If you could visit and city/town/country, which would it be?
28th January 2011 04:58 #106
Uni's Best Friend <3
  • Send Message
MrAcid can be promoted to top prostitute.

Im sorry but whos finbar? He sounds fun to torture.

But I have a new toy he's my friends cousin but she wont let me see him but I dont now why.
Die Teen Drama Die!!! *stabs Teen Drama*
Teen Drama: never mwahahahah!!! Agh noooooo *falls into epic whirlpool of evil in whih it came from*
28th January 2011 15:45 #107
Regular User
  • Send Message
Originally posted by MrAcid
its more that i dont want to do that with a guy

its all up to the person

eh what about me, without me you have nobody to discuss your arguements with

aww... Jens, of course i would miss you as well if you just up in disappeared XD
are you jealous of my missing Finbar( only slightly missing)?

@@ death: only Jens and i can torture Finbar >:l we were here first. that's just the way it works XD

maybe it's because you consider this person a pet?? O_O someone tried to put a collar on me after school yesterday because i was being too rowdy >_< i was rubbing myself and asking my friend if she would like me to place my penis in her mouth (because she was being an emo) so she laughed, hit me and tried to collar me .__. now that i think about it... she may have been coming on to me XDD
28th January 2011 17:23 #108
Regular User
  • Send Message
(back to the subject...)

i want to got to TOKYO (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) IN JAPAN! >,<

i just luve japan, and because manga and anime was invented there. (u could say the same reason as Allenwalker and MrAcid)
also i luve the culture, clothes, shoping center and everything about japan! (even thought i never been there... )

i want to go to korea (my best friend is a korea-loving-freak, u could say its because she always talks about korea and she belives the guys there are hot!) and i also want to go to china! (my best frinds' uncle teaches there and she always tell me about china too..... i want to visit the great wall of china!)
never judge a book by it's cover!' - never get bored of this quote!
u can call me Mana!

29th January 2011 13:58 #109
Emperor of the Forum
  • Send Message
Originally posted by AlphaXRed
Originally posted by MrAcid
its more that i dont want to do that with a guy

its all up to the person

eh what about me, without me you have nobody to discuss your arguements with

aww... Jens, of course i would miss you as well if you just up in disappeared XD
are you jealous of my missing Finbar( only slightly missing)?

@@ death: only Jens and i can torture Finbar >:l we were here first. that's just the way it works XD

maybe it's because you consider this person a pet?? O_O someone tried to put a collar on me after school yesterday because i was being too rowdy >_< i was rubbing myself and asking my friend if she would like me to place my penis in her mouth (because she was being an emo) so she laughed, hit me and tried to collar me .__. now that i think about it... she may have been coming on to me XDD

yess i am jealous
you only talk about him XD

@Death: Yep hailey is right, only me and hailey can torture him.
but that means that i have more right to torture finbar than you hailey

and how can someone be your toy when you dont see him?

@mangaLuVeR: haha again someone wants to go to japan
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
my name is Jens by the way , but don't abuse it because I have that name copyrighted
30th January 2011 03:00 #110
Regular User
  • Send Message
i do not!! i'm sorry if it seems that way >__< i

you do have more of a right >_>

i don't know? D:

i am tired!! don't pick on me or i will beat your face with a stone Jens!
30th January 2011 03:25 #111
Uni's Best Friend <3
  • Send Message
@MrAcid: because I was supposed to meet him and make it offical but I cant meet him so I need a new toy now
Teen Drama: never mwahahahah!!! Agh noooooo *falls into epic whirlpool of evil in whih it came from*
31st January 2011 18:02 #112
Emperor of the Forum
  • Send Message
@hailey: hurray i have more rights, ehm i dont know how to use those rights. aaah whatever

auw auw not the face, not the face.

@Death: did he know he was going to be your toy?
or was it a suprise. like suprise you are my new toy.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
my name is Jens by the way , but don't abuse it because I have that name copyrighted
2nd February 2011 06:28 #113
Uni's Best Friend <3
  • Send Message
@MrAcid: no one knows haha but little warning I may look like a innocent angel but toy with me I can promise you that you only have 25% chance of living
2nd February 2011 19:08 #114
Emperor of the Forum
  • Send Message
Originally posted by Death_Case
@MrAcid: no one knows haha but little warning I may look like a innocent angel but toy with me I can promise you that you only have 25% chance of living

hahaha
so its like first you ask them of they want to play but than they walk right into your trap muhaha and when they know its a trap its already to late

oh 1/4 is pretty good
Post Your Reply
You need to be logged in to post a comment. Need an account? Click here to register,