What happened?
28th March 2011 01:21 #76
Regular User
  • Send Message
There's never enough time to do what you don't want to do. There's always enough time to do what you want to. Funny how the world works that way. I go to a techie school, so naturally I'm quite literally online all the time. I'm going to try and stay on the forums even though I have lots of homework! Procrastination is a beautiful thing, isn't it?
I am a Nobody who appears as everybody when somebody speaks my name.
Call my name.
Pull me out of the darkness.
Forget my face.
Let me sink into the light of laughter.
28th March 2011 03:36 #77
Regular User
  • Send Message
And then you hit a time when you have to forget about what you want to do and pull an all-nighter to get the stuff you don't want to do done for the next day. Luckily, I've only had to ever pull one all-nighter; I don't recommend it.

Oh, procrastination is bliss! It's wonderful until you hit a reality wall. They hurt like heck and pop up outta nowhere lol.
28th March 2011 14:24 #78
Emperor of the Forum
  • Send Message
Originally posted by Japxican
And then you hit a time when you have to forget about what you want to do and pull an all-nighter to get the stuff you don't want to do done for the next day. Luckily, I've only had to ever pull one all-nighter; I don't recommend it.

Oh, procrastination is bliss! It's wonderful until you hit a reality wall. They hurt like heck and pop up outta nowhere lol.

well i firts had to find and look what procrastination means
but now i know it and i do that all of the time

but not at school, when i am at school i spend all my time working on assignments

but there were some of times i wasnt finished with something and we had to work on our assignments till 7pm
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
my name is Jens by the way , but don't abuse it because I have that name copyrighted
28th March 2011 21:07 #79
Regular User
  • Send Message

I've already hit the reality wall. Hard. Don't want to hit it again. My grades suffered big time. I've never pulled an all nighter, but hey, I'm still young, there's much more time left to miss twenty-four hours of sleep studying something I'll never use in the first place. Those walls like to play ninja and jump on you from behind, squishing you flat. Painful.
Call my name.
Forget my face.
29th March 2011 10:46 #80
Death's best friend
  • Send Message
True I just remember I had homework to do and its late my mum is telling me to get off the computer and hit the night switch oh well do it tomorrow I can see the wall getting closer damn
Last edited: 29th March 2011 10:47 by uni2123

Warning: I might fall asleep on the spot.
Join me in
Mangable's chat room

My "full" list My Anime List
29th March 2011 15:16 #81
Emperor of the Forum
  • Send Message
well 1 time i had a test
but i just didnt want to learn for it, so i didnt

but i went to the test and made it anyway
it was mutliple choice (thank god)
i just aswered every question with what i thought was right
and i passed, take that you stupid reallity wall muhaha
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
my name is Jens by the way , but don't abuse it because I have that name copyrighted
29th March 2011 21:17 #82
Regular User
  • Send Message
Lol, I guess even the reality wall has holes. Frankly, I love multiple choice tests because even if you don't know the answer there's a good chance you'll get it right. Unfortunately they've had a change in my high school, and multiple choice tests are given much less often.
Last edited: 29th March 2011 21:17 by RikuLovesYou

Call my name.
Forget my face.
30th March 2011 02:55 #83
Regular User
  • Send Message
The problem is when you get the questions wrong because your teacher can't write a test properly. I wish my reality wall had holes. Sometimes it does, but they're usually a centimetre wide.

@Mr. Acid - man, I wish I could do that! If I don't study for a test, I usually end up failing.

@Rika - You know what's even better than multiple choice? True or False. The chances of you getting the question right are higher.

@uni - don't turn your back on that wall! It moves faster when you do and it'll hit you from behind if you're not careful. lol
30th March 2011 03:19 #84
Regular User
  • Send Message
Lol! Yeah, true and false are the best of all question answers hands down. Which is why they aren't used in standardized tests at my school. Which means almost not at all. Man, someone in charge hates kids.
Call my name.
Forget my face.
30th March 2011 05:26 #85
Regular User
  • Send Message
I guess they actually expect some people to grow up and learn how to write sentences and circle letters. Oh, and then there's the dreaded essay. Not too bad once you get the hang of it, but I've tackled a couple of ten-page and fifteen-page papers in university.
30th March 2011 21:33 #86
Emperor of the Forum
  • Send Message
well i havent done that
but i know i will have to make an essay one day

but the problem with true or false is that you have to explain why your answer is right

oooh the stressful times when you are about to be hit by the reallity wall, and you know it will happen.
aaaah that takes me back
31st March 2011 07:32 #87
Death's best friend
  • Send Message
ok I dont get my art history homeworks so I'm gonna as the teacher and I got accounting homework GREAT but at lease I dont have accounting tomorrow YES sleep-in tomorrow
Join me in
Mangable's chat room

1st April 2011 03:41 #88
Regular User
  • Send Message
@Mr.Acid - man, I never had to explain my answer. You've got it rough!

@uni - Accounting sounds boring.
1st April 2011 16:15 #89
Emperor of the Forum
  • Send Message
@Mr.Acid - man, I never had to explain my answer. You've got it rough!

@uni - Accounting sounds boring.

i know
my life is so hard

only working for school the whole time
no time to be on mangable
hahaha
29th April 2011 04:47 #90
Death's best friend
  • Send Message
The forums has become a ghost town again.....

Where is everyone??
Join me in
Mangable's chat room

Post Your Reply
You need to be logged in to post a comment. Need an account? Click here to register,