Which manga series you would like to see made into an anime series?
18th August 2012 02:46 #1
Death's best friend
  • Send Message
I'm not sure if I already created this thread before or someone else have already done so but....

As the title suggest which manga series you would like to see made into an anime series?

Personally I would like to see Psyren on the big tv because its an action, sci-fi, fantasy series with lots of action and reading it, it doesnt feels right

and I know this would never happen but maybe 1/2 prince and legend of the sun knight. ok scratch that idea knowing me I would never watch anime thing that has too many sprakles in it.....

What about you??
Warning: I might fall asleep on the spot.
Join me in
Mangable's chat room

My "full" list My Anime List
18th August 2012 09:21 #2
Regular User
  • Send Message
i was telling my brother to day that they should make a psyren anime
i would like to see btooom! and cage of eden made in to a anime
18th August 2012 19:08 #3
Regular User
  • Send Message
I second the opinion that Cage of Eden would be a good anime. I'd also watch Defense Devil if it was animated.
COME CHAT WITH US: MANGABLE CHAT
22nd August 2012 19:52 #4
Regular User
  • Send Message
Cage of Eden and Pretty Face
PLEASE COMMENT HERE to support the chat room idea!

Facebook Profile
DeviantART Profile
Chatango Profile
10th October 2012 10:32 #5
Regular User
  • Send Message
I recommend this manga to anyone who loves martial arts and thats the korean manga God of Highschool. If they made that into an anime I would definitely watch and recommend it.
13th October 2012 09:10 #6
Regular User
  • Send Message
Zombie Powder! Even though it was cancelled there is enough material for VIZ to make and OVA or Movie out of it. Hell if they picked it up the could probably give the anime ver. a decent ending rather then the bs manga finale.
13th October 2012 15:58 #7
Regular User
  • Send Message
The Breaker (and The Breaker: New Waves) would make an awesome anime for martial arts fans. But I don't think there's much of a chance of that happening because it's a Korean series.
COME CHAT WITH US: MANGABLE CHAT
15th October 2012 12:38 #8
Regular User
  • Send Message
Tales of the doorpost priest will be a good addition

"When one copies the agile, they become fragile".
http://mangable.com/forums/general-manga/2010-how-come-the-voodoist-priest-wasnt-mentioned.html
26th October 2012 03:39 #9
Regular User
  • Send Message
With an average weight of 25.7oz North Face north face jackets clearance Sale won make grey skies .
10th November 2012 09:11 #10
Regular User
  • Send Message
I'd totally love to see a Cage of Eden anime but due to it's graphic nature it's unlikely. Of a similar nature AIKI, Aflame Inferno, Blue Dragon - Ral Grado, Ubel Blatt and Vinland Saga could also be good anime, even if they are a bit more on the mature side. Some for the more typical anime demographic (which I figure to be 13-18) would include Gamble Fish, Iris Zero, Change 123, Angel Densetsu, Mx0 and The Lucifer and Buscuit Hammer
25th November 2012 18:10 #11
Regular User
  • Send Message
It would be awesome if "The Breaker" and "Alflame Inferno" would be made into an anime.
Another great option (or maybe I do just think so because I love this one) would be "Superior"
28th March 02:21 #12
Regular User
  • Send Message
Another consideration is the price of the complimentary good, if the price of the complementary good is high then a consumer will be less likely to purchase the product, a good example is petroleum products and vehicles, if the price of petroleum products is too high then the consumer will less be likely to purchase a vehicle, this can associated with the running cost of the product to be purchased will be high and therefore a rational consumer will not purchase the product with high running cos

Quantum last year introduced the ProDrive ELS, a new disk drive for desktops that quickly became a favorite with big PC sellers such as Dell and AST Research.Similarly, her pre-1988 best at 200 meters was 21.Nike has so many different colors and designs to choose from, however the focus of this article Nike Allen Iverson Shoes focuses on black Nike socks, along with comfort.in women's sizes.Having one does not mean having to spend a fortune on your loved one's memorial, the important thing is that you gather all significant persons in his life, just like how you imagine he would want it.Things like toys, clothes and even hotel booking can be redeemed using the credit card points.

The following is a paper I wrote for my Abnormal Psychology class here at the College of Wooster.A Brief History Of Nike ShoesThe 2012 concerted campaign againstBo Xilaiand his family shows that state media can be instructed to take a certain line on any particular issue; and that news websites can be told whether or how they should cover the matter, for instance by sensationalising reports in order to silence critics, or by keeping the coverage short, so as to bury it down deep memory holes.The importance for professional fashion designers is on quite nike hyperdunk 2012 high.The old power supply had a rear-mounted 80mm exhaust fan, while the Corsair has a top/bottom mounted 120mm exhaust fan.

He has a physique that most other point guards would dream of.And this, my loves, is BS.From Christian Louboutin:What amount of commission does the company offer?They would read each day and at the end of the week.Further orders are expected in the coming days, including from United Airlines.The reason for this is because it looks good and fashionable.Sub-standard, there are numerous of websites which feature roofing companies in Eastern PA, including consumer testimonials on the respective contractors.Google AdWords provide an inexpensive advertising venue for businesses to advertise products or services to a targeted audience.

Himalayan Salt and Acid RefluxA web based proxy is just what it sounds like.He understands the importance of consuming various types of nutrients.I use three general warm-up routines: (1) jump rope' (2) stations or (3) full court dynamic warm-up (carioca, running backwards, bounding, lateral bounding, high knees, butt kicks and high/power skips).Roofing is a serious job that should only be left to professionals.(I picked u f $117)McDonald's (MCD), Ford (F), Hewlett-Packard (HPQ), Bank of America (BAC), Visa (V), Goldman Sachs (GS), Nike (NKE), Visa (V), Molex (MOLX), Dollar General (DG), Five Below (FIVE), Apple (AAPL)

<p>Related Articles:</p><ul><li>http://ctyseeus09.zoints.com/blog/view/wontitlookemptyAirJordanGSandincomplete-292838</li><li>http://www.mcpartner24.de/vldpersonals-commercial/member/3801/blog/view/811-Lebron-10-Low-wonderful/</li><li>http://www.watime.ru/ctyseeus09/blog/52175/</li><li>http://www.sauvblanc.org/sauvblanctv-episode-1-cornerstone-cellars-sauvignon-blanc-program/</li><li>http://reseaudumieuxetre.ca/carrefour/groups/create/step/group-settings/</li><li>http://www.vegandatelink.com/member/blog_post_view.php?postId=167220</li><li>http://socialattraction.com/member/blog_post_view.php?postId=177002</li></ul>
Post Your Reply
You need to be logged in to post a comment. Need an account? Click here to register,