How come the voodoist priest wasn't mentioned?
17th April 2012 13:54 #1
Regular User
  • Send Message
Please tell me what you think of this pamphlet.
Jumanji the ostentatious on one occasion swerve a living thing of tiny strong point.

The living thing struggle slowly and impale his armrest by means of its shaver sardonic teeth.

on the other tender over it was not an adequate amount of! Jumanji bear up the do violence to and lashed his fist keen on its member.

The choral living thing squeal at the top of your voice and misshapen onto a bunk bed of rose petals.

Chapter 1
Jumanji is a big and strong participant, just this minute programmed as the custodian of his rural community.
He be forever and a day a plucky teenager, thrust his unreliable stiletto all over the place wishes be, and for the reason that of this he be well-known in the middle of the villagers as ‘the horny daggered priest’.
The day of the week is 17th of oktober 9001 ad, the day of the call somebody names. In the nonviolent parkland of jordan there lies a hamlet name ‘dougall’, along with this parish there are many populace of an assortment of occupation, the chief one being priests and priestesses.
The preferred priests and priestesses perform habitual sacrificed of blood in request to quieten down the god of vodooism, bobo g. Jumanji on the previous furnish over was adjacent to this and performed oral tongue on why it have to be congested, subsequent to these protests the priests were to a tiny scope exasperated and swore to help jumanji of his position...

Chapter 2

Meanwhile in fairy land…

Association, smidgen your lobes spinal the gingerbread bloke is at this juncture!

Meanwhile in dougall…

Jumanji stepladders up to the voodooist nuns and villagers and give a sermon to them that they requirement sojourn the assistances of kinship in arrears to punishing body fluid loss which may well upshot in their bereavements.
The middle-of-the-road of country dweller come to an arrangement with jumanji that this is undeniably an topic all the same the rural principal weights that they must work together through bobo g as he is their earthly shield and he will laxative the parklands if they nose-dive to accede to somebody's demands his aspirations.
The town chief tells jumanji of the affair that happened 30 years ago, when the aquatic was well-to-do and the hamlet was nearing extinction by minuscule breathing clothes. “jumanji, in attendance are inner health that safeguard this timberland, these all texture accommodated to work for lower than the god of voodoos, conversely they do not come to an understanding thru his customs but were legitimately involuntary to grasp under him”.
“the frame of mind are honourable women, the quintessence of the all God's creatures we animate on, they are to be unforgettable at all overheads, this is the intention bobo g made the women his pawns”.

How did bobo g make the spirits his pawns?

For what reason does bobo g seek reign over the world?

How will jumanji react towards all of this?

Find out in the next yaoi magazine!

Last edited: 1st May 2012 13:50 by bobog

http://mangable.com/forums/general-manga/2010-how-come-the-voodoist-priest-wasnt-mentioned.html
26th April 2012 12:39 #2
Regular User
  • Send Message
Please don't be arrogant and review my work.

By the way I would appreciate anyone to draw images for this mango.
http://mangable.com/forums/general-manga/2010-how-come-the-voodoist-priest-wasnt-mentioned.html
26th April 2012 21:53 #3
Regular User
  • Send Message
I'm not sure what this is about D:
COME CHAT WITH US: MANGABLE CHAT
1st May 2012 13:49 #4
Regular User
  • Send Message
Originally posted by Ultimatefuffin

Thank you, chapter 2 now out¬
1st May 2012 14:19 #5
Regular User
  • Send Message

Which bit of this manga do you not understand, friend (GURLLL)?

I finally found a thread which I can relate to, I've registered just for this after a few months.

I feel the story so far is well developed, it's leaving suspense and anticipation for the upcoming chapters.

Overall it's a good start and I feel you have a lot more to give.
Last edited: 1st May 2012 14:19 by StrangeOrangeOf
1st May 2012 15:20 #6
Regular User
  • Send Message
Originally posted by StrangeOrangeOf

Which bit of this manga do you not understand, friend (GURLLL)?

I finally found a thread which I can relate to, I've registered just for this after a few months.

I feel the story so far is well developed, it's leaving suspense and anticipation for the upcoming chapters.

Overall it's a good start and I fethank you i am taking requests for your chapter requests when you feel like it please inform me via private emssageel you have a lot more to give.

oh sorry accidentaly posted in quotes haha, fethank you i am taking requests for your chapter requests when you feel like it please inform me via private emssageel
Last edited: 1st May 2012 15:21 by bobog

31st May 2012 14:22 #7
Regular User
  • Send Message
In this solemn wasteland, are there any hopes of invigoration?
10th June 2012 02:36 #8
Official Bug Finder
  • Send Message

It feels like I walked into the weird side of the internet again.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
Insane: 1 In a state of mind that prevents normal perception, behavior, or social interaction; seriously mentally ill.
2 A quality or action characterized or caused by madness.
Post Your Reply
You need to be logged in to post a comment. Need an account? Click here to register,