WHATS YOUR FAVORITE MANGA? WHY?
17th October 2010 23:21 #1
The World's Greatest Exorcist
  • Send Message
My favorite manga is Rave Master because it was the first one i ever read. Also, i love the artwork. The characters are likeable. It has some of the best fight scenes ever.

My second fave is Fullmetal Alchemist
18th October 2010 10:00 #2
Regular User
  • Send Message
For me my favorite manga would be Yu Yu Hakusho hands down even do Togashi draws like crap he had a great story with a lot of compelling characters and pretty decent fight scenes also the anime solidified itself as a classic among the big names like Dragon Ball z and Rurouni Kenshin and my second pick would have to be One Piece because Oda created by far the greatest pirate manga ever
When life gives you lemons use the lemons to squirt lemon juice in the eyes of your enemies.
19th October 2010 08:59 #3
not you
  • Send Message
whoops posted twice by accident >.>
Last edited: 19th October 2010 09:00 by IAmPanda

Don't hate me

~meh

hey look gaiz, i can triforce

▲ ▲
19th October 2010 08:59 #4
not you
  • Send Message
mine would have to be mahou sensei negima. although the beginning wanders around a bit, and can sometimes get too perverted, it has an awesome story, great art, and the later fights just get downright EPIC
Don't hate me

~meh

hey look gaiz, i can triforce

▲ ▲
16th November 2010 23:59 #5
Regular User
  • Send Message
My favorite manga is Detective Conan! It's like the only thing I read on mangable! Shinichi X Ran 4ever!

Aeyra Vind
Phantom
23rd November 2010 04:57 #6
Regular User
  • Send Message
Akumetsu

It's Violent, It's bloody, It's action packed, has a freaking awesome plot, and one of the most badass characters ever invented in Manga to top it off. I highly recommend it to anyone who's at least 14.

It's about this guy named Shou who's got this "superpower" where he can be in more than one place at any time, and still be alive even after dieing. Japan's in a massive financial crisis due to corrupt business men and politicians and he decides to fix it by implemented violent justice and slaughtering them all and then afterwards punishes himself for the crime with suicide.
Last edited: 23rd November 2010 22:59 by Hazzard6X
23rd November 2010 13:40 #7
Emperor of the Forum
  • Send Message
GTO (great teacher onizuka)

its about a old yakuza who is becoming a teacher.
he uses his yakuza ability and his true word to make the worst class in his school angels again.

onizuka is a normal man that doesnt have super powers but he is way stronger than the average man
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
my name is Jens by the way , but don't abuse it because I have that name copyrighted
25th November 2010 08:54 #8
Regular User
  • Send Message
Gakuen Alice, it was the first i read that wasn't Naruto/Shippuden or Bleach, it has really cute characters that are awesomely drawn, and a good story. Its about a girl who runs away from home to find her best friend who had been chosen to go to this school for extremely smart people, but to find out that its a school where the children who go there have all kinds of different powers, and that her parents who she has never met went there.

And my other fav would have to be Tegami Bachi. The start is shows a metting between a Letter Bee (Gauche), who has to deliver a 'Letter', which happens to be an 8 year old boy (Lag). The letter Bees arent aloud to get involved with the 'Letter' no matter what it is, but once he delivered him, they become good friends. When Lag becomes a Letter Bee, he dedicates his time to getting strong so he can go find Gauche who has missing since he delivered Lag. The drawings are amazing, the story line is awesome, the characters are well made, and there are some pretty good fights in it.

(sorry i typed too much... v.v)
27th November 2010 19:23 #9
Regular User
  • Send Message
Fullmetal Alchemist because I love the art style, the characters are awesome, the story is wonderful, it's hilarious, the fighting scenes are so cool... Meh, I was probably go on and on so I'll just shut up now.
[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/mwpn3q.jpg[/IMG]
28th November 2010 04:47 #10
Regular User
  • Send Message
BECK: Mongolian Chop Squad

That got me hooked on slice of life manga and more interested in music related manga. The fact that it followed the characters through several years and how they evolved from a small band that was relatively unknown to one that even travels from Japan to America from gaining popularity. Also, it goes down a realistic path. The band doesn't gain to much success across the sea because of a language barrier but they get through somehow. The only thing that I disliked was the ending. It was abrupt and unsatisfying. I always hope that the mangaka will make a sequel of sorts since it is his most popular manga.
7th December 2010 14:44 #11
Regular User
  • Send Message
Katekyo Hitman Reborn all the way!!! ^__^
3rd January 2011 14:22 #12
Regular User
  • Send Message
My favorite manga currently would have to be either FMA or One Piece. Both are very strong stories and I enjoy them very much.
3rd January 2011 16:18 #13
Regular User
  • Send Message
Mines Bleach, i'll put the reason why later, but seriously its Bleach need any more explanation?
3rd January 2011 18:10 #14
Emperor of the Forum
  • Send Message
Originally posted by mangalov3r
Mines Bleach, i'll put the reason why later, but seriously its Bleach need any more explanation?

YES i need explanation
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
my name is Jens by the way , but don't abuse it because I have that name copyrighted
4th January 2011 00:14 #15
Regular User
  • Send Message
well....... just wait i cbf right now! XP
Post Your Reply
You need to be logged in to post a comment. Need an account? Click here to register,