Tenjou Tenge Chapter 134
10th August 2010 12:26 #1
Regular User
  • Send Message
If anyone reads Tenjou Tenge and is up to date with it then the newest chapter, chapter 134 has just come out!
http://view.thespectrum.net/series/tenjou-tenge-chapter-134.html
and the mangaka has announced that in 3 more chapters the manga will end!!!
So lets discuss!
Last edited: 10th August 2010 12:32 by mangalov3r

10th August 2010 15:42 #2
Regular User
  • Send Message
To be honest, the current plot has become so convoluted, I cant even understand whats going on except by re-visiting previous chapters. Even then though, they keep on introducing characters at random with no backstory, make them crucial to the plot and then procede to kill them. I dont even know half of the guys that showed up in the latter half of TT.
On the topic of the latest chapter, I liked it. OG went back to basic story-telling and a simple chapter, reminded me of the early years. Also, alot of Masataka in this. I come back just for the Masataka
He's been given the lead part he so truly deserved...since the beginning.
" Take small steps, for it is better to walk tall and arrive late than to stumble, fall and never get up"

" Life is only a mirage in which we can hide our pain, death gives us much more than we can know"

" If life is my elixer, I believe love must well be my own poison."
10th August 2010 16:03 #3
Regular User
  • Send Message
yea i agree with ya, it's really confusing, like this could of been one of my favourite mangas, till Souichiro got implanted with his father in his right eye and that taking more and more abilities will eat him via his black dragon consuming him, and ever since then or probably earlier i thought they ruined it for me that is :P
it got all confusing and philosophical after that and like you say Oh Great just kept bringing new characters and concepts with no info or reason. So in one sense im glad its ending but its also a crying shame how they ruined what i thought to be a extremely good story and manga.
But i still love Double Impact cuz he's the best in the whole manga :D
lastly lets hope they don't ruin air gear
10th August 2010 16:09 #4
Regular User
  • Send Message
last thing to add i thought it was bad that Oh Great changed the main character from Souichiro to Masataka.
at first i prefered and wished Masataka was the main character but Souichiro grew on me and now im upset about the way OH Great has changed everything plus aya and Souichiro are a better couple. Also in the new chapter we din't hear Aya's response to Masataka confession! I want to know her answer!!
11th August 2010 00:40 #5
Regular User
  • Send Message
She most likely turned him down because of her promise with Nagi. It seems that Masataka is just the Layman, as in he fights Nagi, sets the souls free (?, dont get that concept) and then Aya and Nagi live happily ever after. To wrap it all up, we know Bob gets married to chi, and has a daughter, but I'm seeing Masataka getting jilted. No-one has been shown to have any express interest in him and I'm sure OG wont just...maybe he will just input a wife..that girl bob fought like 8 years later doesn't count though. Why he showed us that 8 years later chap...I do not know.
" Take small steps, for it is better to walk tall and arrive late than to stumble, fall and never get up"

" Life is only a mirage in which we can hide our pain, death gives us much more than we can know"

11th August 2010 05:05 #6
Regular User
  • Send Message
yea the future chap was a bit random
but yea i do feel sorry for Masataka cuz Oh Great is just pulling him around while taking all the crap with him and also i also don't get about the fight between Nagi and Masataka, like what's gonna happen, i mean is he really going to kill him to set him free or what? and both Maya and Aya want to help Nagi so what's happening on that front, like how are they gonna help?
Last edited: 11th August 2010 05:08 by mangalov3r

11th August 2010 17:08 #7
Regular User
  • Send Message
I think Aya and Maya want Masataka to defeat him, but be strong enough not to kill him so they'll be there to pick up the pieces
Doesn't really leave that much for Masataka though, but I think that in the end, Nagi will probably either live, go back into the past (I'm not even sure what this is about), or return reincarnated as a child of Masataka and Aya (this is just what I'm rooting for). All i know is that OG is going to try to make the ending plot super complicated so that it rivals the entirety of death note whilst not making any semblence of sense. Basically, it will be a complicated mess that really holds no weight with the story. And on a side-note, what was the main plot again?
Last edited: 11th August 2010 17:08 by Sayoshii

11th August 2010 17:25 #8
Regular User
  • Send Message
lol you got a HUGE point there i don't think there was a certain main plot to the story lol, i never noticed
and the story is sooooo confusing :P i think its because makes it so philosophical that it becomes that way, he does it a bit in air gear as well.
Last edited: 11th August 2010 17:45 by mangalov3r

Post Your Reply
You need to be logged in to post a comment. Need an account? Click here to register,