thoughts on Manhwa
27th March 2011 02:05 #16
Emperor of the Forum
  • Send Message
Originally posted by terdflusher
ah i thought you were a proud ecchi reader or something maybe i was wrong and yeah i never doubted that you read more than ecchi because you'd miss out on some of the best manga if you didn't

yep true

well most of the mangas i read are ecchi
but i also read one piece and r+v and some other ones

and i am a proud ecchi reader
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
my name is Jens by the way , but don't abuse it because I have that name copyrighted
27th March 2011 08:34 #17
Regular User
  • Send Message
Easy with the accusations there, people. Yes, manhwa is Korean, and anyone who only reads ecchi misses out on all the good stuff. Personally I find that reading left to right bothers me when it comes to this sort of thing. I have nothing against manhwa, heck, half of my family and heritage is Korean, but I just don't much care for it. The art is slightly different then the Japanese manga. I have read a manhwa, and I still don't much care for them. But out of curiosity, what do you guys think is the best manhwa? Just in case I wanted to check it out so I'm not biased.
There are some good ecchis out there, but... I don't really like ecchi I guess. Forget I said anything about it.
Last edited: 30th March 2011 05:17 by RikuLovesYou

I am a Nobody who appears as everybody when somebody speaks my name.
Call my name.
Pull me out of the darkness.
Forget my face.
Let me sink into the light of laughter.
27th March 2011 17:51 #18
Emperor of the Forum
  • Send Message
Originally posted by RikuLovesYou
Easy with the accusations there, people. Yes, manhwa is Korean, and anyone who only reads ecchi misses out on all the good stuff. Personally I find that reading left to right bothers me when it comes to this sort of thing. I have nothing against manhwa, heck, half of my family and heritage is Korean, but I just don't much care for it. The art is slightly different then the Japanese manga. I have read a manhwa, and I still don't much care for them. But out of curiosity, what do you guys think is the best manhwa? Just in case I wanted to check it out so I'm not biased.
PS, please don't turn into pervs my dear ecchi fans. There are some good ecchis out there, but...

well i only know one and that is the legend of maian
you can check it out, i think its a great manga

but what?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
my name is Jens by the way , but don't abuse it because I have that name copyrighted
28th March 2011 01:51 #19
Regular User
  • Send Message
Ah, nothing. Most everybody I know reads ecchi. Nothing wrong with that. I just don't care for it.
Legend of Maian, huh? Okay, I'll take a look at it. Anyone else have any suggestions?
Call my name.
Forget my face.
29th March 2011 15:58 #20
Emperor of the Forum
  • Send Message
Ah, nothing. Most everybody I know reads ecchi. Nothing wrong with that. I just don't care for it.
Legend of Maian, huh? Okay, I'll take a look at it. Anyone else have any suggestions?

well i think i am the only one here

so by an anonymous voting the best manhwa is the legend of maian

30th March 2011 03:41 #21
Regular User
  • Send Message
An anonymous voting of one person! Wow, everything gets all quiet the moment I show up on the thread. Either that or everyone else actually has something better to do. I guess most sane people show up on weekends when they don't have other things to be doing...
Call my name.
Forget my face.
30th March 2011 22:14 #22
Emperor of the Forum
  • Send Message
true
but who are we to say that we are sane persons
muhahaha
you need a diploma for that!

or maybe they are scared of you?
you never know

well the voting was anoymous, so i cant say who voted
becuase that would break the privacy law
31st March 2011 02:27 #23
Regular User
  • Send Message
Riiiiiiight. Anonymous voting. Sure.
Being sane isn't something you study for. No one else knows, but being sane is actually a disease. Its a nasty virus that destroys all free will and enslaves the poor victims to society! So horrible!

And yes, they are very scared of me! I will conquer the WORLD! AHAHAHAHHA!

Or maybe something like this would be more like me...

No, actually I think the first one is more my style. Guns and roses all the way! I will bring down the world with rocket launchers and my evil minion wolves!!!
Okay that was random.
Last edited: 31st March 2011 02:31 by RikuLovesYou

Call my name.
Forget my face.
31st March 2011 11:58 #24
Emperor of the Forum
  • Send Message
muhaha i will help you

what country are we goin to take over first
how about hawai
nice weather, chilling on the beach

aaah what were we talking about?
1st April 2011 01:39 #25
Regular User
  • Send Message
I don't know, but personally I'd like to start with America. Brainwash the citizens into loving manga and I will lead them to victory! Then, using the destructive power of America, I will take over Russia, then China. Soon, all will bow down to me! MWAHAHAHAH! Oh, and then I'll take over Japan. I like Japan. AND THEN! I will take over Korea, then all over, and THEN the rest of the world.
On second thought, maybe I'll just take over Japan and the Netherlands so I can boss you around.
Oh, I forgot to add you in those plans. You can be my sidekick.
You're the leader of the "down with dubs" rebellion, so I get to take over the world! That's my logic!
Call my name.
Forget my face.
1st April 2011 17:05 #26
Emperor of the Forum
  • Send Message
I don't know, but personally I'd like to start with America. Brainwash the citizens into loving manga and I will lead them to victory! Then, using the destructive power of America, I will take over Russia, then China. Soon, all will bow down to me! MWAHAHAHAH! Oh, and then I'll take over Japan. I like Japan. AND THEN! I will take over Korea, then all over, and THEN the rest of the world.
On second thought, maybe I'll just take over Japan and the Netherlands so I can boss you around.
Oh, I forgot to add you in those plans. You can be my sidekick.
You're the leader of the "down with dubs" rebellion, so I get to take over the world! That's my logic!

haha
ah thanks you put me in your plans
to bad that i wont be emperor
but prime minister is also good
we need to take over the countries with lots of money and than conquer the countries with less until we have the whole world muhahahahahaha
2nd April 2011 05:57 #27
Regular User
  • Send Message
Someone just suggested I take over the world using unicorns! I say this is a marvelous idea! Our grand plan is constructed! Using the nuclear power of unicorns, we will begin by taking over the superpowers of the world, then the world itself!
Does this sound good, Prime Minister? (I feel like I'm in Star Wars... )
Call my name.
Forget my face.
2nd April 2011 13:28 #28
Emperor of the Forum
  • Send Message
Someone just suggested I take over the world using unicorns! I say this is a marvelous idea! Our grand plan is constructed! Using the nuclear power of unicorns, we will begin by taking over the superpowers of the world, then the world itself!
Does this sound good, Prime Minister? (I feel like I'm in Star Wars... )

well unicorn rocket shall we our ultimate weapon
nobody can stop us now

wait you are the emperor so that makes me darth vader
Last edited: 3rd April 2011 21:49 by MrAcid

2nd April 2011 20:02 #29
Regular User
  • Send Message
Pft, fine then Mr Darth Vader. Don't forget that if you're Darth Vader you have twins.
And I will create the UNICORN TANK!
Call my name.
Forget my face.
3rd April 2011 21:53 #30
Emperor of the Forum
  • Send Message
aaaah my twins are sick
they kissed each other, lol

no create the unicorn bomb first so we can reign terror over all infidels
muhahahahahahahahaha
Post Your Reply
You need to be logged in to post a comment. Need an account? Click here to register,