2nd January 2011 00:36 #211
Regular User
  • Send Message
haha i'm glad you see the right way now
2nd January 2011 02:21 #212
Emperor of the Forum
  • Send Message
why do i like her again?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
my name is Jens by the way , but don't abuse it because I have that name copyrighted
3rd January 2011 15:55 #213
Regular User
  • Send Message
.........? watevs
so what do you thinks gonna happen in the next chapter of R+V? Cuz they won't do much, they go through those 40 pages like it was 18, i think cuz they want to leave right away it'll take only one chapter to leave to pursue em instead of 4 lol, and Tsukune will say some stuff about he needs to protect Moka but also saying he doesn't have enough power to do it alone making him look like a complete idiot like he does form time to time, what do you think?
3rd January 2011 18:19 #214
Emperor of the Forum
  • Send Message
they go there but right before they go a lot of people pop up, and want to help them. They go together and beat alot of people. when they almost saved moka, some strong enemies appear and with a lot of trouble Tsukune wins. and then something happens that is a huge cliffhanger.
Last edited: 3rd January 2011 18:21 by MrAcid

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
my name is Jens by the way , but don't abuse it because I have that name copyrighted
4th January 2011 00:04 #215
Regular User
  • Send Message
yeah that'll happen with like a years worth of chapters (12 at the very least to get through all that)
but what im saying is what'll happen in the next chapter, in detail and not in a few words cuz we both know what'll happen in general, its obvious
5th January 2011 19:03 #216
Emperor of the Forum
  • Send Message
Originally posted by mangalov3r
yeah that'll happen with like a years worth of chapters (12 at the very least to get through all that)
but what im saying is what'll happen in the next chapter, in detail and not in a few words cuz we both know what'll happen in general, its obvious

they get in the airship and fight some guys.
and when they are almost at the end they meet some guys that are stronger then the normal fairytale guys.
and then it ends.
5th January 2011 23:38 #217
Regular User
  • Send Message
yeah probs, its annoying how predictable its getting now, i hope the mangaka puts something in to mix it up a bit, i mean the storys great but apart from a few things its been pretty easy to predict
6th January 2011 12:58 #218
Emperor of the Forum
  • Send Message
but have you seen how easily the mangaka writes over his cliffhanger

like for example wen tsukune fell back in moka's dream, and 1 chapter further it took like 3 pages to get him again.
7th January 2011 01:09 #219
Regular User
  • Send Message
yeah i see what you mean
7th January 2011 01:36 #220
Emperor of the Forum
  • Send Message
i think the discussion is over

if not let me know

but if it is, time for some pics

7th January 2011 06:43 #221
Regular User
  • Send Message
yes i agree so now its time for you to find those great moving pics that you so good at finding and show how ecchi the both of us are

and a great start with a moving panty shot of Inner Moka, 8/10!
7th January 2011 11:25 #222
Emperor of the Forum
  • Send Message
thanks

7th January 2011 22:17 #223
Regular User
  • Send Message
hmmm 6/10 you've shown this one to me in the non moving version so i deduct points for that
7th January 2011 22:59 #224
Emperor of the Forum
  • Send Message
dammit

7th January 2011 23:08 #225
Regular User
  • Send Message
i know neither of us have posted this pic but ive seen this page like a billion times its like the best chapter out of the 2 series chapter 23:Ghoul series 1
like this page
(oh and this gave me a good idea for another thread for me and you, i'll make it now but since i'll be away it wont get started till i get back)

Post Your Reply
You need to be logged in to post a comment. Need an account? Click here to register,