Bleach chapter 416 is out! Let's discuss!
19th August 2010 12:40 #1
Regular User
  • Send Message
Hey guys just as the title says the newest chap for bleach is OUT! And i want to say before we get into this that well for me is that the latest chaps have been a bit bad cuz they keeps delaying the appearance of ichigo and dragging on with aizen talking, but guys im glad to tell you he appears!! and to start a fight next week! Note guys when he appears look at his right arm cuz thats something i want to discuss with you guys after i hear your own opinions
So check it out now!
http://mangastream.com/read/bleach/45759918/2
Last thing, we get an awesome colour spread this week
Last edited: 19th August 2010 12:42 by mangalov3r

19th August 2010 12:55 #2
Regular User
  • Send Message
IT WAS AWESOME! I mean, didn't knew that Matsumotot had a thing for Gin but w/e

Omg Ichigo is back. This is gonna be so great !

Remember that time when he fought Kempachi when he arrvied in Soul Society ? That was great. THis is gonna be friggin' awesome !!

What did he learn ?!

What is he carring ?! WHAT HWTA
WHAT ?!
WHAT !?!
Echii is my middle name !
19th August 2010 13:29 #3
Regular User
  • Send Message
I KNOW!!!!!!!!! I WANT TO KNOW SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BAD!! i think the thing around his arm is what the old chain on the back of his bankai was and now its extended to use for some sort of power, that my guess
21st August 2010 03:04 #4
Regular User
  • Send Message
it was hell tight but i thought it was kinda predictable
21st August 2010 07:12 #5
Regular User
  • Send Message
yea it was completely but it didn't ruin it, plus i knew they were going to skip the fight between his bankai and hollow and while he is fighting aizen they will show flash backs of the other fight
23rd August 2010 17:56 #6
Regular User
  • Send Message
You think so too, lover ?
It's gonna be real good.I do wonder what it happen there, also what happen to the big bad hollow that killed Ulquiorra. Did he taimed that guy ?
Also, on his back, it's prolly his father, you know, it drained his energy ?

I do want to know the relationship between Gin and Matsumoto...

It's gonna be fun !
Echii is my middle name !
23rd August 2010 20:23 #7
Regular User
  • Send Message
i dont know but what guess is that azien is going to use ichigo new power to make the key because he had helped ichigo getting by killing the train thing. and he was waiting for him to come . azien even said that ichigo was part of his plan before going to the real world. let me what you think
24th August 2010 07:07 #8
Regular User
  • Send Message
yea we know aizen is gonna use ichigo as the key or a least a step into making the key but i want to see is the new power he obtained and the flashbacks to the fight between the hollow him and bankai joined together.
@Poem, yea we know there was something going on between Gin and Matsumoto but like you say i want to know the full story as well!
Also, yea the dad's wasted all of his energy stalling time for ichigo.
Lastly ichigo must of gained complete control over his hollow as well as his bankai, now i want to see what its like in action!
24th August 2010 22:42 #9
Regular User
  • Send Message
i completely argee with you. also i wonder if thats is all that azien true power with the hougyoku could he be hiding some of his true strength?
Post Your Reply
You need to be logged in to post a comment. Need an account? Click here to register,