If you could visit and city/town/country, which would it be?
19th January 2011 20:58 #76
Emperor of the Forum
  • Send Message
lol almost everybody says japan its pretty funny

and i am a your-a-peein

thats pretty convenient when you dont want to wast money on gas you just put the eggs on the side walk, some bacon and bread with it and you have yourself breakfast. except if a dog is hungry for some eggs than you first need to catch your breakfast.

I think i heard about that story about the white shark. But what did they expect lets put a shark with different fish that are his prey.

oh i see you hate the cold alot

oh and your profile signature is a kid soccer supporter from the netherlands the club is called Feyenoord
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
my name is Jens by the way , but don't abuse it because I have that name copyrighted
19th January 2011 22:40 #77
Regular User
  • Send Message
japan is becoming overrated... everyone wants to visit. i'm not saying i wouldn't love to, but you have to consider that EVERYONE in the world is like boner-hard for japan, especially tokyo... if i went anyway in that country it would be Okinawa of Koyoto.

lol XD when French people are asked if they are "you-a-peein" they say "oui" which sounds like the american cutesy word "wee" which can be used to mean Urine XD

i wouldn't cook on the sidewalk and eat it. you don't know what happened on that ground... some "your-a-peein" might have been there.

i lement it with a fiery passion. for many, many reasons.

i don't care where he is from or what he is supporting XD he is absolutely adorable!! i want to have a baby like that!

are all netherlandian kids like that?
19th January 2011 22:52 #78
Emperor of the Forum
  • Send Message
yep japan is becoming overrated. but i still would love to go there

i know what peeing means. i think everybody knows what that means. but i still am a you-a-peein

then you just put a pan on the street. problem solved.

what who doesnt like snow. snowball fight, making snowmans.

lol netherlandian just call it dutch. and yep all the dutch kids are like that, they hate the opposing team and they will show it. i still know some words everybody was yelling.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
my name is Jens by the way , but don't abuse it because I have that name copyrighted
19th January 2011 22:58 #79
Regular User
  • Send Message
i'll have to kidnap you and finbar then and take you both there :3 you guys have to sleep outside the hotel though. i don't have a reason to not trust you guys not to do perverted things to me while i sleep but then again i also don't NOT have a reason.<_<

i don't like it. it's cold and unpleasant. people have thrown snowballs at me and i have thrown rocks back at them.

o-m-g. i am moving there and having babies with the biggest one of your men XD i love asshole kids!! they are just so precious!!

lol... i can just imagine when i get off the plane and i meet my first snot-nosed brat.

kid:"fuck you american whore!!!" *kicks*

me: "OH MY GOSH!!!" *hysterically laughs and gives the kid a ton of candy*
19th January 2011 23:06 #80
Emperor of the Forum
  • Send Message
yeah free vacation. and that dont matter i can get in from the balcony.

lol then you get a rock and snow ball fight, i guess you would win.

hahahaha

that is what going to happen when you just set 1 foot in holland
19th January 2011 23:09 #81
Regular User
  • Send Message
not if i put hot plates underneath the railiing >_>

are people really like that?
19th January 2011 23:17 #82
Emperor of the Forum
  • Send Message
but i am wearing shoes so that is just stupid.

no
but that also depends were you go into a city becuase there are always parts were there are more rude people.
sometime you are just watching and then they scream to you why you are watching.
19th January 2011 23:22 #83
Regular User
  • Send Message
well now i know to take all your shoes!! what if i just lock the balcony door... XD that works!!

same thing here XD maybe not people screaming randomly at you... well... i mean...i've heard some realestate empaired people do that O_O
19th January 2011 23:25 #84
Regular User
  • Send Message
well now i know to take all your shoes!! what if i just lock the balcony door... XD that works!!

same thing here XD maybe not people screaming randomly at you... well... i mean...i've heard some realestate empaired people do that O_O
19th January 2011 23:27 #85
Emperor of the Forum
  • Send Message
oh that is going to hurt my feet
you can also put some barb wire
oh wait i need to sleep there, so dont

i think its the same almost everywhere
19th January 2011 23:31 #86
Regular User
  • Send Message
i think i would just hire a big sumo wrestler to sleep on the balcony with you and finbar :D
19th January 2011 23:36 #87
Emperor of the Forum
  • Send Message
oh relax we can use him as a pillow
thats a good idea
19th January 2011 23:38 #88
Regular User
  • Send Message
good, i am glad that is settled >:3
21st January 2011 11:39 #89
Regular User
  • Send Message
yay free trip and yes i love the snow and the cold!!!
yeah and thanks hailey for the sumo pillow

me and Jens appreciate it
21st January 2011 11:40 #90
Regular User
  • Send Message
also he'll help us get into your room lol
Post Your Reply
You need to be logged in to post a comment. Need an account? Click here to register,