Regular User
  • Send Message
i go with d.grayman
!! NINJA'S ROCK !! why becaues they do
6th September 2011 18:06 #17
Regular User
  • Send Message
I'm more into seinen so I have to say Berserk
at first it seems like a lot of killing but it has a great story and some good character development
better than any shounen stuff i've read or watched

Ichi the Killer, just for it's craziness
9th September 2011 20:05 #18
Regular User
  • Send Message
Gintama!!!! Just read and watched it all about and must say its the bests
Imagination is Everything

From the day I was born, until I die, the side I am on is my own.

Names Julien by the way!
29th October 2011 01:53 #19
Regular User
  • Send Message
Oh my gosh, YES GINTAMA.
Reading manga is cool.
17th November 2011 06:35 #20
Regular User
  • Send Message
My fav out of those is probably Beelzebub, because it makes me laugh so hard. And I used to be absolutely crazy for Naruto, but there were to many fillers which got me bored of the series a bit... And I like Fairy tale, but I'd like it a lot more if the art work wasn't so...one piece-ish..
Message me if you want, but please don't be an idiot. =.=

14th January 2012 16:25 #21
Regular User
  • Send Message
Originally posted by Honheimen
at the beginning, the first half of it, naruto was a very good manga but now it seems to have lost its charm but fairy tail seems to resemble naruto at beginning but it isnt still there beelzebub had a good start but it has a few parts in it which makes it look like a gag manga

I like fairy tail but since I've been following naruto since it first published, I guess naruto plotline have been attached to me. So I would prefer Naruto over Fairy Tail.
Well, as for Beelzebub, it's more of a gag manga than action... Even if I like it, I wouldn't compare it to the other two
23rd January 2012 17:14 #22
Regular User
  • Send Message
Naruto will always reamain the best for me
Naruto Rocks but so does soccer

23rd January 2012 18:31 #23
Regular User
  • Send Message
Naruto

i love all 3 dont get me wrong.
Its like this
1. Naruto/Bleach
2.Fairy Tail/One Piece (very fine line between 1 and 2)
3. the rest of my most wanted list. (beelz, Gantz etc.)

but if a manga from Kaoru Mori and Mitsuru Adachi shows up, all focus are on this guys. since these works RARELY UPDATES
Hate me if you can! MUHAHAHAHAHA!!!! just kidding!... seriously, im practically unhateable... i think... ummmmmm... what?
1st February 2012 09:14 #24
Regular User
  • Send Message
Originally posted by uni2123
Fairy-haters

No matter what you say I still think FT are better than Naruto. To make my point FT fillers are better than the naruto fillers.

Random fact: The current story line of FT anime is getting pretty good better than the manga and more random funny moments

I think the plot of naruto manga, not naruto shippuden, is more attractive than fairy tail.
i like fairy tail too, but sometimes i feel the plot in fairy tail is a little thin at first but now is became better....
but sometimes, i think the most ideas are similar with one piece manga, for example, here is a simliar character like the clown pirate in fairy tail 268....but no matter, i like both.
and i also like beelzebub too. especail the little baby...so strong so cute...and so scary sometimes.
10th February 2012 13:48 #25
Regular User
  • Send Message
[quote="beeblo"

but sometimes, i think the most ideas are similar with one piece manga, for example, here is a simliar character like the clown pirate in fairy tail 268....but no matter, i like both.

I think they're a bit similar because Mashima Hiro(Fairy Tail) and Oda Eiichiro(One Piece) are both Nobuhiro's(Rurouni Kenshin) assistant in the past. At least, that's what I was told.

If you read all three manga, you would realize that Oda and Hiro are using some marks/symbols from Rurouni Kenshin.
Post Your Reply
You need to be logged in to post a comment. Need an account? Click here to register,