one piece and naruto, which do you like more?
10th January 2012 07:23 #1
Regular User
  • Send Message
as we all know, one piece and naruto manga are popular in the world and are following by many people all around the world. but now i am a little confused about it ,it seems one piece manga has more best-seller then naruto manga, but naruto manga seems more popular on the internet...
10th January 2012 13:09 #2
Regular User
  • Send Message
i like one piece better because it is more comical
10th January 2012 15:50 #3
Official Bug Finder
  • Send Message
Originally posted by beeblo
as we all know, one piece and naruto manga are popular in the world and are following by many people all around the world. but now i am a little confused about it ,it seems one piece manga has more best-seller then naruto manga, but naruto manga seems more popular on the internet...

Maybe because onepeice is more popular with the little children and their parents can afford to buy all that manga and Naruto is less popular with the little tykes and more popular with teens and young adults who might not have the money to purchase it and instead read it for free since it's the more economic thing to do?
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
Insane: 1 In a state of mind that prevents normal perception, behavior, or social interaction; seriously mentally ill.
2 A quality or action characterized or caused by madness.
11th January 2012 07:15 #4
Death's best friend
  • Send Message
I like reading One piece better than Naruto.

I think most people grew up with One piece considering the manga is about 13 years old ,,,,
Warning: I might fall asleep on the spot.
Join me in
Mangable's chat room

My "full" list My Anime List
13th January 2012 11:52 #5
Regular User
  • Send Message
I like One Piece more than Naruto^^

Well, I read Naruto first though.. I didn't want to read One Piece before because I thought it's too weird with bad art. What a fool am I.. Haha~ I guess, One Piece had a balance of life essence (?).. and full of laughter^^ And all the characters are well-designed.
And actually, One Piece is, in my opinion, more popular with teen and adults rather than kids. There are some values in it that most probably kids won't ever realize or understand. So, the reason they sell more might be because those who read them can afford them^^

As for Naruto, since I read it since I was a kid, I kinda' understand why it was really popular^^ But, it's actually a story about Naruto and it's [my opinion] a bit one-sided. There's only values from Naruto point of view, right? At least that's how I see it. I think most of Naruto fans are 11 to 16 years old which are the case of dependant to their parents income, right? And I doubt many parents would say "yes" to manga. So, although those age are flooding the internet, they don't have money to buy Naruto manga.

Well, that's only my opinion though.
Post Your Reply
You need to be logged in to post a comment. Need an account? Click here to register,