Suggestion for some mangas?! :)
27th September 2011 10:23 #1
Regular User
  • Send Message
I kind of ran out of mangas to read! can anyone give me suggestions?! hahahha im really bored and reading manga is my only hobby! hahaha im already reading naruto, fairy tail, dengeki daisy, vampire knight, gakuen alice, ... etc
Can anyone suggest to me any FANTASY mangas?! or shoujo-ish. something that is really interesting. pleaaaaaaaaaaase help meeee im so bored
27th September 2011 21:56 #2
Official Bug Finder
  • Send Message
I could give you some that I think might pique your interest. I guess. Try Sket Dance, Yandere Kanojo, Iris Zero, Nagasarete Airantou, 666 Satan( art has been said to be similar to Naruto) 1/2 prince is a shojoy fantasy manga you may like that. Hopefully at you like at least one of those cause manga is awesome and people should not have to go a day without it lol.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
Insane: 1 In a state of mind that prevents normal perception, behavior, or social interaction; seriously mentally ill.
2 A quality or action characterized or caused by madness.
29th September 2011 00:17 #3
Regular User
  • Send Message
I personally like Pandora Hearts for a fantasy manga. I know the name sounds kinda like what?! but it's really good. I would reccomend something else but I've read so many mangas I forget most of their names XD
29th September 2011 04:38 #4
Death's best friend
  • Send Message
mmmm fantasy manga you say
This is going to be a long list

Naruto
Bleach
One Piece
D.gray-man
Claymore
Psyren
Pandora Hearts
Ao no Exorcist
Deadman Wonderland
Trinity Blood
1/2 Prince
Legend of The Sun Knight
Witch Hunter
Alice 19th?? (I think that's the name)
Alice in the country of Hearts
Black Rock Shooter - Innocent Soul
No.6
Arata Kangatari
Erementar Gerad
Mirai Nikki

If you still need more than feel free to ask me
Warning: I might fall asleep on the spot.
Join me in
Mangable's chat room

My "full" list My Anime List
8th October 2011 17:46 #5
The World's Greatest Exorcist
  • Send Message
Check out the Manga Reccomender, it has over 100 mangas recommended by me and my fellow Mangablers
http://mangable.com/forums/general-manga/595-manga-reccomender.html
8th October 2011 17:56 #6
Forum Alchemist
  • Send Message
I was thinking that we should organise the manga recommender thread by genres, make a list in the first post with all the mangas recommended and what genre fits better with that manga.
8th October 2011 18:31 #7
The World's Greatest Exorcist
  • Send Message
Originally posted by Honheimen
I was thinking that we should organise the manga recommender thread by genres, make a list in the first post with all the mangas recommended and what genre fits better with that manga.

Yea i was thinking of doing that and one from A-Z for both the manga reccomender and anime reccomender. Unfortunately. i cant right now because im bsy with academic work, but i hope to do it during Christmas vacation. Maybe i'll do it little by little, dont know depends on my spare time. Thanks for the feedback
Post Your Reply
You need to be logged in to post a comment. Need an account? Click here to register,