THE RECCOMENDERS!!!!
9th December 2011 02:50 #1
The World's Greatest Exorcist
  • Send Message
I'm almost at 5000 views on both Reccomenders. Thank you so much for all the support. It all started a little over a year ago on October 24th. I was just a newbie on mangable and i just wanted to create a thread that would be very popular and enjoyable among my fellow mangablers and they both did. The Anime Reccomender, as i am reading it has 4803 views and 57 animes, while my Manga Reccomender currently has 4855 views with 117(soon to be 118) mangas. Its awesome that i was able to help some of you guys, the active forum members and the inactive members/guests. Like i've mentioned before i will no longer be posting as much anime and manga as frequently from 2012 and onwards. However, i will continue to post new animes and maybe even new mangas, but defintely animes even after 2011 ends. By next week or the week after i will post my final manga of this year on the Manga Reccomender, I promise you that it will be one of the greatest ever, it is the only book that i've read that felt like i was watching a movie. On a lighter note, i was wondering what mangas and/or anime have you read and/or seen due to the Reccomenders?

Also, be sure to check the new announcements on The Mangable Awards 2011 thread.

P.S. Thank You To All The Viewers, Contributors and Supporters Of The Reccomenders!!!!!
Last edited: 9th December 2011 03:03 by AllenWalker

9th December 2011 03:21 #2
Death's best friend
  • Send Message
hmm I think I'm the only active member here when you created the anime/manga reccomender threads congrates on the 5000 views

As for your question I go to the manga reccomender thread when I'm running out of manga to read as for anime I only watch the new season stuff and maybe some old ones if my net is happy ^.^
Last edited: 9th December 2011 10:51 by uni2123

Warning: I might fall asleep on the spot.
Join me in
Mangable's chat room

My "full" list My Anime List
9th December 2011 09:04 #3
not you
  • Send Message
i was here too =3
Don't hate me

~meh

hey look gaiz, i can triforce

▲ ▲
9th December 2011 10:52 #4
Death's best friend
  • Send Message
really?

and I'm hearing strange noises from my brother's room again...............
Warning: I might fall asleep on the spot.
Join me in
Mangable's chat room

My "full" list My Anime List
10th December 2011 07:12 #5
not you
  • Send Message
I made this account one month after you did lol
Don't hate me

~meh

hey look gaiz, i can triforce

▲ ▲
10th December 2011 16:27 #6
Regular User
  • Send Message
thank you for the anime and manga reccomenders
there are quite a few manga and anime that i read because of the reccomenders look froward to the new manga that you are going to post
Post Your Reply
You need to be logged in to post a comment. Need an account? Click here to register,