I Found This While Surfing The Web
12th November 2010 03:54 #1
Regular User
  • Send Message
Kono Yume ga Sametara

One fine day in the middle of the night, one dead boy and one living girl got up to fight, back to back they faced each other, drew their swords and shot each other…

…Upon their heated breaths and worn down bodies, the dead boy bled while the living girl fell, back to front they battled each other, drew their first breaths and gave in to each other…

Fallen to their own disease, the dead boy blind, the living girl could only see what was behind, front to front they faced opposite directions from each other, drew their weapons and created each other…

…Dripping with heartbroken anger, the dead boy rose and the living girl stayed down, side by side they hated each other, drew their fears and released each other…

Crawling with serene passion, the dead boy stepping back, the living girl crawling forward, side but side they loved each other, drew their pain and pierced each other…

…Stepping forward with stained hands and ragged breaths, the dead boy advanced forward, the living girl reaching out, up and down they faced their creations of each other, drew their fires and burned each other….

Staggering through the ash, the dead boy no longer dead, the living girl barely breathing, side to front they faced each other, drew their strength and threw it at each other…

…Kissing a tender cheek, the once dead boy clung, the living girl fought, back to side they faced each other, drew their truths and passed through each other…

One fine night in the middle of the day, one dead girl and one living boy got up to fight, back to back they faced each other, drew their swords and shot each other…

…Reaching out to the reverse of the world, the dead girl seeking out life, the living boy reaching out to pull her back to the night, face to face they faced each other, drew their hearts to find each other…

Passing through the clock tower, the dead girl wandered, the living boy seeking out the other, back to front they faced each other, drew their best shots and ran through time to get to each other…

…The clock struck twelve the demons and angels shifting, the dead girl turned slowly, the living boy stopped, back to back they faced each other, drew their swords and defended each other…

Swiftly turning they held each other, the dead girl breathing, the living boy seeing, face to face they faced each other, drew their breaths and switched back with each other…

…Lightening struck an angel fell, demon eyes looked down, the dead boy not truly dead, the living girl not fully alive bent down to touch time itself, side by side they faced opposite directions from each other, drew their true colors and broke each other…

One fine day in the middle of the night, one dead boy and one living girl got up to fight, back to back they faced each other, drew their swords and shot each other…

12th November 2010 16:49 #2
Emperor of the Forum
  • Send Message
ehm
what a weird story
i dont get it

how can a dead person move??
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
my name is Jens by the way , but don't abuse it because I have that name copyrighted
16th November 2010 14:30 #3
Regular User
  • Send Message
what is this?
where did this pop out?

18th November 2010 01:04 #4
Regular User
  • Send Message
Originally posted by MrAcid
ehm
what a weird story
i dont get it

i found it while surfing the web looking for a manga by the same name and it souneds cool

18th November 2010 01:04 #5
Regular User
  • Send Message
Originally posted by Flyleaf434
Originally posted by MrAcid
ehm
what a weird story
i dont get it

i found it while surfing the web looking for a manga by the same name and it souneds cool

19th November 2010 11:30 #6
Regular User
  • Send Message
wow..

it's so intruiging..

it's fascinating in a very complex manner..

using the opposite of the opposite..

basta.!

it's fascinating, really..
meow :3
21st November 2010 05:07 #7
Regular User
  • Send Message
OMG! you're back in the forums! yay!
24th November 2010 23:32 #8
Death's best friend
  • Send Message
awesome like yin and yan
Warning: I might fall asleep on the spot.
Join me in
Mangable's chat room

My "full" list My Anime List
11th July 13:05 #9
Regular User
  • Send Message
Low-income or no-income households can receive home improvement grants to enhance the security and safety in their homes. Seniors can use the grant money to remove fire hazards, or make modifications to their homes. www.hosueideas.us
More considerable travel savings are given to the best travel planner. Oftentimes, the best planners are those who hire travel agents. There are lots of cheap budget travel online experts who can help you on your travel needs. With their help, you will be able to obtain the best travel deals, save money and prevent problems in your chosen destination. www.mrtravel.us
It has rightly been said by fashion gurus that year 2010 is and will continue to be an interesting and exciting year for fashion. With the end of the global financial crisis and recession trend, an upheaval in the fashion world was seen in the beginning of the year and this is continuing. www.fashionhosue.us
Why does health care fraud appear to get the 'lions-share' of attention? Could health care fraud be the perfect vehicle for driving agendas of divergent groups? Take a closer look and one finds this is no game-of-chance, taxpayers, consumers and providers always lose. www.healthiness.us
The Law of Supply is about learning that according to Universal Law, we live in a world of abundance. In the 11 Forgotten Laws by Bob Proctor and Mary Morrissey we learn that we are all supposed to live in prosperity. Learn more about the 2nd of the 11 Forgotten Laws. www.insidelaw.us
Organizing a party is easy when you have the right shop to get the supplies you need. The best you can do to have an easy time with your party planning is to start with the preparations early. It will save you from last minute rushes that could ruin a good party. www.shoppingadvice.us
You want to sell your home. Whether you are selling your home yourself, or you are going to use a real estate agent, you must price it before you advertise it for sale. Sellers have misconceptions about the value of their home and make one or more of these five common mistakes when determining a price. www.housedecor.us
Adventure travel agents make any travel possible and help you to enjoy your travel even more. Traveling is a way of exploring and experiencing what a particular place can offer, and all the things that can be really adventurous. However, travel will not be successful without adventure travel agents. www.luxurytour.us
As fashion and plus size evolve into a recognized and (soon-to-be) respected segment in fashion, so do the idiosyncrasies and nuances of fashion itself, as it pertains to plus size. You see, ten years ago, plus size only belonged in one lump segment, leaving us fashionistas with very little or if any options for shopping and discerning which pieces were of a "fashionable" standard. www.fashionicon.us
HIPAA stands for Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act. When I hear people talking about HIPAA, they are usually not talking about the original Act. They are talking about the Privacy Rule that was issued as a result of the HIPAA in the form of a Notice of Health Information Practices. www.healthyday.us
Are you searching for a good online law school? Before you register for an online law course it will do you good to do some self assessment by asking some basic questions to you, so that your decision turns out to be the right one. The first question you have to answer is whether online education, be it law or any other course, is the right one for you. www.lawadvice.us
Today is the first day of spring. Whether you are still buried in snow, freezing temperatures and are expecting yet another snowstorm (as we are) or your daffodils are popping up and color is everywhere, it is time to review and update your spring wardrobe in anticipation of much warmer weather to come. www.shoppingblog.us
The Home Business industry is a multi-billion dollar industry, but unfortunately the vast majority of people (more than 95%) never achieve any level of success with it. Why? Because they don't know the 6 keys to home business success, and they give up before they see results. www.housedevelopment.us
Are you searching for a travel agency school that will teach you all you need to know about starting a travel agency and becoming a travel agent? Is the intrigue and romance of the travel agency fascinating to you? Can't you just picture yourself basking in the culture and fine cuisine of a faraway land that you've only dreamed of traveling to? www.grouptour.us
It's a fashionista's worst experience, even worse than looking oversize buddy, more degrading than wearing the same dress in another party -- it's the fear of symbolizing looking yesteryear fashion trend model. Sometimes, fashion trends is considered as fads, are disreputably erratic. www.fashionkeeper.us
Post Your Reply
You need to be logged in to post a comment. Need an account? Click here to register,