How Naruto could end?
9th September 2011 09:47 #1
Irregular User
  • Send Message
I would like to see how some others think Naruto will end.

i personally like the idea of a tragedy ending Naruto dying after fighting Sasuke and Madara and Konohamaru becoming Hokage.
9th September 2011 14:32 #2
Regular User
I'll second that thought....i also want it to end with naruto's heroic death!
15th September 2011 02:16 #3
Regular User
  • Send Message
i think naruto will defeat sasuke
and then battle madara naruto will be losing and sasuke will save him
16th September 2011 18:13 #4
Regular User
  • Send Message
I honestly believe that Sasuke and Naruto will Die fighting eachother, and the Village will bury Naruto as a Hokage. I read in an Interview that this was Masashi Kishimoto's intention, he later speculated about ending it differently but the answer was never definite. Of Course they would die as friends in the end, because yadda yadda and what not , You know how Naruto is. I personally have despised sasuke since he leaves with Orochimaru and hope he dies a slow and painful death.
16th September 2011 18:14 #5
Regular User
  • Send Message
I honestly believe that Sasuke and Naruto will Die fighting eachother, and the Village will bury Naruto as a Hokage. I read in an Interview that this was Masashi Kishimoto's intention, he later speculated about ending it differently but the answer was never definite. Of Course they would die as friends in the end, because yadda yadda and what not , You know how Naruto is. I personally have despised sasuke since he leaves with Orochimaru and hope he dies a slow and painful death.
16th September 2011 18:14 #6
Regular User
  • Send Message
16th September 2011 18:15 #7
Regular User
  • Send Message
My bad on Posting the same thing 3 times
20th September 2011 18:31 #8
Regular User
  • Send Message
Remember the last fight in the first season of naruto. I really think they should do that again.
Wave Master (波のマスター)
Aerial Combo Master (空気のコンボのマスター)
Element Master (要素のマスター)
21st September 2011 10:52 #9
not you
  • Send Message
sasuke will fight naruto at the end and the fight will be super epic. naruto will slowly loose and right when sasuke is about to kill him he realises that he loves naruto.

they embrace each other and walk back to konoha however, Sasuke was still wanted for all the things he did when he was on the dark side so naruto & sasuke elope together and live happily for the rest of their lives.
Don't hate me

~meh

hey look gaiz, i can triforce

▲ ▲
18th November 2011 15:48 #10
Regular User
  • Send Message
I don't know about that. I mean, Saskue said he wanted to bring destruction to Konoha. We will have to wait and see what Kishimoto will do and how the manga will end.
Wave Master (波のマスター)
Element Master (要素のマスター)
18th November 2011 15:48 #11
Regular User
  • Send Message
I don't know about that. I mean, Saskue said he wanted to bring destruction to Konoha. We will have to wait and see what Kishimoto will do and how the manga will end.
Wave Master (波のマスター)
Element Master (要素のマスター)
24th November 2011 21:44 #12
Irregular User
  • Send Message
Originally posted by IAmPanda
sasuke will fight naruto at the end and the fight will be super epic. naruto will slowly loose and right when sasuke is about to kill him he realises that he loves naruto.

they embrace each other and walk back to konoha however, Sasuke was still wanted for all the things he did when he was on the dark side so naruto & sasuke elope together and live happily for the rest of their lives.

i never would have guessed that naruto was gaythough it was rather obvious with sasuke
i think it would be an interesting twist if someone found a way to reverse the death god seal that the 3rd used on the orochimaru.
26th November 2011 10:04 #13
Death's best friend
  • Send Message
Naruto fights the masked akatsuki (since there is no point in calling him madara anymore) bearly wins even with the help of killer bee. Naruto and Sasuke fights at the Valley of the End. Naruto wins before collapsing, Sasuke 'dies' and naruto was taking back into the village like a hero.

Sasuke realise the warmth of love and kindness from naruto dissappears from the site of world and restore is clan
Warning: I might fall asleep on the spot.
Join me in
Mangable's chat room

My "full" list My Anime List
4th December 2011 13:46 #14
Regular User
  • Send Message
every. body. dies.
7th January 2012 08:36 #15
Regular User
  • Send Message
Sasuke, he appeared again, actually said, i do not like him...but his appearane, it seems the plot will be more interesting in naruto manga' s latest chapter. [color=red]
Post Your Reply
You need to be logged in to post a comment. Need an account? Click here to register,