Which Magical Creature would you be?
29th December 2010 02:57 #1
Regular User
  • Send Message
This may be a little odd, but i figured it may lead to some interesting conversations about mythology and whatnot :D

okay! so if you could be any mythiological or magical creature which would it be? why? and what is it?

obiviously if you choose something generic like a dragon, everybody knows what that is O__e so it'd be moot to explain. but if you wanted to explain what a dragon was that would be awesome too :D

ALPHA GOES FIRST DDD:<

i would be a phoenix, i chose this creature because it is a solitary animal and can never die. it is reborn again and again through out time and retains all of the knowledge if obtained in it's past life. The phoenix is also a healing animal.

the Phoenix is: an immortal bird which resembles a cross between an eagle and a stork, but according the egyptians it can change into a human being. the phoenix's cry can wake the dead and it's tears can heal any wound. the phoenix is elementally linked with fire as when it reaches the end of it's life it burns up and arises from the ashes of it's prior being.

including images is very okay too :D i would but i am kinda image-impaired >_<

oh and!! if someone has extra information about a different mythical creature they should post it :D
29th December 2010 03:11 #2
Emperor of the Forum
  • Send Message
a kraken becuase it is the ruler of the sea nothing mess with it, and if you do you will die a horrible death.
Fear the Kraken

Kraken: are legendary sea monsters of gargantuan size, said to have dwelt off the coasts of Norway and Iceland.

Last edited: 29th December 2010 03:12 by MrAcid

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
my name is Jens by the way , but don't abuse it because I have that name copyrighted
29th December 2010 03:26 #3
The World's Greatest Exorcist
  • Send Message
A gryphon. The combination of an eagle and a lion. It symbolizes boldness and courageous. WHy? because it is a beautiful creature (look below) and is badass

29th December 2010 04:56 #4
Regular User
  • Send Message
i didn't know the kraken was from up near norway and iceland O__<
seems it would have been more popular near japan ( sushi joke)

those are both wonderful pictures :D
29th December 2010 06:52 #5
Death's best friend
  • Send Message
A kitsune commonly known as fox spirits. The more tails a kitsune has—they may have as many as nine—the older, wiser, and more powerful it is.

Warning: I might fall asleep on the spot.
Join me in
Mangable's chat room

My "full" list My Anime List
29th December 2010 12:39 #6
Emperor of the Forum
  • Send Message
Originally posted by uni2123
A kitsune commonly known as fox spirits. The more tails a kitsune has—they may have as many as nine—the older, wiser, and more powerful it is.

lol looks like ninetails from pokemon
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
my name is Jens by the way , but don't abuse it because I have that name copyrighted
30th December 2010 18:55 #7
Regular User
  • Send Message
Black Tortoise

And Here's some background on it
The Black Tortoise is one of the Four Symbols of the Chinese constellations. It is sometimes called the Black Warrior of the North (北方玄武, Běi Fāng Xuán Wǔ), and is known as Genbu in Japan, Hyeonmu in Korea and Huyền Vũ in Vietnam. It represents the north and the winter season. Although its name in Chinese, Xuánwǔ, is often translated as Black Tortoise in English, it is usually depicted as both a tortoise and a snake, specifically with the snake coiling around the tortoise.

For more info http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Tortoise
2nd January 2011 08:03 #8
Regular User
  • Send Message
i wonder how the tortoise and snake could be confused with one another... they are totally different. O_e except for what they resemble in Fruedian associations to sibliminal sexual imagery >__>
3rd January 2011 16:04 #9
Regular User
  • Send Message
the snake is the Black Tortoise's tail
3rd January 2011 17:10 #10
Emperor of the Forum
  • Send Message
Originally posted by mangalov3r
the snake is the Black Tortoise's tail

well that do explain alot
4th January 2011 00:18 #11
Regular User
  • Send Message
yeap, but still still weird a snakes is its tail but i think thats pretty cool lol
5th January 2011 02:19 #12
Regular User
  • Send Message
like i said....

Fruedian association
5th January 2011 04:57 #13
Regular User
  • Send Message
......................*Freudian association you got the e and the u the wrong way round XP

and now that ive looked up what it means and only read the first sentence cuz i cbf the rest, interesting is all i can say

now that i've read more this just sounds needy and sad, "non-judgemental curiosity and acceptance"

"In free association, psychoanalytic patients are invited to relate whatever comes into their minds during the analytic session, and not to censor their thoughts. This technique is intended to help the patient learn more about what he or she thinks and feels, in an atmosphere of non-judgmental curiosity and acceptance."

But still thats all i read so there might be more to it, but still cbf going more into it
7th January 2011 17:20 #14
Regular User
  • Send Message
what is cbf?
7th January 2011 17:52 #15
Emperor of the Forum
  • Send Message
Originally posted by AlphaXRed
what is cbf?

i have no idea

yeah what is that

are you just making words?
Post Your Reply
You need to be logged in to post a comment. Need an account? Click here to register,