Skip Beat
30th September 2011 04:47 #1
Regular User
  • Send Message
Hi I not new to mangable, but I am to the forums. Anyway, I wanted to post a Skip Beat forum cause I love the manga and didn't see any others. So please tell me what you think, your predictions etc.
14th January 2012 04:52 #2
Regular User
  • Send Message
skip beat is very interesting...
can't wait for the next chapter... :D
29th January 2012 14:58 #3
Regular User
  • Send Message
I do hope Kyoko end up with Shou~ haha, slim chance, right? I guess Shou ruin it and if I were in Kyoko shoes, I wouldn't choose him either. But I'm a Shou biased and I don't really like Ren. I guess it's just preferences after all.
Since the chance for Kyoko to like Shou again is so very slim, I just wish Shou would show up even more^^ And Reino!! Yea, I like it when he's there. I don't like him but the plot gets more interesting with him there, don't you think?
And if Ren's around when Shou appears, that would be more interesting^^ Ren fans would have someone to jeer, haha! And Shou biased would have someone to empathy^^ And yea, Kyoko character become more lively that way^^ Anger and manners all together

Instead of being curious of Ren's past, I'm looking forward to the day Kyoko's mum would appear. Like, how would she show up, if she will ever though. And will Shou be around that time? Or Ren reaction perhaps~

Yea, I think I look forward to Kyoko mum's appearance. It might be a sad chapter though. But I'm really curious.
26th May 2012 07:07 #4
Regular User
  • Send Message
The manga is obvious about Ren's feelings about Kyoko, but doesn't really tell you much about how Kyoko feels about Ren. I think the story hints about her liking Ren and getting angry at herself for almost falling for him, but I'm not sure.......

29th May 2012 13:59 #5
Regular User
  • Send Message
Originally posted by chocolateleopard
The manga is obvious about Ren's feelings about Kyoko, but doesn't really tell you much about how Kyoko feels about Ren. I think the story hints about her liking Ren and getting angry at herself for almost falling for him, but I'm not sure.......

disagree! Kyoto is important you just have to look deeper to see that detail, just lik in the earlier parts...
30th May 2012 09:53 #6
Regular User
  • Send Message
Did you all read the new chapter?

Haha, I like that guy (kinda' forgot his name), the one who's interested in Kyoko and have her actually replying his messages in such a cute way!! Hehe~

Like I said, since I'm NOT on Ren's side, I was like, "HAH! That's what you get when you're just staying static and keep on being on denial and self-dooming(?)."

I just like how that guy makes the story more and more interesting^^ though I really miss Shou too.
Kinda' hope Hiou and Moko would appear a lot too. Too much stress on main characters can be annoying at times. At least it is for me.
31st May 2012 13:25 #7
Regular User
  • Send Message
Originally posted by StrangeOrangeOf

disagree! Kyoto is important you just have to look deeper to see that detail, just lik in the earlier parts...

Shut up, you've never watched the anime, you've never heard their arousing voices and you've never experienced the true meaning of Hentai.
http://mangable.com/forums/general-manga/2010-how-come-the-voodoist-priest-wasnt-mentioned.html
13th June 2012 14:41 #8
Regular User
  • Send Message
OMG!! i super love skipbeat! it is so hilarious and kawaii!
>chi<

Live a Life with Love
13th June 2012 14:43 #9
Regular User
  • Send Message

umm, i think so too. Maybe because Kyoko vowed not to fall in love again and deniad the certain feelings that she feel towards Ren!! ><
>chi<

Live a Life with Love
14th June 2012 02:48 #10
Regular User
  • Send Message
Originally posted by Mei-chang
I do hope Kyoko end up with Shou~ haha, slim chance, right? I guess Shou ruin it and if I were in Kyoko shoes, I wouldn't choose him either. But I'm a Shou biased and I don't really like Ren. I guess it's just preferences after all.
Since the chance for Kyoko to like Shou again is so very slim, I just wish Shou would show up even more^^ And Reino!! Yea, I like it when he's there. I don't like him but the plot gets more interesting with him there, don't you think?
And if Ren's around when Shou appears, that would be more interesting^^ Ren fans would have someone to jeer, haha! And Shou biased would have someone to empathy^^ And yea, Kyoko character become more lively that way^^ Anger and manners all together

Instead of being curious of Ren's past, I'm looking forward to the day Kyoko's mum would appear. Like, how would she show up, if she will ever though. And will Shou be around that time? Or Ren reaction perhaps~

Yea, I think I look forward to Kyoko mum's appearance. It might be a sad chapter though. But I'm really curious.

I started liking Shou's character since he became so concern to Kyoko and I am touched when he said that it is okay with him if Kyoko hate him atleast he still got a part of Kyoko's heart. I like Shou to be with Kyoko and it would be great if there would be more Shou-Kyoko scene!
>chi<

Live a Life with Love
26th June 2012 06:38 #11
Regular User
  • Send Message
Originally posted by Mei-chang

oh me too...
i also want kyoko to choose shou...though i also think the chances are not good...but don't want her to choose ren......its not like i hate him but i also don't like him..i am kinda neutral towards him...
but now...i am not reading skip beat...hehe..there was a time when i was crazy abut the manga but not now...
actually i don't really like shoujo anime....i am more int shounen...but i started skip beat cuz it was not a pure shoujo...so i loved it thinking it was not like other shoujo...but at some point they started to get kyoko and ren together which i didn't liked (the dangerous mission)....since i don't want kyoko to be with ren...i want shou...
also the manga started to get more like the regular shoujo....so i am not reading it now..i am just gonna wait for its 2nd season to be released...
but i loved kyoko's demons...they were really cute but at the same time col..;p
7th December 2012 12:46 #12
Regular User
  • Send Message
i was completely into this manga now~honestly i just want to see Shou begging Kyouko to go to him once again! that must b reaaa~~lllyy great!! i love Ren n i do hope she will be with Ren.. but the newest chapter really shocked me..i mean, where the 'pure n innocence Kyouko' gone to??n do we have to wait for a month for a new chapter??arrghhh that sure frustrated~
~~
20th December 2012 07:35 #13
Regular User
  • Send Message
Originally posted by Yuukicyan
i was completely into this manga now~honestly i just want to see Shou begging Kyouko to go to him once again! that must b reaaa~~lllyy great!! i love Ren n i do hope she will be with Ren.. but the newest chapter really shocked me..i mean, where the 'pure n innocence Kyouko' gone to??n do we have to wait for a month for a new chapter??arrghhh that sure frustrated~

I'm pretty sure that seeing Ren break character, to the point of being Kuon (that's what it seems like at least), got her to go all the way into her Setsu role, since in a situation like that she probably wouldn't have gotten away with a heavy sigh and reentering the room.

Also according to the bottom of page 29 the next chapter is due to come out 1/5
Post Your Reply
You need to be logged in to post a comment. Need an account? Click here to register,