If you could visit and city/town/country, which would it be?
30th December 2010 03:24 #16
Emperor of the Forum
  • Send Message
Originally posted by mangalov3r
hahaha weird convo guys btw lol well if no ones gonna say it i hope your sister's not gonna get eaten by pigeons, they'll get you, they're dangerous!

and yeah Hailey i like your profile pic

oh so your name is hailey.

ehm nice to know, not that i am going to do anything with it.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
my name is Jens by the way , but don't abuse it because I have that name copyrighted
30th December 2010 03:40 #17
Regular User
  • Send Message
cough cough, yeap not gonna use it for ANYTHING AT ALL cough cough
30th December 2010 12:14 #18
Emperor of the Forum
  • Send Message
ofcourse not. cough

oh and btw what her adres and last name, i just want to know so that i can stalk her okay.
Nothing wrong with that right?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
my name is Jens by the way , but don't abuse it because I have that name copyrighted
30th December 2010 19:41 #19
Regular User
  • Send Message
phht of course, i'll message you it, plus my fave viewing points, looked at which ones the best on google maps man, getting prepared for my trip to america
30th December 2010 21:30 #20
Regular User
  • Send Message
Oh boy XD Thanks a lot Finbar, now i am suddenly viewing the mountain lion around my house as a blessing XD

please both of you come visit me! XD

i'm sure the cougar will enjoy the meal! maybe while it's eating the both of you i can take my dog for a walk XD
30th December 2010 21:34 #21
Regular User
  • Send Message
Originally posted by MrAcid
of course it is a valid equation.
and maybe its illogical because you think its illogical.
becuase i would rather swim with a fish that couldn't harm anyone, than swimming with a overside and possible human eating fish.

and i think that all fish look Fascinating.

oh and nice profile pic btw

everything is illogical because i say it so >:0
that and i suck at math!! so take that you stupid algebraic equations!!

3x+2=13 my ass >:0 actually that answer is 3 but whatever <_<
i view math as a pointless and neverending poetry of numbers.

and thank both of you for enjoying my profile picture :D i enjoy it too! i absolutely adore Erza. we have the same spirit >:D and the same hair color!
30th December 2010 21:50 #22
Regular User
  • Send Message
i like Erza too, she's got great tits (nicely drawn )

also i will visit, but i'll put out dog treats so your dog can distract the cougar, you have a lion too now! well i hope you have 2 dogs then

so yeah me and MrAcid will visit you soon so don't worry Hailey

oh and that light outside your window, ignore it, its not a remote camera that i asked a mate of mine form america to put there, yes it just nothing... cough cough, god what i bad cough i have
30th December 2010 22:08 #23
Regular User
  • Send Message
Finbar... a Cougar is a Mountain lion XD what i said is like calling water H2o XD

i was actually thinking about getting a puppy D: no feeding my friends to the crazy cats!! lol a cat eating a dog, how ironic XD

why the hell would you want to put a camera outside my window? D:

Tea helps those nasty coughs, so do kicks in the nuts XD would you like for me to administer one? if you come back in an hour i could even give you two! XD
30th December 2010 22:30 #24
Regular User
  • Send Message
........well, i think i'll decline the lovely off of kicking me there cheers and i'll stick to the tea XD

also i miss read it, i didnt see the mountain part thats why i wrote lion instead of mountain lion XP

also puppies all the better young and soft meat for the cougar, they wont be able to run very fast as well, but maybe thats bad, less time to distract, well buy one thats gonna grow fast and is a fast runner, not a poodle XD

and like i said its not a camera, its probably just a star over the horizon at night, not the light telling you its recording, now remember that when you're going into your room after your bath XD
31st December 2010 14:07 #25
Emperor of the Forum
  • Send Message
ah thats just sad for the puppy, so do not let him/her be eaten. That would suck.
and the puppy cant be a because poodles arent dogs they are like idiot little lamas

and the aswer to your algebra equation is
3x=13-2
3x=11
x=11/3 (thats 3.6666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666 to eternity)

ehm and sorry to ask but who is erza is that the redhead or blond?

oh and finbar thanks for the viewing point i appreciate it. oh and can you send me the footage of the camera.
and at least we got an invite, not that i like to be eaten by a oversides kitten or be kicked in the balls, or both .
31st December 2010 15:10 #26
Regular User
  • Send Message
erza is the red head but its fan made so it doesnt look like her at all, look up Erza Scarlet, fairy tail and you'll see what i mean.

haha welcome man, and i'm sending a live feed of the camera through the message i sent you (lives good but i also saved some of the best parts in a video i'll send ya).

yeah an invite to death, pleasant isn't it...

but yes i have to agree i'd rather not be eaten or kicked in the balls, cheers for the offer though Hailey but we're both good
31st December 2010 22:15 #27
Mangable OG
  • Send Message
Venice, Italy

Corleone, Italy

Miami, Florida, U.S

A clean part of Greece...

Kopenhagen, Denmark (Sorry for misspelling xD)

Friggin' Amsterdam.

'Nuff sed.
It's the Lambizzle, yo.

Moo ^.^
1st January 2011 13:56 #28
Emperor of the Forum
  • Send Message
Originally posted by mangalov3r
erza is the red head but its fan made so it doesnt look like her at all, look up Erza Scarlet, fairy tail and you'll see what i mean.

haha welcome man, and i'm sending a live feed of the camera through the message i sent you (lives good but i also saved some of the best parts in a video i'll send ya).

yeah an invite to death, pleasant isn't it...

but yes i have to agree i'd rather not be eaten or kicked in the balls, cheers for the offer though Hailey but we're both good

omg erza of hailey looks nothing like the erza of fairytail

thanks for the live stream, i am watching it right now

and how i love a invite to death. what to do what to do.
it will look bad when you dont come when you are invited, but i dont want to be eaten alive.
Can't we make a compromise
Last edited: 1st January 2011 14:01 by MrAcid

2nd January 2011 01:08 #29
Regular User
  • Send Message
hahah yeah it a good live feed right, especially when she gets out of the shower

and yes its rude to refuse, so yes a compromise would be great
2nd January 2011 07:55 #30
Regular User
  • Send Message
because of this, i am going to stop bathing!
and FYI i don't just waltz into my room naked from the shower!! XD

the compromise will be i shall not feed you to the lion if you stop recording me XD
Post Your Reply
You need to be logged in to post a comment. Need an account? Click here to register,