SPORTS!!
2nd April 2011 21:59 #91
Regular User
  • Send Message
@ Vigil: why only RARELY football? i don't understand how someone could only kinda like football. i think it's one of those sports people either love or hate.

( NO ONE WILL EVER GUESS HOW I FEEL ABOUT FOOTBALL )

Martial arts are fun, i've only practiced them on my dog, but they are still fun.

I want to learn cappuerta. i'm small so when i use it, people shall feel like they are being attacked my a rabid dancing dwarf.

@ Riku: Yeah, i am straightforward O_e not like you would really know that, you haven't really even been slightly acquainted to me for more then a few days. i don't really think that gives you any grounds to go "on the record" about anything that has to do with MY personality.
2nd April 2011 23:19 #92
Regular User
  • Send Message
I'd play football more often, but got so much going on... and there just isn't enough hours in the day with all the courses, screwing around time, and extra curricular activities. By the way, I forgot to add tennis, but never really pursued it after a few classes as it didn't really pique my interest...
Last edited: 2nd April 2011 23:19 by VigilanteforHire

"While the Demons cried out in fear, the Angels sang their foreboding song, for verily the Lord had given his vengeance a human form..." 凸(◣_◢)凸
3rd April 2011 06:55 #93
Regular User
  • Send Message
I don't need to know you for more then a few days to know you're straightforward.
I am a Nobody who appears as everybody when somebody speaks my name.
Call my name.
Pull me out of the darkness.
Forget my face.
Let me sink into the light of laughter.
3rd April 2011 21:24 #94
Emperor of the Forum
  • Send Message
ehm maybe i shouldnt get involved
ah why not

can i say you are straight forward?
becuase i know for a few days

so if i cant guess your love for american football(it should be called rugby)
than explain it to me?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
my name is Jens by the way , but don't abuse it because I have that name copyrighted
8th April 2011 04:38 #95
Uni's Best Friend <3
  • Send Message
Im sorry I hate football (considering the fact that I dont watch it) I only like nascar racing •_•'''
Die Teen Drama Die!!! *stabs Teen Drama*
Teen Drama: never mwahahahah!!! Agh noooooo *falls into epic whirlpool of evil in whih it came from*
8th April 2011 05:23 #96
Death's best friend
  • Send Message
You guys and your american terms ok let me get this right does football = soccer or rugby?
Warning: I might fall asleep on the spot.
Join me in
Mangable's chat room

My "full" list My Anime List
8th April 2011 14:07 #97
Emperor of the Forum
  • Send Message
i really think americans are stupid with naming sports
they call football (american footbal= rugby) a sport were you use your hands most of the time, and you dont use a round ball you use a egg shape ball

and soccer for a sport all the other countries call football.

and another thing is about hockey
i play hockey on a field, and here we call that hockey
and there is hockey on ice and we call that ice hockey
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
my name is Jens by the way , but don't abuse it because I have that name copyrighted
9th April 2011 00:03 #98
Regular User
  • Send Message
That's funny 'cause we call that "field hockey". lol. Since hockey's more important to us, I guess someone important just decided to drop the word "ice".
9th April 2011 07:57 #99
Uni's Best Friend <3
  • Send Message
I 'support' the tennis team (the guy I like says that) but im just there to kill time with him. I play a little of each sport (obviously not american football not even the touch one because guys come at us girls and try to grope us lol) but used to play a lot of sports then I quit (no idea)
Die Teen Drama Die!!! *stabs Teen Drama*
Teen Drama: never mwahahahah!!! Agh noooooo *falls into epic whirlpool of evil in whih it came from*
13th December 2011 22:24 #100
Official Bug Finder
  • Send Message
I hate watching all sports. I just don't get anything out of it and it totally bores me.
Although I have never played an official game of Football I enjoy the "backyard" version of it with less rules and stuff.
I've been playing basket ball at the college for a phys ed class I am taking and I suck at it but am getting better at making shots and the instructor said I have a "freaky fast break" whatever that means, I don't know. (the reason I got better at making shots was because if you missed you had to do pushups X10 per miss)
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
Insane: 1 In a state of mind that prevents normal perception, behavior, or social interaction; seriously mentally ill.
2 A quality or action characterized or caused by madness.
14th December 2011 09:49 #101
not you
  • Send Message
Football (american): The one with helmets and the pointy oval ball
Football (the rest of the world): the one with the black and white ball, shin-guards, and goalkeepers.
Rugby: the one with the rounded oval shaped ball where people are running around tossing each other around.

Just wanted to clear that up. I play the first and third one by the way.
Don't hate me

~meh

hey look gaiz, i can triforce

▲ ▲
Post Your Reply
You need to be logged in to post a comment. Need an account? Click here to register,