A Looooooong Beginning
26th March 2011 03:26 #1
Regular User
  • Send Message
All right, so everyone tells me Naruto and Bleach are really awesome anime/manga. After being pestered by my entire groupie of anime maniacs I finally agreed to watch a episode or two of both. Watched episode one of Naruto, result: fell asleep. Watched episode one of Bleach, result: omg fainted where I sat. I couldn't sit through either of them. Everyone says it gets better later, but I just can't stand the first few episodes! Agh! I DO kind of want to see them since everybody says they're so great, but I DON'T want to sit through hours of the first few episodes. What should I do? If you think I should go for it, give me a good reason. I doubt any reason could be better then all the tongue-lashing I got from my Naru-tard otaku friends (not to mention the Bleach otakus as well).

PS,
I know it sounds lame that I never got into Naruto and Bleach, but hey, I'm a chick, and I got an older brother. Anyone who's been in my situation knows that you're either a) annoyed to heck by your older sibling and don't want to be near them or anything they touch or b) love them to death and worship them. At first I fell into the "A" category, but now I love my brother (cuz he's out of the house... hee hee) and kind of look up to him. The only reason I'm intrested in the first place was because oniisan loves Naruto and all my otaku friends love Naruto and Bleach and won't stop pressuring me! I feel like I have to know what all the fuss is about.
Last edited: 26th March 2011 03:35 by RikuLovesYou

I am a Nobody who appears as everybody when somebody speaks my name.
Call my name.
Pull me out of the darkness.
Forget my face.
Let me sink into the light of laughter.
26th March 2011 12:41 #2
Emperor of the Forum
  • Send Message
well if you dont want to watch than dont watch it

becuase your friends pushed you it works the otherway around
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
my name is Jens by the way , but don't abuse it because I have that name copyrighted
26th March 2011 13:13 #3
not you
  • Send Message
tell us what your in too and well try and reccomend some that you might like
Don't hate me

~meh

hey look gaiz, i can triforce

▲ ▲
26th March 2011 13:26 #4
Regular User
  • Send Message
to tell u the truth i never finished reading (btw i don't watch anime) naruto or bleach eventhought i like them (it's probably cuz their so long or cuz i started reading them outside and not online so i never remember where i got to! - i know lame ) and i wouldnt blame u, i mean every1 has their own taste!
+ i agree with both Jens (MrAcid) and IAmPanda, u don't have to force ur self to read something u don't like. so tell us what ur taste is and well tell u the mangas that suit ur taste!
Last edited: 26th March 2011 13:29 by mangaLuVeR

never judge a book by it's cover!' - never get bored of this quote!
u can call me Mana!

26th March 2011 16:09 #5
The World's Greatest Exorcist
  • Send Message
Try Bleach 7-10 thats how i got into it.
26th March 2011 22:32 #6
Regular User
  • Send Message
Allen - I kind of have a fetish about that. I don't like starting stuff in the middle. But I'll try it seeing as everyone says it gets better later.

To Everyone Else - Oh, its okay. It's not like they're blackmailing me! I'm just curious. The series I like are Full Metal Alchemist, Pandora Hearts, Code Geass, Kingdom Hearts, Anima, DNAngel, and Nyankoi. All in all I like fantasy adventure stories with a lot of humor. Aren't Naruto and Bleach in those categories?
Last edited: 26th March 2011 22:33 by RikuLovesYou

I am a Nobody who appears as everybody when somebody speaks my name.
Call my name.
Pull me out of the darkness.
Forget my face.
Let me sink into the light of laughter.
Post Your Reply
You need to be logged in to post a comment. Need an account? Click here to register,