Bleach - Who exactly is Soul Society's active leader? Is SS too conservative?
1st December 2011 17:42 #1
Regular User
  • Send Message
I've always wanted to know who actually decides all the things that go on in Soul Society. I know they've got a king but he's only a representative and doesn't even live in the same dimension. They don't even know if he exists, but still believe in him, which is pretty similar to the christian religion. Believing in some dude, that maybe doesn't even exist..etc.
I know that this Chamber 41 or 43 (I totally forgot the name) is something like a jury but is that the only thing they do? What about laws, etc?
And if that's really everything they do, does that mean that Jii-sama is the one with the full power?

I personally have got a problem with the political structure of Soul Society. It kind of reminds me of a radical monarchy or even some kind of dictatorship, where one person decides it all.
I also think that the way Soul Society is now is far too conservative and stiff. It has changed throughout the manga, thanks to Ichigo, but still Jii-san and his radical decisions are the main problem throughout the whole first arch and it doesn't stop there. The Zanpakutou arch could've also been avoided, same as the whole thing with Hell's gate in the fourth film.

So, what do you think?
4th December 2011 05:38 #2
not you
  • Send Message
Kubo does what kubo wants. Nevermind making sense
Don't hate me

~meh

hey look gaiz, i can triforce

▲ ▲
7th January 2012 08:40 #3
Regular User
  • Send Message
now i think the bleach manga is run to more boring. i should say i like the manga, but now the plot seems lost some thing which can attractive me...
12th January 2012 02:29 #4
Death's best friend
  • Send Message
I dont even want to know how the Soul Society system works its too difficult for me to understand...

Correction: its the chamber central 46 <--- stated by google search
Warning: I might fall asleep on the spot.
Join me in
Mangable's chat room

My "full" list My Anime List
Post Your Reply
You need to be logged in to post a comment. Need an account? Click here to register,