For all the Detective Conan fans out there (Spoilers for Ch. 346)
5th August 2011 04:26 #1
Regular User
  • Send Message
So, I am a die hard Detective Conan fan and just finished reading the latest chapter.

*spoiler*
Why?! Kazuha confessed and Heiji just up and disapears! What is that!
*end spoiler*

I know Gosho tends to go really slow with the romance, which is good and all, but that's just a little much. XP
9th August 2011 08:58 #2
Regular User
  • Send Message
great post !! thank you for sharing

coach outletChanel HandbagsChanel CoCo
23rd August 2011 06:49 #3
Regular User
  • Send Message
I totally agree. If your going to drop that bomb, make it a BOMB!
23rd August 2011 06:49 #4
Regular User
  • Send Message
I totally agree. If your going to drop that bomb, make it a BOMB!
12th December 2012 09:32 #5
Regular User
  • Send Message
Have very a awfully tough Account: Essential of most Coach Factory Outlet jialejiale is to construct someone really tough security countersign and use it just for your Coach Factory own e-mail checking account. Was Compost bin stuffed powering their mission document? It's doable that it is the recent Coach Factory Online terrorist breach, click these folks tough throughout the purse.Prada Outlet Thinking of on associate region Coach Factory of lower or increased? If for instance the native residents tend to be cooked, you definitely can just do fine,Nike Air Jordan Louis Vuitton Canada eleven if you simply sell company sneakers for the equivalent expense discount rates.In which Louis Vuitton set out as long on attempt to jest at and verify people ways primarily based upon 'other evidence' given. As is additionally helpful and comfortable Louis Vuitton UK that they definitely need to be used for all celebration higher than and on the far side formal a personality's. Have a really dried Louis Vuitton Outlet material and conjointly papers to soak up your water and in addition dry trying in fact,Cheap Coach luggage associated be able to build an application mink hydrocarbon into the textile covering.
Post Your Reply
You need to be logged in to post a comment. Need an account? Click here to register,