manga suggustions =)
3rd September 2010 19:10 #16
Forum Alchemist
  • Send Message
Originally posted by mangalov3r
i haven't read Veritas(going to now), but i can vouch for Gamaran, its really good as well

Veritas is very good, i found it to have more exciting battles than The Breaker and the plot of the story is pretty good
6th September 2010 19:17 #17
Regular User
  • Send Message
ive read liar game and its vary good thanks
=[otaku]=
6th September 2010 20:29 #18
Forum Alchemist
  • Send Message
i am glad that you liked it
7th September 2010 01:07 #19
Regular User
  • Send Message
I am slightly obsessed with One Piece, so it's up to you to decide if you like it or not!
7th September 2010 12:13 #20
Forum Alchemist
  • Send Message
Originally posted by pawprint
I am slightly obsessed with One Piece, so it's up to you to decide if you like it or not!

read it, like it, hate the wait of a month for the next chapter
7th September 2010 12:19 #21
Regular User
  • Send Message
you know whats gonna happen in breaker vol. 10?
here it is it sucks totally

WARNING: SPOILERS ALERT :O

After The Nine Arts Dragon (Goomoonryoung) went berserk, he started to basically go on a rampage. Then his lovable student Shin-woo brought him back to reality after punching him (LOL)

Then the Murim President takes Shin-woo hostage, trying to force the Nine Arts Dragon to give him his martial art skills.

NOTE: Things go WHACK From Here.

Instead of being a goodie-goodie teacher, the Nine Arts Dragon instead gives Shin-woo A FREAKIN' FALCON PUNCH so that he can get his revenge on the president of Murim association. Then the nine arts dragon starts beating up the president until people of Murim and the Black Defense organization stop him.

Shin-woo then wakes up in a hospital, only to get punched in the stomach (again, LOL) by a student whose teacher was killed by Shin-woo's teacher. Surprisingly, he's saved by a nurse who turns out to be VERY~~~~ scary. Of course, she's part of the Murim too. Then Shin-woo realizes 2 things:

1: He's curretly under care by the Murim association; only probelm is that half of Murim wants him dead for being the student of Goomoonryoung (Nine arts dragon). The other minority wants to have him be their puppet or live a normal life.

2: Shin-woo's teacher basically damaged Shin-woo's chi points (basically Shin-woo can't do martial arts anymore)

Skip this section as Shin-woo is crying. If you read it, you a meanie :(

Depressed, Shin-woo goes up to the hospital, finding the perverted member of the shining stars of Murim (the biker with the nose piercing and kukuri knife)

Shin-woo then finds out that his teacher ruined his chi points so that the Murim association won't go insane trying to kill Shin-woo; if Goomoonryoung left Shin-woo alone then Shin-woo wold have been ripped to shreds by the people of Murim (remember, his teacher only killed about A HUNDRED martial artists. You don't mind losing 100 friends, do you?)

As Shin-woo finds a funny, awkard, but sincere video of his teacher in his cell phone, Shin-woo starts to go C.H.A.O. (Cry His Ass Out)

~~~~~~~A week or two passes~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shin-woo settled into his ordinary(?), bullied routine. Of course, the Murim association decides to use Shin-woo as a puppet; members of the Phoenix alliance decided to bring Shin-woo as its head (NOTE: may be edited later on ^.^)

There, I has saved you from reading 200 something pages and wasted only 2~3 minutes of your life instead of the usual 30~60 minutes
I Just COpy paste it lol xD

8th September 2010 15:29 #22
Regular User
  • Send Message
Originally posted by Honheimen
Originally posted by pawprint

read it, like it, hate the wait of a month for the next chapter

hahaha agreed
(600th post, yay!)
Last edited: 8th September 2010 15:30 by mangalov3r

19th September 2012 07:55 #23
Regular User
  • Send Message
Do not just pick any back packs but go for that which is made especially for cheap northface jackets girls. Learn more about this and other models from this brand when you click on the link
Post Your Reply
You need to be logged in to post a comment. Need an account? Click here to register,