Bleach chapter 422
2nd October 2010 16:07 #1
Regular User
  • Send Message
Hey guys, i know its a bit late but i thought it'd be cool to discuss the newest chapter of bleach and what your thought on what's happening to ichigo
I think that because he's just lost his shinigami powers he has nothing to keep his hollow powers in check so he's losing control of them and that he's gonna have to fight his inner hollow again cuz last time wasn't really a proper fight when they joined together(his zanpakuto and inner hollow)
What do you think it is?
2nd October 2010 21:22 #2
Forum Alchemist
  • Send Message
i think that was an incomplete form of ichigo after all that was ichigo becoming the ultimate getsuga, i always imagined that when he will get full control over his power will be when he will fusion completely with his inner hallow and zanpakuto becoming even greater that the second hallow form he used in the battle with ulqiora
2nd October 2010 21:38 #3
Regular User
  • Send Message
sounds like a good theory, but when do you think he's going to get his shinigami powers back and how? cuz before he merges the two he needs to get the lost shinigami powers first
2nd October 2010 21:49 #4
Forum Alchemist
  • Send Message
hmm...maybe...maybe he didnt really lost his powers and they were only sealed or somehow depleted or his zanpakuto and hallow have emerged into hibernated state like a coma after all his dad is still a shinigami and i think that he also used the final getsuga,

it may also exist the possibility that he will receive his powers from someone else but i doubt cause i would imagine that his powers wouldnt be the same and it would be like he uses borrow power and i dont think that something like that fits bleach

but it is also possible that there exists an object or person or something mysterious which will re awake or make his powers to be reborn

or a stupid way will be that orihime uses her power and negates what happened when he released the final getsuga
3rd October 2010 06:07 #5
Regular User
  • Send Message
no dude Im Guessing 2 things Ichigo neeeds to get back from his real body because he has no powers so he's gonna die if he cannot return to his body OR He is just simply crush by the spiritual powers of his friends... just a wild guess

3rd October 2010 09:46 #6
Regular User
  • Send Message
Originally posted by Honheimen
hmm...maybe...maybe he didnt really lost his powers and they were only sealed or somehow depleted or his zanpakuto and hallow have emerged into hibernated state like a coma after all his dad is still a shinigami and i think that he also used the final getsuga,

it may also exist the possibility that he will receive his powers from someone else but i doubt cause i would imagine that his powers wouldnt be the same and it would be like he uses borrow power and i dont think that something like that fits bleach

but it is also possible that there exists an object or person or something mysterious which will re awake or make his powers to be reborn

or a stupid way will be that orihime uses her power and negates what happened when he released the final getsuga

I think that Orihime will give him his powers back via using her own like you said.
3rd October 2010 09:48 #7
Regular User
  • Send Message
Or like Mr-beggar said that cuz he has no powers the spiritual powers of his friends is crushing him

but truthfully i like my idea the most
3rd October 2010 15:28 #8
Regular User
  • Send Message
This is just a theory, but if you remember, Ichigo never had a normal zanpakuto, they just said that it always remained in the second stage of zanpakuto. But what if that was the first stage of his zanpakuto, and his bankai is actually the second stage of the zanpakuto. Making his transformation into getsuga his actual bankai, and the reason why he fainted in the end is because he is not use to using his actual banka? Just a theory, let me knwo what you think.
ME LIKE MANGA
3rd October 2010 15:57 #9
Regular User
  • Send Message
that actually is a really good theory cuz his first stage zanpakuto was only when he used Rukia's powers and not his own, you have a great point there Shnouki!
8th October 2010 01:23 #10
Regular User
  • Send Message
It isn't bad but that doesn't explain why he cant see Rukia anymore 0_0
8th October 2010 03:54 #11
Regular User
  • Send Message
Originally posted by kazukiDeath
It isn't bad but that doesn't explain why he cant see Rukia anymore 0_0

it was explained dude due to loss of shinigami powers he cannot feel any presence of ghost that goes to rukia to...
I like what happen to AIZEN 20k years in prison WTF!

8th October 2010 04:07 #12
Regular User
  • Send Message
Originally posted by mangalov3r
that actually is a really good theory cuz his first stage zanpakuto was only when he used Rukia's powers and not his own, you have a great point there Shnouki!

you remember where ichigo was in the PIt to retrieve his powers that he lost what chapter was that?

8th October 2010 13:20 #13
Regular User
  • Send Message
chapters 61-62
8th October 2010 14:57 #14
Regular User
  • Send Message
thanks

8th October 2010 15:10 #15
Regular User
  • Send Message
welcome
Post Your Reply
You need to be logged in to post a comment. Need an account? Click here to register,