pls extend Lives manga
11th April 2012 02:53 #1
Regular User
  • Send Message
i want to read the full story of Lives very confusing because it ended up too quick, i want to know who was the scientist who created the after life/jungle what ever..very much appreciate if lives continue the whole story :)
30th March 08:15 #2
Regular User
  • Send Message
Beijing how to Mercedes-Benz E-Class

headlights look sharp, dynamic lines, sports fashion design, generous tough, very grade, love is his appearance!

exquisite interior interior atmosphere Nike Free 5.0 V5 exudes, very consistent with the design of luxury cars, I feel great, comfortable material is advanced, personal space is very satisfied with the overall feeling is great space, front rear are very reasonable, feel particularly Nike Free TR Fit spacious trunk is not sloppy, design great power dynamic is very strong, there is no pressure, stability is also very good, linear acceleration, especially rods, I have been very satisfied with the manipulation of manipulation is a big advantage, the direction is very accurate, particularly comfortable handling, steering and easy to control, yet steady, solid chassis, no words!

Configuration is also good, feeling great, the Nike Air Max Flyknit Mens security configuration is very complete, keyless start system shows its noble, but feel that this price point can also be richer seat comfort feel good, is also very good package , people driving temperament improved a lot, very value!

price this price, I think so worth it, just a month of driving experience, really satisfied, the price is certainly not to say, your overall rating of a reason to start when buying a car wanted to buy a dozen Under the million or so to meet the domestic like it, anyway, not many people at home, but probably saw no less than a dozen cars, that there are still many unsatisfactory, found many aspects still very important, Nike Free Powerlines like the control configuration friends , have a direct impact on driving safety, so might as well think about the decision to spend more money to buy high-end cars, all aspects will be a lot stronger, but also the value for the family, they simply want to put their demands set out again to the purpose of choose a car, this would be much convenient, like individuals prefer the atmosphere of the car looks very grade friends, my wife would pay more attention to the issue of comfort and space, so what's driving mood to travel will be good friends directly to me Mercedes-Benz E-Class is recommended, I went to look, hey! really bad shape to meet my requirements, which meet the requirements of his wife, the most important in all aspects of it felt really great, and can withstand wear and fuel consumption is not very high, Although the price does not delicate, but the price is not low, so a bite or set down, felt very pleased with the introduction of Big Ben, his face more children face, but mainly bring home more convenient, so again expensive but also the value!

look I love how it looks, sharp atmosphere, stylish and elegant body lines feel tall, could hardly look more love!

simple yet elegant interior trim, and high-grade materials, not rough, center console great sense of technology, it is on the air quality, Free Trainer 3.0 looks Nike Lunar Womens great space space is also good, very satisfied driving space, is not crowded, the overall great, rear trunk space is spacious home is surplus power Leverage the power, starting to look a little strength to go up, after a steady speed is very good for our families have enough control of road feel clear direction accurate, although the steering wheel feels a little heavy, but it will feel more stable, people at ease, control is really great

Configuration is very good, relatively homogeneous, Nike Air Max 180 EM Mens basically did not have to pick, very practical, the price of the configuration is not particularly rich but also very solid flies off, particularly satisfied with a high degree of comfort comfort, seats, horizons are is greatly extra points, damping effect is very good, and the family are endorsed this point there is no more Nike Free 3.0 V2 cost-effective than it suitable in all aspects of the scores are high, so the price is very expensive though but a penny stock it, we do not know the overall rating Benz has always been a big brand, although not cheap, but that he wanted the quality and reputation, saw no less than ten kinds of cars, all cars have good and bad, right and then high cost performance it is impossible, and the price difference is not much, so Sneaker Online personally feel that you want a nice car or be willing Nike Free 6.0 to pay a little more
Post Your Reply
You need to be logged in to post a comment. Need an account? Click here to register,