Code Breaker (discuss about code breaker chapters)
7th September 2010 01:20 #16
Regular User
  • Send Message
huhn, sounds interesting! (adding to wanna read list...)

I haven't seen the Bleach anime, but it seems like once they had to go save Rukia it's lost a lot of plot.
7th September 2010 12:10 #17
Forum Alchemist
  • Send Message
Originally posted by pawprint
huhn, sounds interesting! (adding to wanna read list...)

I haven't seen the Bleach anime, but it seems like once they had to go save Rukia it's lost a lot of plot.

its normal to happen when after a quarter of an arc you add fillers this is the one of the reasons why i dont watch the anime anymore and i jsut read the manga
8th September 2010 23:49 #18
Forum Alchemist
  • Send Message
Code Breaker 103 is out. Lets discuss about this chapter.

I am surprised by this chapter about the fact that Ogami really came back from hell to save his friends, and i like the new flame, i wonder when he will get the other 5 flames.
9th September 2010 21:36 #19
Regular User
  • Send Message
its a dark flame...before this,its blue flame...may be the other flame's colour will be just like a rainbow...
no matter what colour it is..i very admire ogami....the way he act to save everybody even he hide his real feeling...
+ D . P . C +
9th September 2010 22:49 #20
Forum Alchemist
  • Send Message
Originally posted by wanna
its a dark flame...before this,its blue flame...may be the other flame's colour will be just like a rainbow...
no matter what colour it is..i very admire ogami....the way he act to save everybody even he hide his real feeling...

if it will be like rainbow this means that Ogami wont have a pink flame and i was expecing to see Ogami with a pink flame
10th September 2010 07:00 #21
Regular User
  • Send Message
hahaha i doubt he'll have a pink flame, though i'm loving the new flame, though what i'm wondering is does each of the 7 flames have a different aspects to them like one can destroy sound like the black one and the blue one can destroy shadow etc. or do each new flame he gets just an upgrade? that's what i'm interested about.
10th September 2010 13:16 #22
Forum Alchemist
  • Send Message
From what i have seen until now i understand that the blue flame are the flames of hell and destruction by destroying anything evil in its way and sending them to hell. This black flame seems to be a flame used for protection being able to block anything(just speculating here) that attempts to hurt or take anything important from the one who owns the flame.
10th September 2010 14:33 #23
Regular User
  • Send Message
nice speculation, so the black ones for powers and the blues for the unjust. i like the theory. cant wait to see the other 5's powers
10th September 2010 18:54 #24
Forum Alchemist
  • Send Message
Originally posted by mangalov3r
nice speculation, so the black ones for powers and the blues for the unjust. i like the theory. cant wait to see the other 5's powers

something like this, i believe that the black would be more of a defence flame since he activated when he wanted to protect his friends in oposition to the blue flame a flame for offence which he activated to destroy anything he considers evil
and i wonder in what situation the other flames will activate and what they can do
Last edited: 10th September 2010 18:54 by Honheimen

10th September 2010 19:35 #25
Regular User
  • Send Message
yea same, cant wait till the next chapter!
10th September 2010 19:54 #26
Forum Alchemist
  • Send Message
but back to this chapter, it seems that hell isnt so bad since those guys with who Ogami met in hell seemed to be doing well
10th September 2010 20:40 #27
Regular User
  • Send Message
yea! they seemed happy, even though they're in hell?! maybe its not hell and maybe the emperors illusions?
10th September 2010 20:56 #28
Forum Alchemist
  • Send Message
well it is said that emperor is the amster of hell so maybe they were his special guests?
10th September 2010 21:12 #29
Regular User
  • Send Message
yea true! i think your right on that, and cuz they love omagi they're just happy to be there to guide him
Last edited: 10th September 2010 21:14 by mangalov3r

10th September 2010 22:05 #30
Forum Alchemist
  • Send Message
btw since Ogami is the host of Emperor this means that he will have special treatment when he comes to hell? would he get a nice vacation in hell?
Post Your Reply
You need to be logged in to post a comment. Need an account? Click here to register,