Fairy Tail chapter 289 Discussion!!
30th June 2012 05:52 #1
Regular User
  • Send Message
there weren't any threads for the chapter discussion so i hope its fine if i make one...

so what do you guys think of the latest chapter??....i think it was pretty good..
wendy didn't give up and the match was a tie...but i din't get it when wendy discovered that shelia(i hope thats what her name was) uses sky magic then why didn't she try to eat her winds...any dragon slayer would do that,
hmm.. i think natsu should teach wendy how to defeat a god slayer or how to eat their magic...than it would be really fun to watch their fight one more time...hehe..
so Jellal found out who was the reason behind the suspicious magic...now its a big trouble for him since council have almost discovered him....why do Jellal have to face this much trouble...
30th June 2012 06:09 #2
Regular User
  • Send Message
I think the reason why Wendy wasn't able to eat the wind was because it was different. It wasn't exactly Air or Wind because it was black. If Wendy had eaten it then who knows what would have happened.
Natsu wouldn't have cared and he's strong enough to do such things but Wendy is still young and can be affected by it a lot.
PLEASE COMMENT HERE to support the chat room idea!

Facebook Profile
DeviantART Profile
Chatango Profile
30th June 2012 06:28 #3
Regular User
  • Send Message
yeah that's right even if she would have tried she can never eat it but she never tried...
..and natsu is strong...also he is pretty much insane and don't think about him self at all when it comes to his guild...sometimes i think doesn't his stomach hurts..i mean he have eaten lacrima stone(or whatever the crystal looking thing was it when tower of heaven was hit by that magic whose name i forgot),laxus' thunder and zancrow's fire...who knows what else is he gonna eat in future....
1st July 2012 04:36 #4
Regular User
  • Send Message
Yeah...
But I think he's so strong cause of the kind of dragon slayer he is. Fire, it's a strong element compared to others. Lightning is also a type of fire so I guess that's also pretty strong.

Facebook Profile
DeviantART Profile
Chatango Profile
1st July 2012 11:23 #5
Regular User
  • Send Message
Yeah that's true..may be that can be the reason....
...i am looking forward to the fight of natsu and sting...that fight is gonna be a really awesome..but are they even gonna fight or just end up getting paired up to fight zeref...because deep down i think sting really admires Natsu and also the chances are really high of Zeref showing up again...but i think he is no there right now...the guy that Jellal was fllowing must be one of the men of that army captain....
1st July 2012 23:54 #6
Regular User
  • Send Message
Sting is one of the 3rd generation Dragon Slayers right?
Those two do admire Natsu...but Natsu will never forgive them for what they did to their dragon parents....unless they had a really good reason to do so.

If Zeref shows up now it would be bad. Especially with so many people there....he usually sits alone somewhere cause he can't control his powers. I think if he did show up, if would be on an island somewhere again. Only place he could be right now IF they sense him is probably underground? Unless he was able to control himself and can be around people now...it has been 7 years...

Facebook Profile
DeviantART Profile
Chatango Profile
2nd July 2012 05:47 #7
Death's best friend
  • Send Message
did anyone laugh when Jella use metor to jump ahead of the line?
Warning: I might fall asleep on the spot.
Join me in
Mangable's chat room

My "full" list My Anime List
3rd July 2012 05:12 #8
Regular User
  • Send Message
Hey wait he didn't used Meteor!!...i thought he jumped...but than it was a long jump so i guess it was meteor...
lol..he certainly have got mind....

yeah what you say is true Salynn....than it really is not Zeref...
but in tenrou island he said that this is the end of this era and acnologia destroyed the island but i am sure he didn't mean just the destruction of the island...and also if i remember correctly that captain wants to resurrect Zeref and also carla sight...may be zeref will show up in this arc as well...
3rd July 2012 06:24 #9
Regular User
  • Send Message
Hmm, I think he said it was the end because to him there was no longer anyone who could stop him.
When he met Natsu he seemed so happy, he even knew who he was. He told Natsu that he was the only one who could stop him. But after Natsu didn't understand and already looked like he was gonna die on the island...to Zeref that did seem like the end.

Facebook Profile
DeviantART Profile
Chatango Profile
26th October 2012 03:40 #10
Regular User
  • Send Message
North Face Sale, Discounted North Face for Sale Online north face on sale@ GearforGirls.co.uk - Free UK Delivery.
Post Your Reply
You need to be logged in to post a comment. Need an account? Click here to register,