SPORTS!!
30th January 2011 03:13 #31
Uni's Best Friend <3
  • Send Message
I cant really lift weights but I try but since im the only daughter and parents are over protective they dont let me carry heavy things. But hearing this makes me feel kinda scared *hides*

Actully I feel so down lately like depressed and Im sleeping more than I usually do and everytime I wake up I feel like crying and whenever im like that I think about how I cant see his face or hear him... Aaaaaah! Screw love who needs love when you got them friends, love only means to get hurt so theres no point in falling in love
Last edited: 30th January 2011 05:47 by Death_Case

Die Teen Drama Die!!! *stabs Teen Drama*
Teen Drama: never mwahahahah!!! Agh noooooo *falls into epic whirlpool of evil in whih it came from*
30th January 2011 06:57 #32
not you
  • Send Message
rugby and football(american, not european lol). thinking of trying out paddling.

and dw death, i never had a girlfriend nor the balls to ask someone out. but thats just me
Don't hate me

~meh

hey look gaiz, i can triforce

▲ ▲
30th January 2011 16:57 #33
Uni's Best Friend <3
  • Send Message
Now I always reject the guys that ask me out cause 1. I hate getting hurt by guys 2. Because I like being single (i used to be to nice to reject anyone so ya I had a couple boyfriends)
Teen Drama: never mwahahahah!!! Agh noooooo *falls into epic whirlpool of evil in whih it came from*
31st January 2011 17:51 #34
Emperor of the Forum
  • Send Message
@hailey: wow 100kg O:
my arms would break in two.

@NanoCarp: what video games arent supposed to make you healthy.

@Death_Case: wow that dude got you pretty down.
when you are down go do something that you like to do. Get your mind of of him, it will help.
And someday you will find a guy that you can rely on.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
my name is Jens by the way , but don't abuse it because I have that name copyrighted
2nd February 2011 06:33 #35
Uni's Best Friend <3
  • Send Message
@MrAcid: Screw him! Forget him! I can do better than that (...actually he's pretty close to my ideal), but I can do better i'll find somone else who cares
2nd February 2011 18:57 #36
Emperor of the Forum
  • Send Message
Originally posted by Death_Case
@MrAcid: Screw him! Forget him! I can do better than that (...actually he's pretty close to my ideal), but I can do better i'll find somone else who cares

you dont need him to be happy
yeah he is just a jerk (i dont know why but he is)
and ofcourse you can find someone that cares
but what you should do right now is try to forget him and do something that you like to do.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
my name is Jens by the way , but don't abuse it because I have that name copyrighted
2nd February 2011 20:59 #37
Regular User
  • Send Message
me luves sports!!! (srry if i interrupted the luve and sad mood.. )
i luev all kind of sports EXCEPT football! the mentioning of it makes my head spin - its cuz my younger bro used to always talk about it all the time that even u guys would go mad! (its this routine he went through: wake up, play foot ball on the computer, eat breakfast, go outside and play football, play football on PS3, eat dinner then play football on Xbox 360...its always FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!) back to the sub, i don't like hockey much either...but i luve tennis, badminton, volleyball, athletics, gym and dance, aerobics and all that kind of stuff..
only in athletics i hate running the 15 hundred meters - i was forced to do it for 2 years in year 7 and 8 in sports day - i was too shy to say no then! (they tried again in year 9 but then my mouth was as big as the ocean, so i didn't have to do it )
running the 100 and 200 meter sprint is more my thing - i'm a sprinter after all.
tennis is well fun; me and my best friend used to go play tennis for fun every lunch time (also year 9)
i'm also good at volleyball (did i mention i'm doing GCSE PE now?)
but its kinda annoying since all the PE teachers are on ur tail until u join the club they think u should join...
but apart from that sports is enjoyable and fun
Last edited: 2nd February 2011 21:00 by mangaLuVeR

never judge a book by it's cover!' - never get bored of this quote!
u can call me Mana!

3rd February 2011 11:30 #38
not you
  • Send Message
football is fun. But... REAL MEN PLAY RUGBY

RUCK ME, MAUL ME, SCRUM ON MY FACE

INTO THE TRY ZONE WE'LL SHOW THEM THEIR PLACE

BUSTIN A TANK TO SHRED UP THEIR LINE

I'VE GOT A CONCUSSION BUT I AM STILL FINE
Don't hate me

~meh

▲ ▲
3rd February 2011 12:56 #39
Regular User
  • Send Message
i'm not so sure about rugby...
but i like touch rugby! me and my friend make a good team in this game, its easier than rugby u could say since it uses less violence!
well i get ur point - at least ur not another guy who only thinks about football!
Last edited: 3rd February 2011 12:57 by mangaLuVeR

u can call me Mana!

3rd February 2011 14:59 #40
not you
  • Send Message
Flag rugby and contact rugby have totally different sets of rules, same basic concept though. I played flag rugby in middle school and really enjoy playing both. But, seeing as how stocky i am, i wasn't actually able to be "useful" until high school. i mean, in the scrum alone there is probably at least 1 ton of pressure. 1000 lb's on one side and 1000 lb's on the other. also, the rules for tackling aren't as limited as football. anything goes as long as you wrap and their feet doesn't go above their heads. You could get clothes lined, lifted and slammed into the ground, tossed 5 meters, or trampled and the ref wouldn't even mind.

Rugby is my favorite sport incase you haven't noticed yet
Don't hate me

~meh

▲ ▲
3rd February 2011 15:43 #41
Uni's Best Friend <3
  • Send Message
@MrAcid: yeah! Ahah
4th February 2011 18:42 #42
Regular User
  • Send Message
@ IAmPanda: right, but that goes really violence! (not exactly my thing, but that dosnt mean i hate violent games...) and yeah i did notice, u sounded like a rugby luver then
u can call me Mana!

5th February 2011 00:26 #43
Uni's Best Friend <3
  • Send Message
Never played rugby or watched. Im playing tennis
5th February 2011 11:35 #44
not you
  • Send Message
@mangaluver haha i like contact sports cause i'm pretty okay at them. i cant play basketball because i'm a horrible shot, plus i cant dribble the ball. volleyball is fun to play with friends but i dont think id be able to play in a team. even so, the memories i made playing with my team are the kinds that you will keep with you forever. like brothers?
Don't hate me

~meh

▲ ▲
5th February 2011 13:28 #45
Regular User
  • Send Message
@death: i luve tennis!

@IAmPanda: same here - i cant play basketball or netball (its particularly cuz I'm short and not good at shooting either. )
u can call me Mana!

Post Your Reply
You need to be logged in to post a comment. Need an account? Click here to register,