Rosario+Vampire II chapter 34. Discuss!
7th January 2011 23:12 #226
Regular User
  • Send Message
actually i'll make the thread when i get back i dont want you going and making it an active and popular thread with someone else
8th January 2011 14:36 #227
Emperor of the Forum
  • Send Message
hahahaha
that sounds really fail

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
my name is Jens by the way , but don't abuse it because I have that name copyrighted
8th January 2011 14:56 #228
not you
  • Send Message
i has a question. If mooka has that really special vampire blood thingie and she gave tsukune blood, does that mean he has that special thingie too? Tsukune will be a beast if he learns to control his ghoul form.
Don't hate me

~meh

hey look gaiz, i can triforce

▲ ▲
8th January 2011 15:14 #229
Emperor of the Forum
  • Send Message
you mean shinso blood. and yep tsukune has her blood, so he is a shinso right now. But he cant use that becuase alucard will awake again.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
my name is Jens by the way , but don't abuse it because I have that name copyrighted
16th January 2011 02:34 #230
Regular User
  • Send Message
but he will awaken later in the manga, that'll be the big enemy they'll have to fight, and yeah i want tsukune to use the shinso blood soooooooooooooo badly, it'll make him awesome
18th January 2011 21:20 #231
Emperor of the Forum
  • Send Message
yep that would be the awsomest of the awsome

but its already awsome when he becomes a ghoul, what he hasnt been for a long time.
21st January 2011 12:04 #232
Regular User
  • Send Message
yeap i completely agree!!! also ive been wanting to say this for awhile have you guys noticed how the mangaka changed his style recently, i mean he has been getting better and better over the years but he's changed his style to be more roundist and cartoony but not in a bad way (if you get what i mean) and im not sure which i prefer, what about you guys?
21st January 2011 15:46 #233
Emperor of the Forum
  • Send Message
i didnt really noticed but is becuase it takes a while for the chapters to come out so i forget the drawing style a bit.

its still good so its fine by me

and the new chapter was great
akuha shuzen really has a sister complex lol
20th February 2011 17:41 #234
Regular User
  • Send Message
ok the newest chapter whats your opinions on it?
20th February 2011 19:13 #235
Emperor of the Forum
  • Send Message
yeah it was good

but i hate that tsukune cant tell them that he loves moka

but he is getting training so he is getting stronger, so thats good
20th February 2011 19:18 #236
Regular User
  • Send Message
yes i agree, just get some balls and tell em, stringing em along is just gonna make things worst, but yes the training will be interesting, especially as its very late in this to just start serious training, though he did a little with inner moka though that was after the first season and wasnt that much of an improvement to Tsukune's fighting
23rd February 2011 17:36 #237
Emperor of the Forum
  • Send Message
tsukune did never really train and he only thought humans (without using vampire blood)
but he fought almost all of the battles with his vampire blood

hope he gets way stronger

and yep he should grow some balls
24th February 2011 10:27 #238
Regular User
  • Send Message
so yes we both agree, 1. grow a pair and not a pair of fallopian tubes.....

2. hope he gets epicly strong
28th February 2011 22:28 #239
Emperor of the Forum
  • Send Message
oh and did you notice that we are very slow readers
becuase we are still discussing chapter 34
2nd March 2011 08:35 #240
Regular User
  • Send Message
haha yes just can't be helped, i think its all the beer, its ruined my mind.......in a good way

but yeah i'd like to be able to change it to R+V discussions cuz i cant be asked making a new thread for it
Post Your Reply
You need to be logged in to post a comment. Need an account? Click here to register,