TSUKENE grows wings in chap 40
http://www.dm5.com/Comic/MH83/Comics-83957_62398b02_page-23.htm
WTF poor old man
and WTF tsukene got a Boner!!!
Last edited: 7th March 2011 10:50 by Mr-beggar

8th March 2011 14:56 #242
Regular User
  • Send Message
OMG!!! man not cool you actual just ruined it,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,sniff sniff make me forget it,,,,,,,,,please
9th March 2011 08:32 #243
Regular User
  • Send Message
ahahaha

9th March 2011 08:54 #244
Regular User
  • Send Message
ohh well, i think im over it, i think.....but yes now i just wanna see the chapter and if he can control it (obviously not at that moment), i wonder how long it'll take to get translated into english.
13th March 2011 23:06 #245
Emperor of the Forum
  • Send Message
oh nice picture
cant wait for the last chapter

i dont really care about spoilers
if you want you can tell me what happens next chapter
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
my name is Jens by the way , but don't abuse it because I have that name copyrighted
3rd May 2011 19:34 #246
Regular User
  • Send Message
im bring this thread back to life with this!!!

4th May 2011 22:32 #247
Official Bug Finder
  • Send Message
I honestly don't envy tsukune at all. Sure he's got a nice little harem going but on of them is a little girl and all of them are monsters. Plus the whole you know, losing his humanity thing.

and uh, i vote inner moka is the best....
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
Insane: 1 In a state of mind that prevents normal perception, behavior, or social interaction; seriously mentally ill.
2 A quality or action characterized or caused by madness.
5th May 2011 09:54 #248
Regular User
  • Send Message
hahaha yes finally someone agrees with me! inner moka is the best! and also who care if they're monsters they're hot ones and there is always a little girls in the harem for comedy value
11th May 2011 22:16 #249
Emperor of the Forum
  • Send Message
they may be monster but they look human

still the blue haired girl (omg i forgot her name)
well whatever
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
my name is Jens by the way , but don't abuse it because I have that name copyrighted
7th December 2012 06:41 #250
Regular User
  • Send Message
This Stetson Replica caps, accepted as the actual Us unqualified replica hats china, is a higher crown, large brimmed, hair thought Los Angeles Dodgers Hats replica. Several think about the style and design becoming a revised sombrero. Right now the Stetson sort of Philadelphia Phillies Hats replica can be produced outside of straw, natural leather or maybe believed. But the main Stetson hat seemed to be, whilst still being is definitely, produced from a highly intricate felting method with all the coat of domestic rabbits, mink, chinchilla, wild hare as well as beaver. Prevent a new Stetson hat to renew it's first design or affect the hat Christmas caps.
7th December 2012 06:43 #251
Regular User
  • Send Message
This Stetson Replica caps, accepted as the actual Us unqualified replica hats china, is a higher crown, large brimmed, hair thought Los Angeles Dodgers Hats replica. Several think about the style and design becoming a revised sombrero. Right now the Stetson sort of Philadelphia Phillies Hats replica can be produced outside of straw, natural leather or maybe believed. But the main Stetson hat seemed to be, whilst still being is definitely, produced from a highly intricate felting method with all the coat of domestic rabbits, mink, chinchilla, wild hare as well as beaver. Prevent a new Stetson hat to renew it's first design or affect the hat Christmas caps.
7th December 2012 09:01 #252
Regular User
  • Send Message
With the altered and fashional architectonics of Christian Louboutin red sole shoes, I ahead that they will be brusque in your mind. Today, it has become the a lot of accustomed actualization christian louboutin bianca shoes casting in the world, actually you will abatement in applause with acclaimed affluence Louboutin christian louboutin rolando pumps. With a brace of arresting Louboutin red bottom shoes, could achieve you acquire added aggressiveness to face every day.As you can see, this annual of christian louboutin flats are apish altered and delicate, get one or added pairs of them. By the way, you can bender it with a fashional dress or a simple jeans. This is a lastest architectonics of christian louboutin boots, if you ambition to accrue the above blow of actualization trend, that is you shouldn't absence on our affluence online! http://www.fashionredbottomss.com/
7th December 2012 09:01 #253
Regular User
  • Send Message
With the altered and fashional architectonics of Christian Louboutin red sole shoes, I ahead that they will be brusque in your mind. Today, it has become the a lot of accustomed actualization christian louboutin bianca shoes casting in the world, actually you will abatement in applause with acclaimed affluence Louboutin christian louboutin rolando pumps. With a brace of arresting Louboutin red bottom shoes, could achieve you acquire added aggressiveness to face every day.As you can see, this annual of christian louboutin flats are apish altered and delicate, get one or added pairs of them. By the way, you can bender it with a fashional dress or a simple jeans. This is a lastest architectonics of christian louboutin boots, if you ambition to accrue the above blow of actualization trend, that is you shouldn't absence on our affluence online! http://www.fashionredbottomss.com/
7th December 2012 09:01 #254
Regular User
  • Send Message
7th December 2012 09:01 #255
Regular User
  • Send Message
Post Your Reply
You need to be logged in to post a comment. Need an account? Click here to register,