AROUND WHAT YEAR DO YOU THINK ONE PIECE, NARUTO & BLEACH WILL END?
17th October 2010 23:10 #1
The World's Greatest Exorcist
  • Send Message
I want to know because i hate waiting for a new chapter. so that i may read the mangas straight through instead of waiting. Also what about Katekyo Hitman Reborn!??
Last edited: 31st October 2010 22:44 by AllenWalker

18th October 2010 03:02 #2
Regular User
  • Send Message
bleach next year, same with naruto and one piece i think will be awhile before they end it.

My reasons:
For Bleach i think Tite Kubo has run out of ideas after ichigo defeated aizen,

For Naruto, all thats left is for them to defeat Mandra and for naruto to fight sasuke. After that he will become hokage and after that the mangaka Masashi Kishimoto said he's gonna end the series. He also said he might do a side story of the 4th hokage in his younger years and go form there. Though saying all this he might drag it on for another year, so about 2012 i think it'll end.

For One piece well they just finished training after 2 years and getting back together, the story seems strong and haven't shown any sign of finishing any time soon.
Last edited: 18th October 2010 05:28 by mangalov3r

19th October 2010 08:44 #3
not you
  • Send Message
2012... joking of course. i agree with mangalov3r, bleach ending next year naruto ending in 2ish years and onepiece ending in hopefully 3 years+. right now luffy and his gang are only halfway around the grand line so that should only be half of their adventure
Last edited: 19th October 2010 08:46 by IAmPanda

Don't hate me

~meh

hey look gaiz, i can triforce

▲ ▲
19th October 2010 10:57 #4
Emperor of the Forum
  • Send Message
one piece is 13 years old (maybe older)
so i think it will go on for at least 6 years
because they are only on the half of the grand line
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
my name is Jens by the way , but don't abuse it because I have that name copyrighted
20th October 2010 00:19 #5
Regular User
  • Send Message
yeah One Piece is still only started really, so its got many years left, that really good!
20th October 2010 21:10 #6
Death's best friend
  • Send Message
I think Bleach will end in about 2-3 years time
Naruto 3-4ish years time
One piece 5+ years time
Warning: I might fall asleep on the spot.
Join me in
Mangable's chat room

My "full" list My Anime List
21st October 2010 09:16 #7
not you
  • Send Message
okay... had to multiply my estimations by two lol
Don't hate me

~meh

hey look gaiz, i can triforce

▲ ▲
24th October 2010 19:35 #8
Regular User
  • Send Message
Bleach I understand 1 year maybe 2 and thank goodness because the manga jumps around way too much for my liking but the story is good.

Naruto, I am sorry, but I have to disagree with anyone who said in the next 3 years. I say this because Naruto is not fully matured and fan service demands full maturity. Yes Naruto will defeat Madara and may fight sasuke but what then you ask? How about Hokage Naruto. Okay, so you say when he becomes Hokage the series will end, I think not, that just brings you to a new chapter in the Naruto series, no more shippuden something else maybe. In my opinion the characters of Naruto are extremely developed and most are beloved. Secondly, there is a revolution to consider, yes war is a revolution and defeating Madara would bring such a thing to an end, but what if that is not the revolution that is being talked about. I don't know, i also get angry if you tell me one of my favorite series will end soon, so i am biased.

One piece, not for a very long time. There is just so much going on and so little space per week to enlighten that I don't think it will end any time soon, look at Hajime No ippo, over 900 chapters, and still the main character is not on the world stage yet. Just my opinion, and yest, Shnouki Angry if you say otherwise.
ME LIKE MANGA
25th October 2010 14:30 #9
Regular User
  • Send Message
Couldn't care less about one piece, so

Naruto: 2 years

Bleach: Next year
"People live their lives bound by what they accept as correct and true. That's how they define "reality". But what does it mean to be "correct" or "true"? Merely vague concepts ... their "reality" may all be a mirage. Can we consider them to simply be living in their own world, shaped by their beliefs?"
2nd November 2010 21:56 #10
The World's Greatest Exorcist
  • Send Message
Also, when do you think Katekyo Hitman Reborn! will end?
Last edited: 2nd November 2010 21:56 by AllenWalker

28th November 2010 05:00 #11
Regular User
  • Send Message
I've no opinion on One Piece because I haven't read it.

But Naruto and Bleach, especially Bleach, are coming to an end. I think it's more obvious with Bleach, but recently, they've introduced a new arc with Ichigo's sister and now I feel like they're dragging the storyline even longer. It needs to wrap up soon.

I'm reading Naruto but the storyline isn't catching my interest anymore. It's taking longer than I expected to end. There's less filler chapters but the pace has become really slow.

I think both will end in around a 1 to 3 years range. I can't make it too specific. lulz
Last edited: 28th November 2010 05:02 by JePiNaY

22nd January 2011 04:15 #12
Regular User
  • Send Message
I think that bleach is very difficult to determine, because it should have already ended with Aizen's defeat, yet it seems to have developed an entirely new story arc.

Anyone who has read One piece will know that it is never going to end.

and, naruto , as shnouki said, naruto has potential to continue for a long time
22nd January 2011 08:22 #13
Regular User
  • Send Message
Originally posted by mangalov3r
bleach next year, same with naruto and one piece i think will be awhile before they end it.

My reasons:
For Bleach i think Tite Kubo has run out of ideas after ichigo defeated aizen,

Nope, Bleach will continue for another 10 years, it was in anime news a month ago.
25th January 2011 09:09 #14
Regular User
  • Send Message
Originally posted by AllenWalker
Also, when do you think Katekyo Hitman Reborn! will end?

in anime,the season 1 just finished until tsuna fight with byakuran...for the season 2, it started with the fight of vongola vs shimon...it may not end when the fight is finished... its too short...so, it may has a long way to go...( just my opinion )
+ D . P . C +
25th January 2011 10:19 #15
Forum Alchemist
  • Send Message
naruto could continue for a long time but i think it will end soon or else it will start fall since draging it to much will ruin the story
bleach may go on for another 10 years since now it looks like a new story
one piece may go on same as bleach
hitman reborn could on for a long time like around 5-7 years
Post Your Reply
You need to be logged in to post a comment. Need an account? Click here to register,