Is Bleach coming to an end?
20th September 2010 03:42 #1
Death's best friend
  • Send Message
Is Bleach ending??

It said if Ichigo uses the "final" Getsuga tenshou he will loss his shinigami powers
http://mangastream.com/read/bleach/70786129/14

It is true?
Warning: I might fall asleep on the spot.
Join me in
Mangable's chat room

My "full" list My Anime List
20th September 2010 11:05 #2
Forum Alchemist
  • Send Message
i was thinking that maybe it will have place a time skip after this arc in which Ichigo will travel either in the SS, HM or another mysterious place to recover his powers
Last edited: 20th September 2010 11:05 by Honheimen

20th September 2010 20:00 #3
Regular User
  • Send Message
Nope i guess it will end sorry but it's the truth
20th September 2010 20:13 #4
Forum Alchemist
  • Send Message
I really doubt that it would end, Kubo is still making some good money from Bleach so i dont think he would want to give up at this manga and if he wants he can easy make some more arcs from this point on.
20th September 2010 20:33 #5
Regular User
  • Send Message
I agree with Honheimen, I seriously doubt it'll be the end of Bleach. I mean didn't Ichigo's dad learn the final Getsuga aswell beforehand? Because he knew what it was. I'm sure there will be some way Ichigo can re-learn his powers again.

Sure didn't Uryƫ Ishida regain his powers after losing his?
This user would like to announce that she is in fact dsylexic, has a wonky keyboard and is often chemically inconvenient. The user requests you take spelling and grammatical errors with a pinch of salt.

Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.
20th September 2010 20:41 #6
Forum Alchemist
  • Send Message
Actually we may say that the fact that Ichigo lost his powers will be the new plot of the next arc, maybe Aizen wont even die completely and he will jsut lose and survive somewhat like Orochimaru from Naruto.
26th September 2010 10:51 #7
Regular User
  • Send Message
it feels like its gonna end but i doubt it highly. and it's not the first time ichigo has lost his powers, even though they were rukia's. Plus he still has his hollow powers, i'm more interested it those powers and what's he gonna do with now that they're the only powers he's got left, though he'll probably get his shinigami powers back like Honheimen said
26th September 2010 14:34 #8
Regular User
  • Send Message
nope dude there would be an arc of recovering of powers of ichigo and an arc of the Soul king in soul society so it is far from ending i guess

26th September 2010 14:53 #9
Regular User
  • Send Message
Originally posted by Mr-beggar
nope dude there would be an arc of recovering of powers of ichigo and an arc of the Soul king in soul society so it is far from ending i guess

Just a Freaking guess because Kobu Tite needs to redeem him self

26th September 2010 17:54 #10
Forum Alchemist
  • Send Message
i hope that this would be a new beginning for bleach where there wont be so much trolling and more cool battles, i hope that ichigo will remain a badass like how it is now and wont get back to his whiny self
26th September 2010 18:17 #11
Regular User
  • Send Message
Originally posted by Honheimen
i hope that this would be a new beginning for bleach where there wont be so much trolling and more cool battles, i hope that ichigo will remain a badass like how it is now and wont get back to his whiny self

man i completely agree with ya
26th September 2010 19:30 #12
Forum Alchemist
  • Send Message
Originally posted by mangalov3r
Originally posted by Honheimen

man i completely agree with ya

thanks for support, btw i just realised that i have forgotten about kenpachi and byakuya who are fighting with yami, will we see their battles or everyting will be offscreen and we will only see yami's body being taken by mayuri
30th September 2010 17:43 #13
Regular User
  • Send Message
That soul King line did seem to be some kind of importance almost like a hint for the next arc i doubt bleach is over
30th September 2010 18:55 #14
Regular User
  • Send Message
Do you guys remember how Aizen became A captain in the gotei 13, it was because a previous captain was promoted to another plane, it was only mentioned once, but it stuck out to me. It means that those who become more powerful then captain level in the gotei 13 could be recruited to this new plane. I don't remember what the name of it was but I am pretty sure it was something like a royal guard or other. It could be the Ichigo gets recruited into this or something similar. This is just a theory, what everyone said prior to me writing this also has some level of believability. My idea is a little far fetched I would say, but it could happen.
ME LIKE MANGA
1st October 2010 07:39 #15
Regular User
  • Send Message
i agree that there is quite a bit of stuff that was talked about but we never actually saw but what if all of it could be shown in the next 4 or 5 chapters what if the soul king decides to reward ichigo for defeating aizen with getting his powers back then it ends. i would hate for bleach to end but jus sayin it's a possibility
It isn't negativity, it's just being realistic.
Post Your Reply
You need to be logged in to post a comment. Need an account? Click here to register,