Haunted or just spooky
8th January 2011 16:52 #16
Regular User
  • Send Message
Originally posted by uni2123
@AlphaxRed: We aren't allow pets and the house is way to small for any animal to live in

it could be a brownie <w< they usually steal socks though O__e
9th January 2011 03:54 #17
Uni's Best Friend <3
  • Send Message
So true haha.
okay so I have haunted balloons haha it went in my little brother's room
Die Teen Drama Die!!! *stabs Teen Drama*
Teen Drama: never mwahahahah!!! Agh noooooo *falls into epic whirlpool of evil in whih it came from*
9th January 2011 23:39 #18
Emperor of the Forum
  • Send Message
ehm okay
so you people have problem with a sock stealing brownie and a haunted balloon

if the balloon irritates you then you can just stick a needle in it.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
my name is Jens by the way , but don't abuse it because I have that name copyrighted
11th January 2011 03:20 #19
Uni's Best Friend <3
  • Send Message
I dont want to its awesome plus its dieing so ima waiting ahaha
Teen Drama: never mwahahahah!!! Agh noooooo *falls into epic whirlpool of evil in whih it came from*
12th January 2011 00:14 #20
Death's best friend
  • Send Message
Originally posted by AlphaXRed
Originally posted by uni2123
@AlphaxRed: We aren't allow pets and the house is way to small for any animal to live in

it could be a brownie <w< they usually steal socks though O__e

a what?
Warning: I might fall asleep on the spot.
Join me in
Mangable's chat room

My "full" list My Anime List
13th January 2011 06:58 #21
Official Bug Finder
  • Send Message
(edit-wowthis is heka long maybe i should delete it...)
I have a story of something really strange that happened to some relatives of mine. First off, I am going to tell this as a story because if not i would just lose details and end up not making any sense. So here goes.
It was 8 years ago. In a place in Texas called Grand Prarie. My uncle lived there. His name was Max. Max was married to a fine lady by the name of Marie. They had two children. A daughter they named Jennifer and a son they named Paulie. Both children were very young. 10&8
One night Max was setting his children to bed. Paulie gave his father a good night hug and Max shut the door and turned out the light. It was not but a few seconds after his fathers footsteps faded down the steps when a flash of red light came from his closet. Paulie sat up in bed, intently staring at the closet door, directly on the opposite side of the room. The light came again. This time, there was something eerie about the light. It was still red but it was also black. The Black oozed and flowed, taking the red light within itself as it crept out from under the door.
Little Paulie being the wussy six year old that he is, he screamed at the top of his lungs for his dad to come and kill the monster in his closet. Max rushed up the stairs, threw open the door and flicked on the lights.

I don't particularly feel like typing the rest of this.... Long story short, according to Paul as he prefers to be called now, some sort of demonic creature broke down his closet door, ripped my uncle in half and ate his torso. This demon also supposedly yanked the limbs off of my aunt and then ate only the head of his older sister. After that the demon threw all of the body parts he did not eat out of his bedroom window, which is on the second floor of the building.Paul also claims that the demon told him that he was full so he wasn't going to bother killing him.
Paul may not be telling the truth but there were body parts strewn around the front yard and some even went into the street. It was just really crazy stuff.
If you want to see the house just googlemap 2726 Kingswood Boulevard, Grand Prairie, TX and zoom in untill you get a front view. Maybe somebody could post a pic of it if they felt like it but i don't so yeah.
Last edited: 13th January 2011 06:59 by insanepayne

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
Insane: 1 In a state of mind that prevents normal perception, behavior, or social interaction; seriously mentally ill.
2 A quality or action characterized or caused by madness.
13th January 2011 23:43 #22
Regular User
  • Send Message
I heard of an abandon elementary school near me: Midland, MI so we thought it would be fun to go out to it on the weekend of the first full moon of the year a couple years back...

We had a campfire and everything going in the back of it, and yet we kept hearing children's voices, tapping on chalkboards, and the sound of footprints. Now the first one was freaky cause we all knew there wasn't anybody around us with children (nearest home was like 400yds in either direction, separated by thicket.

the REALLY FREAKY part was when we went into investigate the next morning, there were NO FLOORS OR CHALKBOARDS.... still sends a shiver up my spine.
14th January 2011 04:36 #23
Uni's Best Friend <3
  • Send Message
Scary
5th March 2011 05:34 #24
Death's best friend
  • Send Message
Something weird happen at my house I live in a family of five ok I was on the computer (like aways) then I heard a noise on the other side of the wall (like something had fallen over). I look around, me, my sister and my daddy was in the living room, mum and my brother was in the dining room. The living and dining room were connected by these two doors. Only me and mum heard the noise and everyone was within my sight plus we had no pets. Weird ay? now I'm starting to think my house is haunted with things disappearing weirds noises.
Warning: I might fall asleep on the spot.
Join me in
Mangable's chat room

My "full" list My Anime List
Post Your Reply
You need to be logged in to post a comment. Need an account? Click here to register,