WHATS YOU FAVORITE MANGA/ANIME WORLD?WHY?
3rd October 2010 23:03 #1
The World's Greatest Exorcist
  • Send Message
MY FAVORITE WORLD IS THE FAIRY TAIL WORLD BECAUSE OF THE MAGIC AND GUILDS. THAT MAGIC PROVIDES A HUGE DIVERSITY OF ATTACKS AND GUILDS WOULD BE COOL BECAUSE WELL, WHO DOESN'T LIKE WORKING AS A TEAM PLUS NOTHING IS BETTER THAN HANGING OUT WITH YOUR FRIENDS AND DOING CRAZY MISSIONS.
3rd October 2010 23:39 #2
Emperor of the Forum
  • Send Message
my favorite world is the one piece world because its filled with pirates and big monsters, and the devil fruit is cool because it brings something new (1 fruit 1 special power).
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
my name is Jens by the way , but don't abuse it because I have that name copyrighted
9th October 2010 23:19 #3
Forum Alchemist
  • Send Message
my favourite world would be from fullmetal alchemist, its an interesting world where alchemy exists, you can make almost anything you want there and i like all those mysterious things related to alchemy like the truth and the gate and the chimeras and the all those strange countries with their own version of alchemy or technology
11th October 2010 21:30 #4
Death's best friend
  • Send Message
I have to say One piece because it would be nice to travel around the world
Warning: I might fall asleep on the spot.
Join me in
Mangable's chat room

My "full" list My Anime List
Post Your Reply
You need to be logged in to post a comment. Need an account? Click here to register,