Rosario+Vampire II chapter 34. Discuss!
6th September 2010 21:17 #1
Regular User
  • Send Message
This months chapter was very interesting! we learnt a lot about moka's rosary and how her mother died (she might be alive and pop up again in the manga though, you never know)

Saying all this the biggest things i would like to discuss about is 1. how Tsukune's going to deal with knowing one of the moka personalities he loves is a fake (even though he's still loves the real one as well)
2. what's going to happen to Tsukune after being left in the darkness of the memories that are being destroyed. (obviously he's going to come back) Is he going to learn something even more personal about moka? will he learn that the fake personality is more than just a fake ai made my moka's mother? will he be able to move on from this? (obviously he has to be able to move on from this but i liked the suspense i was building)

So what do you guys think of the chapter?
28th September 2010 09:43 #2
Emperor of the Forum
  • Send Message
the chapter was good
i think that Tsukune just going to exept that the personalities he loves is a fake.
But what i was wondering is that Moka has shinso blood but she gave some to Tsukune, so has Tsukune the shinso blood right now?

And Rosario+Vampire II is taking really long with new chapters
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
my name is Jens by the way , but don't abuse it because I have that name copyrighted
29th September 2010 07:55 #3
Regular User
  • Send Message
finally someone responded! yay! cheers man
and yea cuz Moka's got the shinso blood and the only way to transfer it is to inject it into another person or drank their blood, Tsukune's got it as well and im interested how that will develop over the next few chapters and hows he's (the mangaka) gonna take it story wise.
And yea i know! it takes so long till the next chapter, damn monthly manga! But the newest chapter is coming out soon!!
29th September 2010 08:19 #4
Emperor of the Forum
  • Send Message
a month, wow thats so long
but even if he has shinso blood he cant use it, otherwise that big vampire will awake again

want to see what happens next
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
my name is Jens by the way , but don't abuse it because I have that name copyrighted
29th September 2010 14:41 #5
Emperor of the Forum
  • Send Message
o and why is alucard a big alien/octopus/plant thing while he is a vampire.
didn't vampire hated it when they changed in a beast?
and why is he bigger then a castle?

it just doesnt make sense

2nd October 2010 15:36 #6
Regular User
  • Send Message
well like you said vampires hate to transform themselves because its disgraceful to them as a species and so thy're pride stops them. but alucard doesn't care about the vampires and only himself and if it means power he will throw his pride away and turn into a monster as he did
and lastly i think he's the size of a castle because the size represents his amount of power he has.
2nd October 2010 16:43 #7
Emperor of the Forum
  • Send Message
oh like that

but moka mother was also powerfull and not that big
Last edited: 2nd October 2010 16:43 by MrAcid

2nd October 2010 17:49 #8
Regular User
  • Send Message
yea she's just too awesome for transformations
2nd October 2010 19:09 #9
Emperor of the Forum
  • Send Message
would have been very lame if she transformated into something like alucard
2nd October 2010 19:16 #10
Regular User
  • Send Message
hahaha yea, i'd rather she kept in her normal form with her sexy battle gear
http://mangable.com/rosario-vampire_ii/chapter-33/16/
Last edited: 2nd October 2010 19:17 by mangalov3r

2nd October 2010 19:24 #11
Emperor of the Forum
  • Send Message
dont know if you can call that a battle gear
but she looks sexy
2nd October 2010 19:30 #12
Regular User
  • Send Message
haha i know, but the battle gear thing was a joke cuz you wouldn't fight in lingerie
2nd October 2010 19:40 #13
Emperor of the Forum
  • Send Message
dont know if this is the good threat for this but whatever. we are the only people talking here

here are some real battle armour (hahahahaha )

http://mangable.com/the_legend_of_maian/chapter-23/11/
http://mangable.com/the_legend_of_maian/chapter-27/01/
Last edited: 2nd October 2010 19:42 by MrAcid

2nd October 2010 19:46 #14
Regular User
  • Send Message
hahahah agreed , i love that manga
2nd October 2010 19:58 #15
Emperor of the Forum
  • Send Message
yeah its great
too bad the chapter 46 and 49 arent good

funny they call that a battle armour
Post Your Reply
You need to be logged in to post a comment. Need an account? Click here to register,