What happened?
14th March 2011 02:58 #61
Death's best friend
  • Send Message
lucky we get scholarships which is worth about $500-$3000 depending on which subject you choose but you have to do a test first to get the scholarship and the test is freaking hard
Warning: I might fall asleep on the spot.
Join me in
Mangable's chat room

My "full" list My Anime List
14th March 2011 04:46 #62
Uni's Best Friend <3
  • Send Message
Sophmores work the hardest with CAHSEE and SAT here sophmores are the ones helping to school but my school is ghetto no offense but its true they say change the school but the student council or asb wont do shit about it! They depemd on the sophomores to change the whole school reputation. They think that they run the achool I see why my frind quit but some stayed! Those snobby brats! Uuuggghhh!
Die Teen Drama Die!!! *stabs Teen Drama*
Teen Drama: never mwahahahah!!! Agh noooooo *falls into epic whirlpool of evil in whih it came from*
14th March 2011 17:24 #63
Emperor of the Forum
  • Send Message
i can hear the love in your words
maybe you should join! haha
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
my name is Jens by the way , but don't abuse it because I have that name copyrighted
15th March 2011 03:09 #64
Regular User
  • Send Message
Man, distance courses are hard. Actually, it's not so much that they're hard; it's just that it's hard to find the motivation to do a non-paced one. And learning about all these minerals is crazy! I think the geologists on the video programs like to pronounce them all weird, too, not how they're spelled.
19th March 2011 04:12 #65
Uni's Best Friend <3
  • Send Message
Haha lol. Yeah
@jens: love? I don't see why i liked the guy I'm so dumb.
Teen Drama: never mwahahahah!!! Agh noooooo *falls into epic whirlpool of evil in whih it came from*
23rd March 2011 23:11 #66
Emperor of the Forum
  • Send Message
ehm wow ehm i said that as a joke for the student council, because you obviously hate them.

ah my subconscious is just to smart for me.
its just toying with me.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
my name is Jens by the way , but don't abuse it because I have that name copyrighted
24th March 2011 00:05 #67
Uni's Best Friend <3
  • Send Message
...kay :)
26th March 2011 03:48 #68
Regular User
  • Send Message
You guys are insane. Sorry I missed everything. I want to be a regular too! If you pay attention though, I actually post at least ten times in separate threads all in one night, then don't post for at least a week. Heh. By the way, whoever doesn't respond within the next two days is officially... officially what? Huh... I'll have to come up with some sort of punishment or something...
I am a Nobody who appears as everybody when somebody speaks my name.
Call my name.
Pull me out of the darkness.
Forget my face.
Let me sink into the light of laughter.
26th March 2011 12:09 #69
Emperor of the Forum
  • Send Message
Originally posted by RikuLovesYou
You guys are insane. Sorry I missed everything. I want to be a regular too! If you pay attention though, I actually post at least ten times in separate threads all in one night, then don't post for at least a week. Heh. By the way, whoever doesn't respond within the next two days is officially... officially what? Huh... I'll have to come up with some sort of punishment or something...

oh then we meet again (i think)
if not than hey there

then they are officially not here and doing something else
Last edited: 26th March 2011 12:11 by MrAcid

26th March 2011 22:09 #70
Regular User
  • Send Message
Originally posted by MrAcid

if not than hey there

Yeah, I guess so. They have lives I guess. And I have met you before. I'm trying to pay more attention to the forums now, so you may be seeing a lot of me.
Call my name.
Forget my face.
26th March 2011 22:45 #71
Death's best friend
  • Send Message
I think I have seen you around the forums awhile back

anyway welcome back
Warning: I might fall asleep on the spot.
Join me in
Mangable's chat room

My "full" list My Anime List
27th March 2011 00:51 #72
Emperor of the Forum
  • Send Message
Originally posted by MrAcid

if not than hey there

Yeah, I guess so. They have lives I guess. And I have met you before. I'm trying to pay more attention to the forums now, so you may be seeing a lot of me.

haha oke

i can guarantee you that you will see alot of me
27th March 2011 05:30 #73
Regular User
  • Send Message
Nice to meet you, RikuLovesYou! I have the same problem as you do, only I'm sometimes gone for months on end and then I'll come back for a few weeks.
27th March 2011 08:19 #74
Regular User
  • Send Message
Ha ha ha! Cool! Nice to meet you too! You can call me Rika. I spelled my name wrong, and it sounds nice the way it is anyway.
By the way, do you mean distance courses as in online courses? I've never took one of those, but then again, I'm still in high school! I can't take any more work then I already have! Besides, even if I could switch, I'd have the same problem! I would put all my work off and never learn anything!
The irony, I just noticed that even though I say I have a lot of work, I'm still on here a lot lately. Oh well.
Last edited: 27th March 2011 08:20 by RikuLovesYou

Call my name.
Forget my face.
27th March 2011 20:55 #75
Regular User
  • Send Message
Yeah, kinda. It's not so much online. I have a course package, textbook, and other materials sent to me and I have to send my assignments to my tutor who lives in Vancouver, which is six hours from where I live. I graduated from High School a long while ago, so I'm working full time and taking this course for university. I go back to uni in two months, so I have to finish my class before then.

Lol, I'm online all the time, too. Procrastination kills me haha!
Post Your Reply
You need to be logged in to post a comment. Need an account? Click here to register,