SPORTS!!
26th January 2011 00:25 #1
Regular User
  • Send Message
ALL MEN SHOULD PLAY SPORTS!! what is your favorite (even if you don't play it )?

why do you like it?

how do you play >:3
26th January 2011 04:09 #2
Regular User
  • Send Message
Hey, what about women?! I've been playing soccer since I was 5. Lots of fun, like to run around and get the ball from people, and like talking to people, too.
26th January 2011 16:00 #3
Regular User
  • Send Message
Favorite sports huh? My favorite sport is gaming, and yes, I'm dead serious. There IS actually a Major League Gaming association. Other than that, I love watching Hockey (Go Capitals!(Washington D.C.'s team)), I enjoy but am not great at playing tennis and golf. Yeah, like I said before, my ADHD kicks in a lot there. That's why I like gaming a lot, because the rules and game play style can change completely from game to game.
Officially Certified Goofball
26th January 2011 17:56 #4
Emperor of the Forum
  • Send Message
Originally posted by NanoCarp
Favorite sports huh? My favorite sport is gaming, and yes, I'm dead serious. There IS actually a Major League Gaming association. Other than that, I love watching Hockey (Go Capitals!(Washington D.C.'s team)), I enjoy but am not great at playing tennis and golf. Yeah, like I said before, my ADHD kicks in a lot there. That's why I like gaming a lot, because the rules and game play style can change completely from game to game.

lol gaming, thats a fun sport

but the Capitals are ice hockey and not hockey. there is a difference.

but i play hockey (not ice hockey) and i love it.
i am keeper and its great when i slide tackle a player (with the ball) and he just falls on the ground.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
my name is Jens by the way , but don't abuse it because I have that name copyrighted
26th January 2011 18:02 #5
Regular User
  • Send Message
Originally posted by MrAcid
Originally posted by NanoCarp

lol gaming, thats a fun sport

but the Capitals are ice hockey and not hockey. there is a difference.

but i play hockey (not ice hockey) and i love it.
i am keeper and its great when i slide tackle a player (with the ball) and he just falls on the ground.

Well that's confusing, cause where I'm from, ice hockey is just referred to as hockey and we call your hockey field hockey... meh it hurts my brain...
Officially Certified Goofball
26th January 2011 21:49 #6
Uni's Best Friend <3
  • Send Message
i love swimming but i can't swim so i like water sports but i cant swim so what?!!
Die Teen Drama Die!!! *stabs Teen Drama*
Teen Drama: never mwahahahah!!! Agh noooooo *falls into epic whirlpool of evil in whih it came from*
26th January 2011 22:26 #7
Regular User
  • Send Message
lol i'm surprised you didn't say something about tennis and my epic skills at it in response to nano not like it jens XD

i like football and football and football and football :D

and i knew about the gaming competitions :D we have gaming lounges here where some people practice. i love to watch them play ^ ^ i also use those lounges as a hunting ground :D
26th January 2011 22:31 #8
Uni's Best Friend <3
  • Send Message
i cant swim *sniffles* *rolls into depression ball in the corner*
Teen Drama: never mwahahahah!!! Agh noooooo *falls into epic whirlpool of evil in whih it came from*
26th January 2011 22:38 #9
Regular User
  • Send Message
it's okay death :) i swim excellently, so i will save you if you start to drown.
26th January 2011 23:40 #10
Death's best friend
  • Send Message
so everyone here plays some kind of sports good for you and keep it up

I never play any sports I only play if I have to
Warning: I might fall asleep on the spot.
Join me in
Mangable's chat room

My "full" list My Anime List
26th January 2011 23:53 #11
Regular User
  • Send Message
Played football and Track all 4 years of high school. Did Swimming for a while but did wrestling instead.. intramural "Ultimate Frisbee", Snowboard and surfing. Umm school sports track is me fav and other than that love snowboarding...
Imagination is Everything

From the day I was born, until I die, the side I am on is my own.

Names Julien by the way!
27th January 2011 02:58 #12
Uni's Best Friend <3
  • Send Message
@AlphaXRed: Waaah!.....*stops crying* one question east coast or west? I wanna know cause if your too far then you cant save me. ahah ...

@SirFroLov: You are very athletic ahah and im the complete opposite lol teehee
Last edited: 27th January 2011 03:06 by Death_Case

27th January 2011 03:41 #13
Regular User
  • Send Message
@Death_case, it was more my mom forcing me to be active. Kinda grew on me after a while though.

Names Julien by the way!
27th January 2011 13:19 #14
Emperor of the Forum
  • Send Message
@NanoCarp: ice hockey is on ice and hockey is on fake grass, i forgot the name.

@sirfrolov: i have never heard of Ultimate Frisbee, what is it like?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
my name is Jens by the way , but don't abuse it because I have that name copyrighted
27th January 2011 16:50 #15
Regular User
  • Send Message
@MrAcid: Oh jeez I dont know how to explain it really.lol Umm 6 on 6 two ends are goals. You got the frisbee and you gotta throw it to your teammates. Once you ketch it you can only take 3 steps then have to throw again. . . If you drop it other team gets frisbee or if they intercept it. You can defend person with frisbee just cant be to physical. . . Haha Hope that helps a little

Names Julien by the way!
Post Your Reply
You need to be logged in to post a comment. Need an account? Click here to register,