Haunted or just spooky
7th January 2011 05:40 #1
Uni's Best Friend <3
  • Send Message
Okay so im into kike ghost stories so wat... Oh then back to the topic "what was the spookiest thing that happened to you or you heard about?" Just throwing it out there cause im bored
Die Teen Drama Die!!! *stabs Teen Drama*
Teen Drama: never mwahahahah!!! Agh noooooo *falls into epic whirlpool of evil in whih it came from*
7th January 2011 11:04 #2
Emperor of the Forum
  • Send Message
i was at my mother house and trying to sleep
after some time i heard the door opening, but everybody was home sleeping.
so i went on the stairs to watch what was going on, and i saw the door totally open.
i thought that a thief was in the house, so i was waiting on the stairs for him to go out or in the house, so that i could attack him.
i saw somebody coming in but it was my mothers boyfriend.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
my name is Jens by the way , but don't abuse it because I have that name copyrighted
7th January 2011 11:13 #3
Death's best friend
  • Send Message
Have you guys ever heard of the tv series called Werid or What? Its really interesting.

Anyway for me every now then small kitchen utensils keep on dissappearing and never to been seen again
me and my mum turn the kitchen upside down looking for the other chopstick and a pealling knife
Warning: I might fall asleep on the spot.
Join me in
Mangable's chat room

My "full" list My Anime List
7th January 2011 15:49 #4
Uni's Best Friend <3
  • Send Message
Wow my neighbors tell my whole family that my house is haunted and my house is I saw her when I was little haha
Teen Drama: never mwahahahah!!! Agh noooooo *falls into epic whirlpool of evil in whih it came from*
7th January 2011 17:07 #5
Regular User
  • Send Message
@death, you saw who when you were little?

@uni, lol, do you have a dog? he might be taking them and burying them :3

@Acid, that is fail XD you didn't by any chance happen to here any weird moaning or groaining that night either did you?

my story :3 it's not something that happened to me, it's an old village folktale from where i grew up :D all though the story is like everywhere, i think it originated somewhere down in mexico O__e

anyway,

la llarona ( la lil-ah-row-na ) :3

There is a River which runs stright through the heart of my old village, a lot of the Grandparents told their Grandchildren ghost stories so they would stay away from the river and avoid being drowned since the children were ignorant to how a water current would be strong enough to sweep them away without even trying.
the most infamous story is about la llarona.
she was an imigrant woman who had settled in my village with her two children. Everyone in the town called her horrible names and accused her of something ( i can't remember what ) which drove her to madness, and before long the people began to tease her children as well.
i guess she was afraid that her children's children would be accused of the same things and she drown them both in the river as cried with anguish, but while she was killing her children, she too was swept away by the River.
and now everyone tells there children that her ghost roams the river in search of people who have commited or been accused of whatever it was she was accused of ( or did ) and drowns them in the river, but if your a little kid she just kills you O_e

some people say you can hear her wailing at night, some people say you can see her eyes, redden from her eternal crying peering at you from within the water before she kills you. and some people say if you find her clothes in the water, she will come to end you life before the nest dawn.

O__e i never really believed it, growing up i lived right on the river. the strength of the current and the noise it makes could easily be mistaken for a loud roaring cry, especially when the wind from the trees mixes in with the noise.
we have a lot of red rock in the river too.

and a lot of people have sex in mountains. it wouldn't surprise me if someone's clothes got washed down stream.

i've honestly found people's underpants in the mountains while hiking, along with the rest of there clothes and the site of a car accident XD people trying to get it on while driving crash. it was hilarious.
7th January 2011 21:59 #6
Regular User
  • Send Message
yeah thats nice Hailey just state that Jens story is just his mum and her boyfriend doing it, your nice...

and telling the others that their stories are a fail but yet you lack to provide one from your own experience and not from a folk tale made up by someone else, now who's the fail here?

Mines pretty average, its pretty much me when i was young getting scared cuz i thought someone was inside the house while there was lightning outside, and i always think up the worst case scenarios in my head that make it even worst
7th January 2011 22:23 #7
Emperor of the Forum
  • Send Message
haha very funny
what i mean with door was the front door (where you go in the house)
and i saw the door wide open but i knew my mom and my sister were upstaires. if it was someone i didnt know i would have totally start beating him up
that was scary

and finbar sometime i do the same thing. i hear something in the house and think something is wrong.
but when i think i heard something i just go were i heard the noise.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
my name is Jens by the way , but don't abuse it because I have that name copyrighted
7th January 2011 22:30 #8
Regular User
  • Send Message
hahah i know right!
7th January 2011 22:45 #9
Emperor of the Forum
  • Send Message
but if there would ever be someone
he will get hit very hard in his face
7th January 2011 22:46 #10
Regular User
  • Send Message
haha yeah i just go round with my phone as a flash light so i'd be a bit screwed
8th January 2011 00:34 #11
Regular User
  • Send Message
Originally posted by mangalov3r
yeah thats nice Hailey just state that Jens story is just his mum and her boyfriend doing it, your nice...

and telling the others that their stories are a fail but yet you lack to provide one from your own experience and not from a folk tale made up by someone else, now who's the fail here?

Mines pretty average, its pretty much me when i was young getting scared cuz i thought someone was inside the house while there was lightning outside, and i always think up the worst case scenarios in my head that make it even worst

i pointed out how my story could be debunked and didn't the thread say it could just be a story? <_<
i didn't mean to be rude, i'm just a little skeptical.

there was a time when my little sister thought she was starting to see ghosts and everybody in the house was really freaked out by it ( except me ) until she and i were sitting down on the couch together watching a movie and she told me she was starting to see a "Cat ghost" from underneath my drawing table.

it was my hello kitty back pack.

that whole endeavor was extremely fail.

and i don't really have any ghost stories O__e i mean, that weren't able to be ruled out in some way or another.

like i said, i didn't mean to be rude >__< sorry people.
8th January 2011 03:32 #12
Uni's Best Friend <3
  • Send Message
@AlphaxRed: some old lady staring at me and ahaha lol thats funny
8th January 2011 04:18 #13
Death's best friend
  • Send Message
@AlphaxRed: We aren't allow pets and the house is way to small for any animal to live in
Warning: I might fall asleep on the spot.
Join me in
Mangable's chat room

My "full" list My Anime List
8th January 2011 04:39 #14
Uni's Best Friend <3
  • Send Message
I got so many scary stories lol all true cause it all happened to me and I dont really lie
8th January 2011 13:46 #15
Emperor of the Forum
  • Send Message
i have no stories about ghost or strange events

i only have stories about when i was scared by someone or someone was scared by me.
Post Your Reply
You need to be logged in to post a comment. Need an account? Click here to register,