Writing a story
28th January 2011 20:08 #16
Regular User
  • Send Message
hmmm very interisting just the kind of storie i like!
well i have a few ideas:

it could start with:
(this is similar to MrAcid -just noticed)
- her in a fight with another nija (one of an important leader) from her clan (the other person started it by the way - dont know the reason thought...harrasing her or somthing?) and accidently she hurts him or the leader (the boss of all leaders) while he was tring to stop them. well the idea is his injury is realy bad or he is dead and she gets banished! (some ninja are after her, after hearing that she killed him...)

- love is forbiddin in the nija clan untill a recent age (marrige only..[?])...
but sha falls for a ninja and is found out (ither from the same clan or another) she is then banished! (or they try to kill her and she escapes, and the guy she loved is killed! - i like this idea.... it has more effect in it!)

- she hates the ninja clan as they are bad and kill inoccent people just beacuse it was their mission to do so... she tries to escape but is caught! lots of girls had tried befor her but ended up dead, she was about to end up the same way untill a ninja (guy) who told her he loved her and helped her to escape... u could say he ends up dead when he is found out that he got her to escape! she dosnt know that but she did feel somthing had happened and was worried about him...(she asked him to come with her before but he lied to her and didnt follow because he knew they would be caught, so he tricks them and makes them follow him instead!)

thats all so far.... actualy if i want i can go for ever but.... not all my ideas are as good or detailed.... when i think of more i'll tell u!
Last edited: 28th January 2011 20:15 by mangaLuVeR

never judge a book by it's cover!' - never get bored of this quote!
u can call me Mana!

29th January 2011 13:38 #17
Emperor of the Forum
  • Send Message
i liked the first one better, maybe because it has more action in it.

but its your story so you decide
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
my name is Jens by the way , but don't abuse it because I have that name copyrighted
29th January 2011 14:43 #18
Regular User
  • Send Message
Originally posted by MrAcid
i liked the first one better, maybe because it has more action in it.

but its your story so you decide

they'r a few ideas for death_case actually, it was her idea after all.... i hope helped !
never judge a book by it's cover!' - never get bored of this quote!
u can call me Mana!

29th January 2011 15:59 #19
Regular User
  • Send Message
I'm just gonna put it out there that this really isn't the best place for this topic... oh well, can't change it now.

Anyways, I'm gonna agree with MrAcid here. Moar fighting!
Officially Certified Goofball
30th January 2011 02:47 #20
Uni's Best Friend <3
  • Send Message
Okay...? How about instead of drinking poison and stabbing themselves they get hunted by asassins ;) and manage to get away on like a desserted island

Or they have to fight their clan leader and if they loose they have to die
Last edited: 30th January 2011 02:52 by Death_Case

Die Teen Drama Die!!! *stabs Teen Drama*
Teen Drama: never mwahahahah!!! Agh noooooo *falls into epic whirlpool of evil in whih it came from*
30th January 2011 09:19 #21
Death's best friend
  • Send Message
ok this is starting to sound like... a bit like Basilisk

Let me get this right (or correct me if I'm wrong Death)
Your first story is set in modern society about a girl who is from a ninja clan that is/was hidden from society and she was banished/kicked out from the clan and she was saved by mr popular-guy-in-school's mother and she must not let the school finds out her secret.

To make things more interesting the girl have to surive a normal school day while trying not let the school find out about her secret and trying not get killed by her own clan members.

This sounds like a shojo manga to me
Warning: I might fall asleep on the spot.
Join me in
Mangable's chat room

My "full" list My Anime List
2nd February 2011 06:57 #22
Uni's Best Friend <3
  • Send Message
The summary sounded good haha I almost thought it was a manga and wanted to read it then I realized it was my story we were talking about (talk about stupid) but yes thats the basics and one day i'll post it up for you guys to judge then I can edit it (acutally I wanted to be a writer and start out young so if I use my connections this could be my debut ) and make really good because if this really gets published I would be so happy I might faint of happiness (i'll mention everyone in the speicial mention part in the begginning of the book)

but I dont want my hopes up so high so if I do make it the I have proof that im not as stupid as my parents think I am
Teen Drama: never mwahahahah!!! Agh noooooo *falls into epic whirlpool of evil in whih it came from*
2nd February 2011 18:48 #23
Emperor of the Forum
  • Send Message
good luck
i hope you get to make a manga
and i will definitly read it when it comes out
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
my name is Jens by the way , but don't abuse it because I have that name copyrighted
3rd February 2011 15:25 #24
Uni's Best Friend <3
  • Send Message
Awesome.
3rd February 2011 20:05 #25
Regular User
  • Send Message
Hey, Death, please make the guy she falls in love with hot! (random comment)
By the way, who says she has to make everyone die at the end? There are a lot of stories about Romeo and Juliet where they DON'T die.
I am a Nobody who appears as everybody when somebody speaks my name.
Call my name.
Pull me out of the darkness.
Forget my face.
Let me sink into the light of laughter.
4th February 2011 03:34 #26
Uni's Best Friend <3
  • Send Message
I want someone to die in the end like the head assassin or someone it makes it more epic aha thats just me
And of course the guy is hot (cause there always hot)
Post Your Reply
You need to be logged in to post a comment. Need an account? Click here to register,