One Piece 2y3d
29th August 2010 00:44 #1
Regular User
  • Send Message
If anyone has read the manga just now, like i did, you will notice that on the last page it says that one piece will be going on break for four weeks, that is 1 month, i need my fix. But from what I can tell, they are doing a 2 year jump into the future. I want to discuss, I love One Piece. Do you think their appearances will change? Obviously Usopp's will but what about the others? How do you think luffy is going to look, what do you think is going to happen?

This is what I think will happen. Blackbeard will now become one of the Yonku. Usopp is going to become buff. Zoro is going to be all scars, Chopper's appearance will either change or it won't but I don't see why it will, he is too loveable of a character to change. Nami will become older and therefor look the part. Robin's appearance wil be the same I think. Sanji is going to have a weird hairdo or something from the okama way. Brook can't change because he is a skeleton unless he loses his hair. Franky, I have no idea, asides for reattaching his face or maybe putting on a mask from now on, I can't think of anything. Luffy will fill out to have a figure more like Ace then he does now.

Luffy and crew will fall off the radar and no one will recognize them in two years, because a lot has happened, or so I am assuming. Luffy will now be ridiculously strong, Zoro will have a sense of direction, asides for being ridiculously strong. Sanji will have a new appreciation for women/men depending on the okama way. Chopper will figure out how to transform into the middle frequency so he can become very strong when he needs to. Usopp will become very buff and have courage. Nami will be a better navigator. Brook will figure out his own fighting style. Franky will have a new way of powering up as well as having some new things stored in his body.

That is all i can think of right now, if you can think of anything, or just want to give your opinion, write it in this forum. I want to know what you are thinking.
ME LIKE MANGA
29th August 2010 04:09 #2
Regular User
  • Send Message
i agree with you, i think the mangaka will go straight to the 2 year point and do flashbacks throughout their reunion. thats why the mangaka has taken a 4 week break so he can design the new looks for the characters. well thats my guess anyway. But i have no idea on what they're look like and change about them apart from luffy maybe getting more definition in his muscles and Usopp will obviously lose his fat.
(when i wrote this i didnt read what you said above and now that i have i pretty much said the same as you did, so i just pretty much agree with you Shnouki )
31st August 2010 00:22 #3
Death's best friend
  • Send Message
I agree. Isn't the chapter called 3d2y not 2y3d??
Warning: I might fall asleep on the spot.
Join me in
Mangable's chat room

My "full" list My Anime List
31st August 2010 00:35 #4
Regular User
  • Send Message
yeah you're right its 3d2y not 2y3d but it doesn't really matter
28th September 2010 09:56 #5
Emperor of the Forum
  • Send Message
the time that the new chapter is coming out is almost here
I also think luffy will become buff.
But Usopp has to become strong i am getting irritated that he is weak.
But i think that Chopper will perfect his rumble balls and control the monster point.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
my name is Jens by the way , but don't abuse it because I have that name copyrighted
29th September 2010 04:14 #6
Regular User
  • Send Message
OMG! Agree with everything!!! I'm in a total freak-out mode since a. got the day off 'cause I'm really sick and b. One Piece is ba-a-ack!!!!! Tomorrow!!!!!! Man, can't wait!!!

Luffy will get more buff and be even more awesome, Usopp will stop being completely useless, Nami will appear more mature, Zolo will look more "dark", Sanji will be more "okama-esque", but won't completely change, Robin will change slightly, Brook might get a new hairstyle, Franky will be totally remodled somehow, and Chopper'll be same ol'! Of course, they'll all be way tougher

If anyone mentions One Piece I practically foam at the mouth... but you are right in the assumtion that it'll be two years later I agree on all accounts with everything above Can't wait!!!!!

Oh, yeah, I think that Blackbeard'll be "Yonku" in the ecsense, 'cause they dislike him so much that they won't actually give him the title (maybe).
Last edited: 29th September 2010 04:17 by pawprint
29th September 2010 07:47 #7
Regular User
  • Send Message
hahaha i think i can say for everyone when saying we're all completely pumped for the new chapter of one piece and how they gonna look and the new powers they've got
29th September 2010 08:20 #8
Emperor of the Forum
  • Send Message
yay 1 day cant wait
want to see how they look
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
my name is Jens by the way , but don't abuse it because I have that name copyrighted
30th September 2010 16:36 #9
Regular User
  • Send Message
It is back, It is back, it is back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you can't tell that I am excited, then let me tell you I am excited. Problem with this chapter is I want more, not appearance of Zoro is annoying, but I can deal with it. All this chapter did to me was make me want to build a time machine so I can see the next chapter already, I am going nuts! But this chapter was a good opener to the new arc. That is what i believe anyways. Let me know what you think,by the way all luffy got was a scar on his chest, Usopp is cooler, Sanji and his goatee really make him look like a french casanova, Nico looks pretty cool now. Of course Chopper is the same, woohoo, nothing needing to be changed about chopper. No Franky in this chapter unless you count the opening of the poster of them, but still looks decent, same with Zoro.
ME LIKE MANGA
30th September 2010 22:56 #10
Emperor of the Forum
  • Send Message
Originally posted by Shnouki
It is back, It is back, it is back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you can't tell that I am excited, then let me tell you I am excited. Problem with this chapter is I want more, not appearance of Zoro is annoying, but I can deal with it. All this chapter did to me was make me want to build a time machine so I can see the next chapter already, I am going nuts! But this chapter was a good opener to the new arc. That is what i believe anyways. Let me know what you think,by the way all luffy got was a scar on his chest, Usopp is cooler, Sanji and his goatee really make him look like a french casanova, Nico looks pretty cool now. Of course Chopper is the same, woohoo, nothing needing to be changed about chopper. No Franky in this chapter unless you count the opening of the poster of them, but still looks decent, same with Zoro.

they look awsome
would like to read the new chapter

but you forgot Brook the soul king, his outfit looks weird but still suites him

and finally usopp looks cool
and nami also became a lot stronger

its just awsome
1st October 2010 04:22 #11
Regular User
  • Send Message
Sorry, just forgot about brook, was to excited about the rest, I had figured he would do something outlandish from the beginning so it didn't suprise me
ME LIKE MANGA
1st October 2010 17:20 #12
Forum Alchemist
  • Send Message
this chapter was really great, i cant wait to see what the fake strawhats will do now that they met the real luffy
2nd October 2010 10:43 #13
Emperor of the Forum
  • Send Message
Originally posted by Honheimen
this chapter was really great, i cant wait to see what the fake strawhats will do now that they met the real luffy

i think they are going to attack him, and real luffy is going to show what he learned (haki style)
2nd October 2010 10:59 #14
Forum Alchemist
  • Send Message
Originally posted by MrAcid

i think they are going to attack him, and real luffy is going to show what he learned (haki style)

i bet that luffy wont even move but when he will beat those fake strawhats, kind of like how rayleight did when he saved them at the auction
2nd October 2010 11:05 #15
Emperor of the Forum
  • Send Message
Originally posted by MrAcid

i bet that luffy wont even move but when he will beat those fake strawhats, kind of like how rayleight did when he saved them at the auction

hahaha would be funny
i hope he does that
Post Your Reply
You need to be logged in to post a comment. Need an account? Click here to register,