one, like a mirror. The first is the world in which the humans live, Assiah. The other is the world of demons, Gehenna. Ordinarily, travel between the two, and indeed any kind of contact between the two, is impossible. However the demons can pass over into this world by possessing anything that exists within it. Satan is the god of demons, but there's one thing that he doesn't have and that's a container in the human world that is powerful enough to hold him! For that purpose, he created Okumura Rin, his son from a human woman, but will his son agree to his plans, or will he become something else...? After killing Rin's guardian Father Fujimoto in an attempt to bring Rin back to the Demon world, it led to Rin's journey on becoming an Exorcist in order to defeat Satan.

Higurashi When They Cry (THIS IS A MUST YOU WILL NOT REGRET)(This contains 5 seperate arcs under seperate names, availabe here on mangable) -

Higurashi no Naku Koro ni takes place during June 1983, at a fictional rural village called Hinamizawa (雛見沢?) (based on the village of Shirakawa, Gifu, a World Heritage Site),[1][2] which has a population of approximately 2,000. The main character, Keiichi Maebara, moves to Hinamizawa and befriends his new classmates Rena Ryugu, Mion Sonozaki, Rika Furude, and Satoko Houjou. Keiichi joins their after-school club activities, which consist mostly of card and board games (and punishment games for the loser, usually him.) Hinamizawa appears to be a normal, peaceful, rural village to Keiichi. However, the tranquility abruptly ends after the annual Watanagashi Festival, a celebration to commemorate and give thanks to the local god, Oyashiro. Keiichi learns that every year for the past four years, one person has been murdered and another has gone missing on the day of the Watanagashi Festival. Keiichi himself soon becomes drawn into the strange events surrounding the Watanagashi Festival and Oyashiro. In each story arc, he or one of his friends become paranoid, and a crime is committed. Usually, the crime involves the murder of one of their own friends. While it seems impossible to tell their delusions apart from the mystery of Hinamizawa, slowly the truth is revealed.

The Plots are according to wikipedia.org, go there for more info or just look for them right here on mangable.
2nd December 2010 15:54 #6
Regular User
  • Send Message
I really like One Piece, Naruto, Bleach, Fairy Tail, My Boyfriend is a Vampire and Death Note :3
"If I revealed my secret identity, the world would go to shit." - Frank Iero
4th December 2010 03:23 #7
The World's Greatest Exorcist
  • Send Message
CHECK OUT THE MANGA RECOMMENDER THREAD
6th December 2010 06:59 #8
Regular User
  • Send Message
i liked ichigo 100%, to love ru, change 123, cage of eden, bloody monday and part 2, eyeshield 21, kimi no iru machi, umi no misaki,
Last edited: 6th December 2010 06:59 by xoj39x
6th December 2010 06:59 #9
Regular User
  • Send Message
i liked ichigo 100%, to love ru, change 123, cage of eden, bloody monday and part 2, eyeshield 21, kimi no iru machi, umi no misaki,
6th December 2010 11:52 #10
Regular User
  • Send Message
D-Gray Man
Special A
Gakuen Alice
Fight no Akatsuki
Shugo Chara
Psyren
Hekaki no Aoin
+Anima
Hitoribocchi wa Samishikute
Dengeki Daisy
Arago
Kaicho wa maid-sama
Final Fantasy XII
Tegami Bachi (definatly a must ^^)
Hikaru no Go.

Sorry if some are already there, i just went through my list and put down the ones i absolutely loved. Hopefully you do too.
10th December 2010 03:14 #11
Regular User
  • Send Message
Dude, has no one heard of Nurarihyon no Mago??
it's amazing. a little strange at first, but very good. and do yourself a favor, don't read the one-shot, not first.
Gamaran is pretty dang cool too, but it seems awfully slow lately...
It's not possible for any person to do what he does. To win a War, without killing, without direct conflict. Everyone's after him, and he's the world's only hope. No one can take over for him, the responsibility rests on his shoulders alone; An Angel's Shoulders
Michelangelo
29th August 2011 07:57 #12
Regular User
  • Send Message
d.gray man
bleach ichigo's hollow gives me the chills i love it !
SOUL EATER
code breaker
daker than black
kingdom hearts

i have more but i kind of forget
!! NINJA'S ROCK !! why becaues they do
Post Your Reply
You need to be logged in to post a comment. Need an account? Click here to register,