I Found This While Surfing The Web
12th November 2010 03:54 #1
Regular User
  • Send Message
Kono Yume ga Sametara

One fine day in the middle of the night, one dead boy and one living girl got up to fight, back to back they faced each other, drew their swords and shot each other…

…Upon their heated breaths and worn down bodies, the dead boy bled while the living girl fell, back to front they battled each other, drew their first breaths and gave in to each other…

Fallen to their own disease, the dead boy blind, the living girl could only see what was behind, front to front they faced opposite directions from each other, drew their weapons and created each other…

…Dripping with heartbroken anger, the dead boy rose and the living girl stayed down, side by side they hated each other, drew their fears and released each other…

Crawling with serene passion, the dead boy stepping back, the living girl crawling forward, side but side they loved each other, drew their pain and pierced each other…

…Stepping forward with stained hands and ragged breaths, the dead boy advanced forward, the living girl reaching out, up and down they faced their creations of each other, drew their fires and burned each other….

Staggering through the ash, the dead boy no longer dead, the living girl barely breathing, side to front they faced each other, drew their strength and threw it at each other…

…Kissing a tender cheek, the once dead boy clung, the living girl fought, back to side they faced each other, drew their truths and passed through each other…

One fine night in the middle of the day, one dead girl and one living boy got up to fight, back to back they faced each other, drew their swords and shot each other…

…Reaching out to the reverse of the world, the dead girl seeking out life, the living boy reaching out to pull her back to the night, face to face they faced each other, drew their hearts to find each other…

Passing through the clock tower, the dead girl wandered, the living boy seeking out the other, back to front they faced each other, drew their best shots and ran through time to get to each other…

…The clock struck twelve the demons and angels shifting, the dead girl turned slowly, the living boy stopped, back to back they faced each other, drew their swords and defended each other…

Swiftly turning they held each other, the dead girl breathing, the living boy seeing, face to face they faced each other, drew their breaths and switched back with each other…

…Lightening struck an angel fell, demon eyes looked down, the dead boy not truly dead, the living girl not fully alive bent down to touch time itself, side by side they faced opposite directions from each other, drew their true colors and broke each other…

One fine day in the middle of the night, one dead boy and one living girl got up to fight, back to back they faced each other, drew their swords and shot each other…

12th November 2010 16:49 #2
Emperor of the Forum
  • Send Message
ehm
what a weird story
i dont get it

how can a dead person move??
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
my name is Jens by the way , but don't abuse it because I have that name copyrighted
16th November 2010 14:30 #3
Regular User
  • Send Message
what is this?
where did this pop out?

18th November 2010 01:04 #4
Regular User
  • Send Message
Originally posted by MrAcid
ehm
what a weird story
i dont get it

i found it while surfing the web looking for a manga by the same name and it souneds cool

18th November 2010 01:04 #5
Regular User
  • Send Message
Originally posted by Flyleaf434
Originally posted by MrAcid
ehm
what a weird story
i dont get it

i found it while surfing the web looking for a manga by the same name and it souneds cool

19th November 2010 11:30 #6
Regular User
  • Send Message
wow..

it's so intruiging..

it's fascinating in a very complex manner..

using the opposite of the opposite..

basta.!

it's fascinating, really..
meow :3
21st November 2010 05:07 #7
Regular User
  • Send Message
OMG! you're back in the forums! yay!
24th November 2010 23:32 #8
Death's best friend
  • Send Message
awesome like yin and yan
Warning: I might fall asleep on the spot.
Join me in
Mangable's chat room

My "full" list My Anime List
Post Your Reply
You need to be logged in to post a comment. Need an account? Click here to register,